***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Tigers New Series "My Game"

CardsChamps11 ·  
CardsChamps11CardsChamps11 Members  690WRX Points: 150Posts: 690 Golden Tee

Looks like Tiger has released a new instructional series called "My Game" where he walks through every facet of the game from fitness to playing to his mental approach. I think it looks really interesting but of course there is a cost to it. Anyone thinking of buy it or have watched it?

Posted:

Comments

• GolfbeatGolfbeat Swing Lessee Members  1959WRX Points: 276Handicap: 5Posts: 1,959 Platinum Tees

The first episode is on Golf Digest. Not sure whether there will be a cost to the other episodes.

https://video.golfdigest.com/watch/tiger-woods-on-his-practice-secrets

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • wrm2120wrm2120 Members  70WRX Points: 47Posts: 70 Bunkers

On -, @Golfbeat said:

The first episode is on Golf Digest. Not sure whether there will be a cost to the other episodes.

https://video.golfdigest.com/watch/tiger-woods-on-his-practice-secrets

First is free to watch and then it's 12.99 I believe. It might be less for actual subscribers.

Posted:
    Driver: Callaway XR 16
    3 Wood: Taylormade Aeroburner HL
    Irons: Ping S-55 (3-PW)
    Wedges: Ping Glide (50, 54 & 58)
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
    Ball: Callaway Chromesoft TrueVis
  • Redjeep83Redjeep83 Members  6097WRX Points: 622Posts: 6,097 Titanium Tees

wonder if Tiger gets into any technical stuff on the swing. From the first episode looked more general conversation about how he approaches tournaments etc. I'm probably going to buy it.

Posted:

I bought it but each video is released every Tuesday for the next 11 weeks, so you can't just buy it and watch them all yet.

Posted:
  • Ty_WebbTy_Webb New YorkMembers  3257WRX Points: 459Handicap: +0.9Posts: 3,257 Titanium Tees

I will be watching this. Worth it for the stuff on his mental approach and routine.

Posted:
    Ping G400 LST 9° Diamana white 63x
    Ping G410 LST 3 wood Diamana Thump
    Taylor Made UDI 2 iron Diamana Tensei white 90TX
    Titleist 714CB 3, 4
    Titleist 714MB 5-PW
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 52 and 56 WS
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
  • LeftDaddyLeftDaddy Members  982WRX Points: 317Handicap: 9Posts: 982 Golden Tee

If it’s anything like his book from several years back, it won’t get into too many specifics. But I’ll probably buy it anyway...

Posted:
    Callaway 815 BBA DBD, Aldila Rogue Stiff
    Callaway X2 Hot 3 Deep, 14.5, Aldila Tour Green stiff
    Callaway Apex MB UT 2 iron, Project X PXI 6.0
    Callaway 2013 X-forged (3-5), Project X PXI 6.0
    Callaway Apex MB (6-PW), KBS Tour V stiff
    Vokey SM5 54, Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Chrome 58, both with KBS Tour
    Bettinardi BB1
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement

I’ve watched the few episodes that have been released and they are pretty short and not many specifics. It’s pretty much the same information he gives out during his clinics, like how to hit low and high based on follow through , nothing technical really.

Posted:
  • farmerfarmer Members  8908WRX Points: 1,342Posts: 8,908 Titanium Tees

Other than driving to the course, there is not one thing Tiger does that would apply to me. Hard pass.

Posted:

common thing in all the series is how much he has learned that he is a hands and arm player vs body, short game included.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.