GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE.
MEMBERS CHOICE POLLS OPEN: Best Grips, Best Golf Bags, Best Golf Shoes, Best Pushcart, Best Rangefinders, Best Umbrellas, Best Rain Gear, Best Gloves, Best Launch Monitor, Best Golf Mat, Best Golf Mat (putting), Best Travel Bags, Best Custom Headcovers, Best Golf Polo, Best Golf Pants, Best Golf AppsBest Hat Style, Best Training Aid - Full Swing, Best Training Aid - Short Game / Putting, Best Training Aid - Fitness, Best Bespoke Accessory Company
Should your junior golfer have a social media presence on Instagram / FB / Twitter?
leezer99 Boy - 2026Members Posted: WRX Points: 1,218Handicap: A BillionPosts: 1,888 Platinum Tees
I guess some topics to discuss in no matter of importance:
- At what age did you / should you have them engaged online?
- What content are you posting?
- Reasons for or against having a social media account.
- How do you use this in recruiting?
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Do you go private or public and does this change at a certain age?
- Why are you, as a parent, posting these on behalf of your under 13 year old?
There are probably a lot more scenarios to discuss so I'd expect this to conversation to expand past my pea brain thoughts.
There's definitely something more important that I should be doing.
Joined : 09 10, 2009
Last seen : Yesterday around 9pm