Should your junior golfer have a social media presence on Instagram / FB / Twitter?
leezer99 I swear I am quitting this site every day...Members Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
I guess some topics to discuss in no matter of importance:
- At what age did you / should you have them engaged online?
- What content are you posting?
- Reasons for or against having a social media account.
- How do you use this in recruiting?
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Do you go private or public and does this change at a certain age?
- Why are you, as a parent, posting these on behalf of your under 13 year old?
There are probably a lot more scenarios to discuss so I'd expect this to conversation to expand past my pea brain thoughts.
There's definitely something more important that I should be doing.