GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE.

Putting Mat Suggestions

harryt43 ·  
harryt43harryt43 TennesseeMembers  4WRX Points: 27Handicap: 2Posts: 4 Starters

I have the putt-out trainer and I am considering getting the mat, but I wanted to get some opinions. Does anyone have this one and recommend it? Are there any other mats that people recommend that roll true? Thanks

Posted:

Comments

• DAP7788DAP7788 Members  5WRX Points: 17Handicap: 15Posts: 5 Bunkers

I have the 6' putt-out mat and personally really like it. However, I haven't tried other at home mat options. I've had it for ~1 year and use it daily, rolling it up after each use. It's kept its form really well and I haven't noticed any creases or bubbles that would impact the rolling surface. I feel it's it gives fairly accurate roll and has really helped my performance within 6'.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • el_heftyel_hefty Members  128WRX Points: 77Handicap: 14.7Posts: 128 Fairways

+1 on the Puttout mat, it's really good I think, but I also haven't tried any others. And have only had the Puttout for a month or so.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.