GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE.

Bogey golf podcast

ldandrea ·  
ldandrealdandrea dearbornMembers  47WRX Points: 64Handicap: 18Posts: 47 Bunkers

I don't know what happened I posted from my phone, half of my content for the post was erased. I’m starting a new podcast on GolfWRX radio. The podcast will be geared toward the average golfer. We will be reviewing game improvement and super game improvement clubs. We will also be doing deep dives into things like shafts, grooves and grinds. I want it to be as interactive as possible so if there is something you are dying to find out or a specific thing you want me to cover let me know.

Posted:
Post edited by ldandrea on

Comments

• iKOH423iKOH423 Members  113WRX Points: 38Handicap: 15Posts: 113 Fairways

Looking forward to this. Heard your interview on TG2 and am excited to hear what may come from this pod. Good luck! I am unsure if I missed it, but when does the first episode drop?

Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic Sub Zero 10.5 Deg.
    Fairway Wood: Callaway Epic Sub Zero 15 Deg
    Hybrid: Callaway Epic 3 19 Deg.
    Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 4-AW
    Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy Forged Wedges 56/60
    Putter: 2019 Bettinardi Studio Stock 2 
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ldandrealdandrea dearbornMembers  47WRX Points: 64Handicap: 18Posts: 47 Bunkers

It will start next week. My goal is to have a new episode posted every other Wednesday.

Posted:
  • 2012BFT2012BFT Members  626WRX Points: 122Posts: 626 Golden Tee

Nice! I will have to check out the interview on TG2!
    What is the premise of the show? Can you give us the background/idea of what kinds of stuff to expect?

Thanks!

Posted:
    Taylormade M5 w/ Tenesi Orange 60x 
    Taylormade M5 3w/5w w/ Tenesi Orange 70x   
    Callaway Apex Pro Combo PX 6.0
    Vokey SM7 50, 54, 60
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
    Titleist Pro-V1x
  • ldandrealdandrea dearbornMembers  47WRX Points: 64Handicap: 18Posts: 47 Bunkers

We are going to cover things from the average golfer perspective. We will be doing reviews of game improvement and supergame improvement clubs. We will also do deep dives into what the numbers on TrackMan do. This Friday I will be going to get a entire bag club fitting. I plan on taking video as well as interviewing the fitter after. Things like that. I also want to make it as interactive as possible. The show is only good if the content is something that people want to hear.

Posted:
  • LowDimeLowDime Members  191WRX Points: 96Handicap: 13Posts: 191 Fairways

where is this located i would like to listen to it

Posted:

Its on GolfWRX Radio. Just search that on Apple podcast, Stitcher, sound cloud or wherever you get your podcasts. The first one went up last night. I talked to Brian Schielke about the Cleveland CBX 2 wedges.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.