Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Bogey golf podcast

ldandrealdandrea dearbornMembers Posts: 37 ✭✭
edited Aug 27, 2019 9:16pm in The 19th Hole #1

I don't know what happened I posted from my phone, half of my content for the post was erased. I’m starting a new podcast on GolfWRX radio. The podcast will be geared toward the average golfer. We will be reviewing game improvement and super game improvement clubs. We will also be doing deep dives into things like shafts, grooves and grinds. I want it to be as interactive as possible so if there is something you are dying to find out or a specific thing you want me to cover let me know.

Post edited by ldandrea on

Comments

• iKOH423iKOH423 Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭

Looking forward to this. Heard your interview on TG2 and am excited to hear what may come from this pod. Good luck! I am unsure if I missed it, but when does the first episode drop?

Driver: Callaway Epic Sub Zero 10.5 Deg.
    Fairway Wood: Callaway Epic Sub Zero 15 Deg
    Hybrid: Callaway Epic 3 19 Deg.
    Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 4-AW
    Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy Forged Wedges 56/60
    Putter: 2019 Bettinardi Studio Stock 2 
  • ldandrealdandrea dearbornMembers Posts: 37 ✭✭

It will start next week. My goal is to have a new episode posted every other Wednesday.

• 2012BFT2012BFT Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice! I will have to check out the interview on TG2!
    What is the premise of the show? Can you give us the background/idea of what kinds of stuff to expect?

Thanks!

PING G400 LST w/ PX HC EF 65g 6.5
    PING G410 LST 3w w/ Tenesi Orange 70x   
    Titleist TMB 3i DG AMT
    Callaway Apex Pro Combo PX 6.0
    Vokey SM6 50, 54, 60
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
    Titleist Pro-V1x

We are going to cover things from the average golfer perspective. We will be doing reviews of game improvement and supergame improvement clubs. We will also do deep dives into what the numbers on TrackMan do. This Friday I will be going to get a entire bag club fitting. I plan on taking video as well as interviewing the fitter after. Things like that. I also want to make it as interactive as possible. The show is only good if the content is something that people want to hear.

• LowDimeLowDime Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭

where is this located i would like to listen to it

Its on GolfWRX Radio. Just search that on Apple podcast, Stitcher, sound cloud or wherever you get your podcasts. The first one went up last night. I talked to Brian Schielke about the Cleveland CBX 2 wedges.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file