Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Your latest "shot that keeps you coming back"

Comments

• aenematedaenemated Los Angeles, CAMembers Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    edited Sep 1, 2019 7:31pm #32

Yesterday - 520 yard par 5. Dogleg left with a fairly wide open fairway but heavily bunkered green.

Was having an all-around awesome ball-striking day and was bombing my upgraded driver. Split the fairway off the tee - and I didn't quite get all of it - and come to see I've got 235 to the center of the green. Now, I recently pulled my 3W from the bag because I was rarely hitting it and I wanted to go back to three wedges. And 235 is pushing it for my 5W. 220 I'm comfortable with but 235? Man, that's a big one.

So initially, I reach for my 9 to just knock one down about 135 yards and give me an easy 100 in. But then I'm like "Eh, I'm hitting it well today. Go for it." Pull the 5W, line up what needs to be a big high draw to keep the bunkers out of play as there's a landing area between all the bunkers short-right of the green which is pretty deep and the pin was cut in the middle. Having just watched the Golf Digest Tiger video about his driving and how he'll pull his right foot back when he wants to draw it; I set up on my starting line and do exactly that.

Long, wide, slow takeaway and then BOOM - crushed it. Ball explodes off the face and goes way high and starts turning exactly like I saw in my head.

I'd love to say it landed on the green and I rolled in a 5 footer for eagle - but that's not what happened. It actually landed JUST short, I chipped up (badly - still the weakest part of my game) and missed the birdie putt. BUT ... it was simply one of those shots that just felt so pure, flew so pretty and makes you feel like a pro for a second.

Titleist TS4 Driver 9.5°
    Titleist TS2 18°, 21°
    Nike Vapor Pro 4-PW
    TaylorMade MG 52°, 56°, 58°
    Scotty Cameron Phantom X 8
    Titleist ProV1x

• tannyhobantannyhoban Members Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 3, 2019 1:04am #33

Even par standing on 18th tee. Skied my drive trying to hit it to infinty, wedged out from a bad spot and hit a perfect 9 iron to 5 feet. Made putt for par. Perfect ending.

• StonewalledStonewalled Members Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

First HIO, 195 yard par 3, wind aided 9 wood hit the green and rolled towards the hole. I'm thinking it's in, but nope, my partner says he can still see something white on the green. As I get within 15 ft I see the ball is resting 1/2 in the hole and 1/2 out of the hole sandwiched between the pin and the cup. As I turn to get my phone camera ready the wind stops and I hear the ball drop into the hole. Cool to see it get close from the tee and actually hear it drop once I'm on the green. One in a million shot for me.

• JedaigekiJedaigeki Members Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭

@Stonewalled said:
    First HIO, 195 yard par 3, wind aided 9 wood hit the green and rolled towards the hole. I'm thinking it's in, but nope, my partner says he can still see something white on the green. As I get within 15 ft I see the ball is resting 1/2 in the hole and 1/2 out of the hole sandwiched between the pin and the cup. As I turn to get my phone camera ready the wind stops and I hear the ball drop into the hole. Cool to see it get close from the tee and actually hear it drop once I'm on the green. One in a million shot for me.

That's a very cool hole in one

• uitar9uitar9 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭

Played with strangers yesterday. On #1 (short par 4 to an island green) Shanked my 7 iron drive just passed the forward tees...didn't take a mullie and managed to par the hole by sinking a 10 foot putt.

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]WITB[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]KZG OS11 12 degree driver
    Calloway 16 5-wood
    Calloway
    [/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]20.5 [/font][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]heavenwood
    Cobra 24.5 9-wood
    [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]KZG 5-PW irons[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]KZG 52 and 56 wedges[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]TM Spider mallet[/font]
  • SecondandGoalSecondandGoal South Shore MAMembers Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭

13th hole yesterday, 434 yard par 4, number one handicap hole on the course, well protected fairway, EXTREMELY difficult green to get the ball to hold on. Solid drive into the wind to about 180 yards. Ripped a 6-iron into the wind but pushed it a bit, landed to the right of the green in some thick rough. Green is elevated from this point by about 10 feet, and slopes to the back, with the pin in the middle. I've got about 25-30 yards to the green.

Hit a beautiful lob wedge that hit about 2 feet short of the pin with some nice backspin. Released very softly and rolled straight at the cup. Did a 180-degree lip out that stopped 2 inches from the hole for a kick-in par.

• ketoketo Members Posts: 101 ✭✭✭

@Z1ggy16 said:
    Most recently it was a little 30 yard pitch that I thought I maybe hit a little thin even though it felt nice. Saw it come out realllly low so I assumed it was a low spin bullet that would run all the way to the back of the green. Hit a couple feet on the green then 2 hop stopped on a dime a few feet from the front pin. We all see those low checkers guys like Jordan do on Tour... Didn't think I'd ever produce one.

I took 3 years off and just got back into playing. Friday was my 3rd round out, and I hadn't had a birdie yet - much much rust. Hit the same shot to chip in on 17 for the first bird of the year. Thought I had crushed it, really trapped and hot. Checked like crazy and curled right in almost dead weight.

Then hit a 60* wedge from 75y to 1ft for par on 18.

• Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Members Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I hit a 95yard shot yesterday on a par 5 to 3 inches, tap in birdie. Hit a bunch of other horrible shots though to make up for that momentary lapse of solid playing ability.

WITB
    OG Epic Sub Zero 9* | HZRDUS Smoke 60X
    '16 M1 Tour Issue 16* | Diamana B 70X
    '17 M1 Tour Issue 3h or GAPR Lo | Accra TZ6 M5
    P790 4i | Modus 120X
    P770 5-PW | Modus 120X
    Glide Stealth 2.0 50/10SS | Modus 120TX "Spinner" 
    Glide Stealth 2.0 54/12SS | Modus 120TX "Spinner" 
    Hi-Toe 58 | Modus 125 Wedge ( Glide Stealth 2.0 58/10SS for spring & fall)
    Bettinardi MC 360 Tour or Ardmore 2 
    ProV1x
    Sun Mountain 5.5 Bag
    Nike Tour Premiere

• SnapHooker_605SnapHooker_605 Members Posts: 823 ✭✭✭✭✭

I dubbed a tee shot on a 162 yard par 3, left 80 yards to the hole. Hit a nice pitch about 20 yards left of the pin and it followed the slope down and nearly went in!! A 100% undeserved par, but I will take it.

Cobra King F8 Driver  Aldila NV-2KXV Green 65 Stiff (9 degree setting, Draw Weight Placement, -3/4")
    Cobra King F8 3-4 Wood Aldila NV-2KXV Blue 70 Stiff (15.5 degree setting, -1/2")
    Cobra King F7 3-4 Hybrid (19 degree setting)
    Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4 Iron Thru G Wedge - KBS Regular Flex Steel Shafts
    Titleist Spin Milled SM 5 54/10 degree and 58/8 Degree - Stock Steel Shafts
    Scotty Cameron Red X3 (34")
  • PepperturboPepperturbo Midwest and SouthwestMembers Posts: 15,924 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

No "one" shot keeps me coming back. However, there are "3" shots that bounce around in my head until...

My most recent long shot was 200 yard 3i from undulated and uphill lie in the fairway that landed on the apron, 10' from the pin and left an easy Par, that plays over and over in my memory. The trajectory was so sweet...

Another touch shot was using LW from 60 yards, downhill fairway lie, uphill, facing a deep high back bunker that fronted the green to 4' next to a tight pin, tap in birdie.

On an elevated 375 yard Par 4 tee facing downhill blind dogleg right with bunkers inside the turn. I hit a beautiful fade 2 iron around the corner that landed in the middle right with a 150-yard leave. It was such a pretty 225-yard shot. Da** I love executing.

• Titleist TS2 9.5, PX HZRDUS Red 65
    • Titleist 917D2 15*, PX HZRDUS Red 75
    • Titleist 716T-MB 17* 2 iron, Steelfiber i95cw "S"
    • Titleist 716CB 3i-PW, Steelfiber i95cw "S"
    • SM6 F-52*, Steelfiber i110cw "S"
    • SM6 M-58*, DG-S200
    • SC California Monterey
    • ProV1

• msgmsg Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭✭

It's not the shot but rather the whole game I played last Monday. Shot 6 over par. I got 6 birdies and two snowmen. lol It was a weird one but a fun one. I can't wait to play again this weekend!

• Puma74Puma74 Members Posts: 76 ✭✭✭

mine is also the one that i missed.......
    missed a 2 foot birdie putt on the 18th which would have been 4 birdies in a row after playing horrible all day. must come back to practice the short ones.....****

• birdie_hunterbirdie_hunter Members Posts: 183 ✭✭✭

17 at Lodestone in McHenry, MD this past Saturday. A 200 yd. par 3 that is straight carry over a gorge and a very tilted green. With the wind in my face (this is a mountain course) I choked up on my 5 wood and hit a perfect fade. Started it right over the bunker and plopped it straight down short of the hole by about 5 feet. Made the putt for birdie! Hadn't played well that day (77 the day before, ugh) so all I wanted was one birdie to keep me happy and on the 2nd to the last hole I got it...phew!

Nike Covert 2.0 (Matte Black) w/ ????(still deciding)
    Cleveland Launcher 3W - 13* w/ Miyazaki C. Kua X-Flex
    Cleveland Launcher 3W - 18* w/ Miyazaki C. Kua X-Flex
    Mizuno JPX 850 Forged w/ C-Taper Lite Stiff
    Mizuno T4 56*
    Cleveland Rotex 60*
    Nike Method Core MC 04w
  • JoelsimJoelsim Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

5 Wood from 239y today onto a narrow green, 6 yards past the hole and about 3 yards right.

Ping G400 Driver 10.5 Reg Ping Alta 44.5”
    Cobra King Ltd Black 5 Wood Aldila Rogue Stiff
    Ping G410 19 Hybrid Stiff Alta
    Titleist 818 H1 23 Hybrid Regular Tensei Blue
    Ping G400 4-UW (#4 at power spec loft)
    Callaway Mack Daddy 4 58 X and 64 S
    Cleveland RTX4 54 MID
    Bettinardi Studio Stock #3, Studio Stock #28 Slotback, Studio Stock #38 & BB39
    Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Palm Beach
    Cleveland Huntington Beach #10
    Scotty Cameron California Del Mar
    Piretti Forza & Matera Elite
  • DivinDaveDivinDave Longview TexasMembers Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭

2 weeks ago I pulled my drive a little left. Ended up in 1st cut, but there are 2 pine trees in front of me, and they're above 5 feet apart. I hit a perfectly struck 5i right between them with a slight fade, over the "valley" and to front of the green. The ball rolled to about 8 feet and I birdie the hole. It's one of those shots that if on camera, would be featured on the Golf Channel.

Experience - What's leaned just after you needed it most
  • NRJyzrNRJyzr Allez Allez Allez Minnesota, USAMembers Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 5, 2019 1:08pm #47

I was worried about being "that guy," but Stonewalled has paved the trail. :)

It's been 3+ months, but my answer is still my first ace. Its not only being an ace, but that the shot played out exactly as planned, aside from the obvious "ball in hole" portion, LOL. 206 yds, breeze from the left, pin back right. Figured to hit ball at middle of green and let the breeze drift it towards the pin, and that's how it played out. Hit green, could see it check, and lost sight of it. It rolled up closer to the pin than I'd hoped for. ;)

I've hit some good shots since then that might have otherwise fit the theme of this thread, but it's hard to top an ace from 206. LOL

The Ever Changing Bag!

Driver: Adams Fast 12 LS 9.5* set to 10.5*, Xcaliber T6+, TS, 44.25", D6
    3w:  Bridgestone J's Professional Weapon 14*, stock stiff, 42.5", D5
    1i:  Golden Ram Vibration Matched, DGS400
    3-PW:  Mizuno MP-37, DGS300
    GW:  Mizuno Pro 52*, DGS300
    SW:  Scratch 8620 58*, DGS400
    Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach #1 35"
    Balls: in no particular order... Wilson Staff FG Tour, Duo Urethane/Professional, or 50 Elite, Srixon ZStar/ZStar XV, Snell MTB Black... will trot out Maxfli HT-100 or Elite 90 from time to time

I've proven once again that anything over 44.5" or even 44.25" is a horrible fit for my tee game
  • RainShadowRainShadow Tucson AZ (for now)Members Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 5, 2019 4:45pm #48

This past Tuesday, 320yrd Par4 16th ...4wd tee ball right where I wanted it,right side of a right to left sloping fairway ( there's about a 20yrd wide flat area on that side, left and the ball rolls down in a nasty collection area or bunkers) leaving me 100yrd, 30-40ft uphill shot with about a 12-15mph wind into.
    I hit pitching wedge to about 6 inches. Pitch mark about a foot in front of hole. May have hit the stick, but I couldn't tell due to severe uphill.
    Best played hole I've had in a while. Two pured shots and a tap in birdie.
    I'd hit the ball pretty poorly most of the round, so it was great feel like I knew how to play.
    Birdied the next hole as well.

Ping G400 10.5 Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.0
    Rogue 17* Atmos Blue TS or Xhot 15* OG Blueboard 73s
    G 410 19* & 22*  Tensei Pro Blue 80s
    Apex 26 Kuro Kage S
    Cobra Forged Tec Black 6-GW Modus 105s 
    RTX4 54/10 and 58/8 2 dots
    Bettinardi BB1/ Toulon Madison H1 neck (L)
    Some kind of 3 or 4 piece urethane covered soft feeling ball
  • North ButteNorth Butte Members Posts: 11,367 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

In yesterday's round it was basically the same shot twice. Missed the green by 4-5 yards but in the worst possible place. Above the hole and sitting in an inch and a half of Bermuda rough with the greens Stimping 11 and firm. Only good news was both times I had about 15 yards of green to work with, albeit sloping away from me.

First time I popped the ball out about waist high with a lob wedge, carried it a few feet onto the green and it rolled to within a foot of the hole. Made the putt.

Five holes later, ball was sitting on a downslope so instead of the lob wedge I just kind of nudge the back of it with my gap wedge. Landed it in the fringe which killed the pace and it ran out to about 4-1/2 feet past the hole. Lipped out the putt.

For someone in my fourth year of pretty severe chipping yips, pulling off those finicky two shots without chunking or hitting the ball in the belly was a moral victory. To get them both within reasonable up-and-down distance...priceless!

It's starting to seem like there's a light at the end of the tunnel although I'm still prone to yip one a round or so.

“1lb beefstak, with
    1pt bitter beer
    every 6 hours.
    1 ten-mile walk every morning.
    1 bed at 11 sharp every night.
    And don't stuff your head with things you don't understand.” 
  • Windlaker_1Windlaker_1 SE WisconsinMembers Posts: 39 ✭✭

2 shots this past weekend...
    Saturday, Par 3, 213 to the flag. Stuck it about 2' away. Won Closest to the Pin, Net Eagle, Gross Birdie = $74.00
    Labor Day, Par 3 129 to the flag. Flag was on the far left side, my ball was just barely on the green on the right side. Made about a 40' putt. Won Net Eagle, Gross Birdie = $62.00, plus another $12.00 for the Putting game we have.
    Was a GREAT Labor Day weekend!

• Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Open Championship! IowaClubWRX Posts: 18,402 ClubWRX

I get it - even in a bad or so-so round there is often a shot or two here or there that really make me smile. Coming back? Always coming back!

• lefty1978lefty1978 Charlotte, NCMembers Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭

Needed a birdie today on hole 18 to shoot a 79. Piped a drive 280 and had a 58° wedge in. Stuck it to 6ft and made the bird. Great feeling.

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9.0° w/ HZRDUS Smoke 6.0 60g
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero 3w 15° w/ HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 76g
    KZG 2i w/ DG S300
    Mizuno MP-32 3-PW w/ DG S300
    Mizuno MP Series 52°/7° w/ DG S300
    Titleist Vokey SM5 58°/11° K Grind
    Scotty Cameron California Del Mar Putter
    Titleist AVX golf balls
  • TomBomb51TomBomb51 Members Posts: 464 ✭✭✭✭

Played horrible at league yesterday. Step up on 18, the only way to win the match was for me to beat my opponent by 3 strokes to take the overall and my partner to win the hole. I hit a good drive, partner went OB. Still a chance to push a playoff if I win by 3 strokes. Second shot into the par 5 was about 40 yards short left of the green. I pitch it in for eagle. Definitely the shot to keep me coming back.

...my opponent poured in a 12 foot par putt to halve the match and he took it 6.5 to 4.5. Partners match was 5.5 to 5.5. Roller coaster of emotions for sure!

Ping G410 Plus 9* - Diamana DF 60s
    Taylormade M5 14* - Diamana DF 70s
    Taylormade M2 18* - Diamana DF 70s
    Mizuno 919 Tour 4-PW - S300 AMT Tour White
    Titleist Vokey SM7 50/54/58 - KBS 610
    Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5
    Titleist ProV 1x
  • HonestPlayerHonestPlayer Members Posts: 264 ✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 6, 2019 1:50pm #54

I hate bragging and I'm an average player at best. So this is not a brag in any way. You asked!

I hit a baby fade on purpose with a 5i into a short par 3. I only carried it about 70 yards and it rolled all the way up after that 2 feet from the hole. Smelt like a hole in one at one stage. Knocked the putt in. Mic drop and walked straight in. Made going out alone worth it today. I was playing with a split grip and clubs I used 15 years ago too, which made it sweeter. I felt like I was back in the days of being a junior learning the game again playing this sort of creative shot with just the 4 clubs in the bag (3w, 5i, w, putter) giving me freedom to do that. I rolled with the pro1vx just cause it's my most expensive box of balls too. Felt good hitting an expensive ball close. Just messing with you guys, but the shot itself was real good. Watching the ball basically be roll / skim up the fairway like that and end up 2 ft away was good, the fairways are hard here and been burnt by hot weather. It was uphill but rolled a fair way with the fairways playing like concrete.

Most birdies in a round in 2019 - 3
    Holes in ones career - 1
    Split Grip Birdie COUNTER - 1

edited Sep 6, 2019 1:53pm #55

@Hawkeye77 said:
    I get it - even in a bad or so-so round there is often a shot or two here or there that really make me smile. Coming back? Always coming back!

Do you think it's a case of the more you play golf the more you want to get out there? Is that really why most guys that play are on the older end of the scale? At my course some 80 year olds are playing daily. I'm almost at that point now. The older I get the more I want to play. I can get 9 holes in in 25 minutes nearby on my own so it's possible, it's a short course and very quiet - it's the beginner/game improvement course on site, then they have an 18 hole course that 97-98% of players play on that go to the club. Playing in the rain for 25 minutes I'm good with so maybe this can happen for me.

Holes in ones career - 1

@aenemated said:
    Yesterday - 520 yard par 5. Dogleg left with a fairly wide open fairway but heavily bunkered green.

Was having an all-around awesome ball-striking day and was bombing my upgraded driver. Split the fairway off the tee - and I didn't quite get all of it - and come to see I've got 235 to the center of the green. Now, I recently pulled my 3W from the bag because I was rarely hitting it and I wanted to go back to three wedges. And 235 is pushing it for my 5W. 220 I'm comfortable with but 235? Man, that's a big one.

So initially, I reach for my 9 to just knock one down about 135 yards and give me an easy 100 in. But then I'm like "Eh, I'm hitting it well today. Go for it." Pull the 5W, line up what needs to be a big high draw to keep the bunkers out of play as there's a landing area between all the bunkers short-right of the green which is pretty deep and the pin was cut in the middle. Having just watched the Golf Digest Tiger video about his driving and how he'll pull his right foot back when he wants to draw it; I set up on my starting line and do exactly that.

Long, wide, slow takeaway and then BOOM - crushed it. Ball explodes off the face and goes way high and starts turning exactly like I saw in my head.

I'd love to say it landed on the green and I rolled in a 5 footer for eagle - but that's not what happened. It actually landed JUST short, I chipped up (badly - still the weakest part of my game) and missed the birdie putt. BUT ... it was simply one of those shots that just felt so pure, flew so pretty and makes you feel like a pro for a second.

Good story. Sounds like you're enjoying golf the right way.

Holes in ones career - 1

• dmecca2dmecca2 Scranton, PAMembers Posts: 80 ✭✭✭

Nothing makes me wanna walk off 18 green right back to 1 tee more than **** up a good round. Being a couple under and making a bogey or two to not shoot in the 60's will frustrate me and get to me play again asap. I know my swing is good and I can continue playing well, but mental mistakes costed me. I can fix those, which makes me want to keep playing.

• trileriantrilerian Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭

In general, well struck mid irons are my favorite shots. I can't recall any particular one, but they are all towering draws that leave me speechless as I watch what I consider a perfect shot. But the other day I had 210 left to the center of the green from a bad drive. Hit a towering 4h to the back, guy I was playing with asked what I hit there, I said a 22* hybrid. He just shook his head and commented on how "up there" it went. Was well above the tree line.

• jholzjholz Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 6, 2019 5:55pm #59

A single shot in a round of golf doesn't do much for me anymore. The single shot in isolation means nothing. Who cares if you stick the approach to 5' if you can't sink the putt?

That being said, I did have a hole this past weekend which sums up my version of the proverbial "come-backer".

I've only played a handful of times this summer, but got out to walk (and carry) 18 over Labor Day weekend.

I came to the long, tree lined, uphill 18th and duck-hooked my drive into a tree lined OB. I do have a tendency to goat hump tee shots late in the round. It's my cross to bear.

I hit a good provisional and prayed like **** that my first stayed in play. Somehow, it miraculously did.

From there, I hacked out to the fairway, leaving me with about 185 directly uphill to a tough, narrow green complex.

From there, a fairly weak 4h managed to come to rest about 10 feet below the hole and...I sunk the putt for par. That's the kind of play that keeps me coming back.

Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
    Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
    or
    Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
    Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
    or
    Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
    Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
    5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
    Vokey Design 200 Series 52* Stock Wedge (?)
    Cleveland CG15 Oilcan 56* Stock Wedge
    Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
    Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize
  • c7015c7015 Members Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

hit a lot of traditionally great shots last round (everything behaving)

near the end, after a few beers (or lack of sustained beers) I was getting less sharp ... blocked on to the right in the tall grass with my safe 4 driving iron (first rule of playing safe put it in a safe place)

I find myself 180 from the pin 165 to carry the trap uphill in the gorse, I take the 7 and flush it getting it to the back of the green(a win). Two putts for par but it felt better than the birdies on the card that were pretty textbook ho hum

TS3 Smoke 70g (S Flex)
    913 FD 3 wood Whiteboard (X Flex)
    915 F 5 wood Blueboard (S Flex)
    712U 4 Iron
    715CB 5-6
    718MB 7-PW 
    Vokey SM7 50, 55, 60 
    SC Newport 2.5
  • erikroerikro Massachusetts Members Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 8, 2019 1:28am #61

Landed my driver on the green from 285 a couple of days ago. Divot was pin high but it rolled onto the back fringe about 20 feet from the hole. My driver is by far my worst club. I haven’t done anything like that all year and I play a lot. It’s about as good as I can hit a drive. Very satisfying.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file