Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Your latest "shot that keeps you coming back"

13»

Comments

• hacker777hacker777 Members Posts: 7 ✭✭

Got stuck behind trees with low hanging branches about 175 yards out on 380 yard par 4, I hit a.solid 4 iron punch that never more than 10 feet off the ground and rolled right up to the front fringe, ended up saving par.

• JoelsimJoelsim Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

167y from the green today into a gusty wind.

Second shot, after driving my tee shot behind a tree.

Had to aim my 6 Iron about 40* left to avoid the tree in front of me, so opened the face considerably, legs pointing way left.

Shot went like a dream, so much so that the slice I got came back on itself, the ball rolling onto the fringe at the front of the green in a direction that was almost 90* from the way my feet were pointing.

I almost went home, my job was done. My playing partner stood there open-mouthed.

Ping G400 Driver 10.5 Reg Ping Alta 44.5”
    Cobra King Ltd Black 5 Wood Aldila Rogue Stiff
    Ping G410 19 Hybrid Stiff Alta
    Titleist 818 H1 23 Hybrid Regular Tensei Blue
    Ping G400 4-UW (#4 at power spec loft)
    Callaway Mack Daddy 4 58 X and 64 S
    Cleveland RTX4 54 MID
    Bettinardi Studio Stock #3, Studio Stock #28 Slotback, Studio Stock #38 & BB39
    Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Palm Beach
    Cleveland Huntington Beach #10
    Scotty Cameron California Del Mar
    Piretti Forza & Matera Elite
  • third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm Members Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Stuck a 5 wood from 210 out right on the green 8ft from the pin on #6 last night. Couldnt do it twice if you paid me to.

• JohnnyCashForeverJohnnyCashForever From this day on, the official language of San Marcos will be Swedish. PAMembers Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭

Striping a 7i on a par 3 directly over the pin and over the green...against the wind. Bad result, but the swing felt pure.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file