Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Callaway CPO Shipping Coupon

jboogie146jboogie146 Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
edited Aug 27, 2019 2:12am in Deal or No Deal? #1

Hello, I'm looking to make a purchase on Callaway CPO. I was just curious if anyone had a free shipping coupon they wouldn't mind sharing with me. If so, could you PM with it? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Comments

• OakRockHackerOakRockHacker Members Posts: 43 ✭✭

I don’t have one to share right now, but in the past I’ve used “old” ones that have should have been expired but they still worked. Just FYI.

• jkim27jkim27 SF Bay AreaMembers Posts: 92 ✭✭✭

Sometimes if you call them and just ask for free shipping they will give it to you. Fairly high success rate doing that.

• jbandalojbandalo Members Posts: 115 ✭✭✭

Use this code. Just received it and should still be good: SCEX10990-VNES4

• SecondandGoalSecondandGoal South Shore MAMembers Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭

Try the browser add-in "Honey". You can use it to automatically try coupon codes at checkout. Doesn't work with every site, can be a bit of a pain in the ****, and doesn't always have an active code available, but I've saved a lot of money with it.

• jboogie146jboogie146 Members Posts: 39 ✭✭

I've been searching for som> @jbandalo said:

Been a busy day and was just able to log on. Looks like someone beat me to it and already used it. But thank you anyway, much appreciated!

• jbandalojbandalo Members Posts: 115 ✭✭✭

@jboogie146 said:

Been a busy day and was just able to log on. Looks like someone beat me to it and already used it. But thank you anyway, much appreciated!

So sorry. Didn’t realize it was a one time use only thing. I should’ve just PM’d you instead. My bad.

• JDMRN81JDMRN81 PAMembers Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jboogie146 said:

Call them! I've gotten better prices and free shipping doing this in the past.

PXG 0811xf Gen 2 9* AD VR-6x
    Ping G400 Stretch 3w AD IZ-7s
    Ping i210 modus 105s 
    Ping Glide 2.0 54/58 modus 105s
    Evnroll ER2 Black 34"
    Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Stars and Stripes
  • jboogie146jboogie146 Members Posts: 39 ✭✭

@jbandalo said:
    So sorry. Didn’t realize it was a one time use only thing. I should’ve just PM’d you instead. My bad.

No Problem!!

• CrashhaysCrashhays Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JDMRN81 said:

@jboogie146 said:

Wow. Really? I was already planning on ordering a set of smoke Apex pro irons from them tomorrow.

• GoIrish17GoIrish17 Members Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jbandalo said:

@jboogie146 said:

That’s a d*ck move by someone.

Driver: Ping G400 LST 8° | HC Evenflow Black 65
    3wd: TaylorMade Aeroburner TP 15° | Diamana D+ LTD 70
    5wd: TaylorMade Aeroburner TP 18° (T.I. small head 19°)| Matrix 8Q3 Red Tie
    Irons: Wilson Staff C300 Forged 4 iron | Recoil 95 / FG Tour V6 raw 5-PW | PX Catalyst 100
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 raw 48° F (handground S), 54° M, 58° V | KBS 610
    Putters: Byron Morgan DH 89
    MannKrafted MA66
    Cameron AOP Oil Can Newport
    Tad Moore 1S Prototype

• Dpak05Dpak05 Dpak Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭

@Crashhays said:

@JDMRN81 said:

@jboogie146 said:

Wow. Really? I was already planning on ordering a set of smoke Apex pro irons from them tomorrow.

Calling is key. Pending the rep, they'll tell you the condition of the clubs. Just scooped a set of Apex, brand new.

• CrashhaysCrashhays Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dpak05 said:

@Crashhays said:

@JDMRN81 said:

@jboogie146 said:

Calling is key. Pending the rep, they'll tell you the condition of the clubs. Just scooped a set of Apex, brand new.

i called this morning. I told the guy i was interested in a LIKE NEW set and a set of VERY GOOD. i asked if there was any way i could get just one picture of the clubs to see which way i wanted to go. Told "NO, we don't take pictures". maybe it was early and he didn't have coffee yet. i got shipping free, so i was happy. paying $950 for a 4-Aw set of APEX PRO SMOKE irons is good for me

• Dpak05Dpak05 Dpak Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭

@Crashhays said:

@Dpak05 said:

@Crashhays said:

@JDMRN81 said:

@jboogie146 said:

i called this morning. I told the guy i was interested in a LIKE NEW set and a set of VERY GOOD. i asked if there was any way i could get just one picture of the clubs to see which way i wanted to go. Told "NO, we don't take pictures". maybe it was early and he didn't have coffee yet. i got shipping free, so i was happy. paying $950 for a 4-Aw set of APEX PRO SMOKE irons is good for me

They definitely won't take pictures for you but I asked them how the condition was and what sort of "return" it was (i.e. a trade in or a canceled order). That should help you determine the condition.

• PritamPritam Members Posts: 264 ✭✭✭✭

Just got this code. Enjoy!

Code: SCEX10990-NL4UP

• salmon2salmon2 Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭

Here's one I don't need.
    Code: SCEX10990-WWYAK
    Pay it forward.

• JasonPetermannJasonPetermann Members Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have a code they can PM me?

Callaway GBB Epic 10.5 w/Fujikura Pro 62 Green
    Ping G410 3 Fairway w/Alta CB 65
    Ping G410 4 Hybrid w/Alta CB 70
    Ping G410 5 hybrid w/Alta CB 70
    Callaway Rogue Pro 6-PW w/ Recoil 760 F3
    Callaway MD3 - 50, 54 and 60
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Tuttle
    Callaway Chrome Soft/Z-Star
    Sun Mountain 2017 Sync
  • jmac13jmac13 Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking at buying some irons if anyone has a shipping code they could pm. Thanks!

• GHIN n JuiceGHIN n Juice Wingpointe GC...Never Forgotten Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please PM me a free shipping code if you have one available. Looking to replace a driver tonight. Thank you!

Callaway Rogue 9.0*
    Taylormade 2016 M2 16.5* fairway wood
    Mizuno JPX 900 3 and 4 hybrids
    Mizuno MP-55 irons 5-P
    Bettinardi Studio Stock #7
    Cleveland RTX 4 wedges 50*, 54* and 58*
  • bkirkley09bkirkley09 Members Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭

If anyone has a free shipping code they are not using I would love one if possible! Thanks guys!

PING G400 Max 9*, Graphite Design Tour AD BB 6X
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 3W, Oban Devotion 7x
    Callaway Epic Flash 5W, Smoke 80g 6.5
    Ping I210 4-PW, DG 120 S300
    Ping Glide Stealth, 50ss, 54ss, 58ss, AWT Wedge Flex
    Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Moto, 33"

• SubaruWRXSubaruWRX Members Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Log in, put stuff in your cart, close the browser. Wait a day or two and the code is emailed to you. This has worked for me in the past.

“I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
  • rynobucketrynobucket Members Posts: 869 ✭✭✭✭✭

SCEX10990-CM2QM
    Here is one I just received, not gonna use it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file