***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***

Update 8/14 - ***Migration work continues. Estimate Go Live to new board 8/17***

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Ping anser and hzardus t1100

SuperBombin ·  
SuperBombinSuperBombin Members  228WRX Points: 113Posts: 228 Fairways
Joined:  edited Sep 28, 2019 in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

Hi - For sale are 2 items:

No Trades at this time.

2) Ping Anser 2 TR 1966. Only used one round and pretty much stayed in head cover entire time I had it, so it is like new. I want to say it is at 33.25" and I added Lead tape at bottom for extra weight. I can remove it if you prefer. Superstroke Pistol GTR 1.0. Comes with head cover too. SOLD

3) Project X Hzardus T1100 6.5 shaft. Bought it on here a couple years ago. Measured 44" with Ping G400 adaptor. In pretty great shape. SOLD.

Pin 9/5

Posted:
Post edited by SuperBombin on

Comments

• tetrauljtetraulj Members  141WRX Points: 38Posts: 141 Fairways

Would you be interested in possible shaft trades for the T1100? I have a couple shafts for my G400LST that I don't use.

Posted:

Ping G400 LST Hzrds Yellow 73g

Callaway Rogue Subzero 13.5* Hzrdus Yellow 6.6 83G

Srixon u85 18* recoil 95g

Callaway Apex Pro 19 4-PW TT DG x100

Titleist Vokey SM7 50*, 54*

Callaway PM2 60*

Never Compromise Voodoo Putter

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • SuperBombinSuperBombin Members  228WRX Points: 113Posts: 228 Fairways

On -, @tetraulj said:

Would you be interested in possible shaft trades for the T1100? I have a couple shafts for my G400LST that I don't use.

Maybe. PM me what you have.

Posted:
  • endyendy Members  3798WRX Points: 335Posts: 3,798 Titanium Tees

Have the 785 with $ Taper I’ll bet those Z Forged are unreal

Posted:
    Ping G410 LST 9* Fujikura Ventus Black 7X 
    Ping G410 LST 14.5* Fujikura Ventus Black 8X
    Ping G410 17.5* Fujikura Ventus Black 10X 
    New Level 902 4-P Mitsubishi MMT 125TX  
    New Level M-Type 50/54/60 KBS 610 S+
    PXG Operator P Gen 2 34.5” 
    Bridgestone Tour B X 
  • bladehunterbladehunter south carolinaMembers  31008WRX Points: 7,293Handicap: NONEPosts: 31,008 Titanium Tees

Love the thin topline on those TR 66 putters. All anser 2 shapes should have a thin topline.

Posted:
    TM SIM max 10.8 Fuji Ventus red 6x 
    Ping G410 15.5* Graphite Design ADDI 8x
    Ping G410 21* ADDI 105x 
    Ping Blueprint  3- PW   Modus 130X 
    Artisan   53 59 s400
    Cameron GSS 1.5 009. Sound slot,  tungsten weights. 

• dangomondangomon Members  7WRX Points: 5Posts: 7 Bunkers

Love love the Answer 66'. Willing to ship to Canada?

Posted:
  • SuperBombinSuperBombin Members  228WRX Points: 113Posts: 228 Fairways

Anser sold. Last price drop on the forged

Posted:
This discussion has been closed.