Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

C6-C7 Disc Rupture Cervical Fusion surgery

nikeV10bladenikeV10blade Members Posts: 289 ✭✭✭✭
edited Sep 4, 2019 3:57am in The 19th Hole #1

Hello, just like everyone here I love this game and willing to do anything to play. Well I haven't played at all this year. I got rear ended this year before the summer and have pain in my neck and shoulder ever since. Radiating pain that shoots down my arm where I lose all strength. I've had my shoulder checked, and that wasn't it. Started seeing a chiropractor 3 times a week for the past month and a half and nothing. Yesterday I decided to get an MRI. Just as the title, I have a ruptured disc in C6-C7 and bone spurs on C4-C7. I dont want temporary relief and want something that will help improve my quality of life. I have a new born child that makes it difficult to hold at times because I lose all strength. Now I know I'm gonna follow whatever I need to do to get better. How many of you just done PT to get through this or have you gotten surgery that resulted in a fusion or disc replacement? How long was your typical recovery time and how did it hinder your play? Did it make it worse, better, the same, loss of distance, gain on distance? I just want to get ideas on people's results, but I know that all results are different. When I'm playing, I play close to a scratch. Thanks for y'all response in advance.

Taylormade M1 440 Tour Issue 9.5 Matrix Ozik Black Tie 7m3 x-flex 44.50
Taylormade Jetspeed Tour Issue 3HL 17 Aldila Ripd NV 85 Tour X
Titleist 716 T-MB 3 iron Kuro Kage Tour Proto 100x
Titleist 716 AP2 4-9 iron bent 2 up and 1 degree weak Project X 6.5 plus 5 gram lead tape on back of shaft
Titleist Vokey SM6 46F and 50F bent 2 up and 1 degree weak Project X 6.5 plus 5 gram lead tape on back of shaft
Titleist Vokey SM6 54S and 58L bent 2.5 up and 1 degree weak Project X 7.0 8 iron shaft tipped 3/8th
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 33in
Post edited by nikeV10blade on

Comments

• nikeV10bladenikeV10blade Members Posts: 289 ✭✭✭✭

No one on here has had a surgery done on their neck? And played some decent golf afterwards?

Taylormade M1 440 Tour Issue 9.5 Matrix Ozik Black Tie 7m3 x-flex 44.50
    Taylormade Jetspeed Tour Issue 3HL 17 Aldila Ripd NV 85 Tour X
    Titleist 716 T-MB 3 iron Kuro Kage Tour Proto 100x
    Titleist 716 AP2 4-9 iron bent 2 up and 1 degree weak Project X 6.5 plus 5 gram lead tape on back of shaft
    Titleist Vokey SM6 46F and 50F bent 2 up and 1 degree weak Project X 6.5 plus 5 gram lead tape on back of shaft
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54S and 58L bent 2.5 up and 1 degree weak Project X 7.0 8 iron shaft tipped 3/8th
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 33in

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file