Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

FINAL PRICE DROP - Toulon Garage San Diego, Graphite Design AD IZ shaft, PXG Headcovers

Shooter McGavinShooter McGavin Members Posts: 97 ✭✭✭

All items are for sale and I am not looking for any trades at this time. All prices include shipping within the con US.

1) Toulon Garage San Diego Putter 34" - This was custom built through Toulon Garage custom ship.. This has a custom Black Pearl Finish and a Toulon pistol grip. With the finish and sight line this putter ran $620 through their shop. The putter is in perfect condition and has only been rolled on the practice green a few sessions. Comes with Toulon Garage magnetic headcover.
Asking Price: SOLD

2) PXG Headcovers - These are lightly used leather headcovers from PXG in excellent shape. I have a 19 hybrid cover and a 3 wood cover. Asking Price $25 each

3) Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6S shaft - This is a brand new shaft that has a Mizuno tip on it and brand new multi compound align grip. The shaft measures 44" and was professionally built. Never seen the range or golf course.I had this built and and decided to get fit and went with a completely different combo
Asking Price $SOLD

4) Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 7S shaft - This shaft was on a tour van and was demoed sparingly. It still has a universal fitting tip from the van on it and doesn't have a grip. Shaft measures just a hair below 42" and is in excellent condition. Free of nicks and scratches.
SOLD

5) Mizuno ST190 9.5 Driver Head - This is a brand new Mizuno ST190 9.5 head. Never been hit.
SOLD

Pin 8/28

Post edited by Shooter McGavin on

Comments

• greendot1001greendot1001 Members Posts: 79 ✭✭✭

is the IZ 6 still available?

Titleist 917 D3 9.5* Accra TZ6 S
    Titleist 917 Fairway 15* Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 7 S
    Titleist 917 Fairway 18* Fujikura Pro 73 Tour Spec S
    Miura MC 501 DG 105 S
    Titleist Vokey SM7 50* 54* 58*
    SeeMore Giant FGP