Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Ebay golf grips

phillitupphillitup Members Posts: 10 ✭✭

I'm looking at some Golf Pride Multi Compound MCC Plus 4 ALIGN Standard size Grips on Ebay selling for 22 bucks shipped. Seems too good to be true but the seller has 100 percent positive feedback with over 700 reviews. Are these likely to be fakes or just a really good deal?

Comments

• phillitupphillitup Members Posts: 10 ✭✭

No guarantee these are the grips the seller is actually shipping but here a picture from the listing in case it helps.

• jli2636jli2636 Members Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Never buy grips off eBay except through authorized retailers.

• dpolendpolen MinnesotaMembers Posts: 29 ✭✭

The fakes scare me...$22 is just too good to be true. I just picked up some on Amazon for $9.12/grip without the align...I thought that was a pretty decent deal with free shipping from Prime.

• Radeon962Radeon962 ClubWRX Posts: 2,001 ClubWRX

Amazon is littered with fakes as well. Returns are far easier on Amazon though.

• KAndyManKAndyMan JUST GOTTA SEND IT!!! Trident/Lowcountry areaMembers Posts: 401 ✭✭✭✭

Im realy glad yall have this post going. I just saw some Iomic stickies pop up in my ebay suggestions $28 for 10 grips. The seller has great feedback but dont those grips usually go for $12/ea? Seems too good to be true. Ive always wanted to try those grips too.

• Oett11Oett11 Members Posts: 81 ✭✭✭

I searched and looks like they're coming from china, would avoid.

Mizuno st 180~~ 9.5* Diamana D+ 70 x
    Mizuno st 180 3w 15* Ust Chrome 8f5t
    Cobra F8 hybrid 22* Rogue 85 stiff
    Cobra King Mb 5-pw kbs $taper 125
    Cleveland Rtx4 50/54 ti s400
    Taylormade mini spider 35

• VNutzVNutz Members Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Just assume anything grip related on ebay is a fake.

• jkmacgurujkmacguru Golf the Northwest Lefty Boomers Posts: 268 ✭✭✭✭

The biggest problem with fakes is the weight is not consistent. There are some look-a-likes that are on amazon that I would try before the fakes. They might come from the same factory but I trust the consistency to be tighter. Wedge Guys comes to mind. I sell my fair share of clubs and would hate to put something on that was fake, so I only buy grips locally. Golf Galaxy/Dick's has price matched for me several times when there are sales at other reputable outlets.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file