GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE.

Michigan football aka Rickie Fowler

Jose c. ·  
Jose c.Jose c. Members  302WRX Points: 112Handicap: 15Posts: 302 Greens

Big U.M fan here but starting to think my team team is nothing more than great marketing,hype. so what golfer or person would you compare your team to?

Posted:
Post edited by Jose c. on

Comments

• Jose c.Jose c. Members  302WRX Points: 112Handicap: 15Posts: 302 Greens

^^sad but true.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golfandfishinggolfandfishing Members  3877WRX Points: 1,434Handicap: 4Posts: 3,877 Titanium Tees

Michigan is the loud child of college football.

Posted:
  • HackerDaveHackerDave Members  1448WRX Points: 141Handicap: 13.5Posts: 1,448 Platinum Tees

Michigan dominates the preseason! :-)

Posted:
  • bfp9bfp9 Members  24WRX Points: 28Handicap: 4Posts: 24 Bunkers

And your "Little Brother" loves every second of it.

Posted:
  • GHIN n JuiceGHIN n Juice Wingpointe GC...Never Forgotten Members  1899WRX Points: 339Posts: 1,899 Platinum Tees

As a University of Utah alum I am a huge fan of Michigan’s pre-season hype ranking. Every time we’ve beat them to open the season it looks like a “good win”.

Posted:
  • highergr0undhighergr0und Members  10277WRX Points: 311Posts: 10,277 Titanium Tees

Michigan/Fowler is pretty accurate..... Got to wonder if Harbaugh can survive another loss to OSU.
    My primary team is Michigan State..... Top 5 defense that has a weakness against the deep ball, bottom 5 offense. I can't really think of a golfer, but a course like Bethpage that can be super brutal if your long game is off at all but can be destroyed if you're having a great day with the driver.

Posted:

Advertisement

On -, @highergr0und said:

Michigan/Fowler is pretty accurate..... Got to wonder if Harbaugh can survive another loss to OSU.
    My primary team is Michigan State..... Top 5 defense that has a weakness against the deep ball, bottom 5 offense. I can't really think of a golfer, but a course like Bethpage that can be super brutal if your long game is off at all but can be destroyed if you're having a great day with the driver.

The pressure leading up to the OSU game this yr for Harb's is somthing only John Cooper would know about. Thats not good! I have no doubt he could survive,but a very scary thought for him.

Posted:

I would like to offer Rickie Fowler an apology for comparing him to the Michigan football team. After Saturday's game nobody deserves a comparison to this team. Now I will always bleed blue but this is flat out embarrassing.
    Sorry, Rickie.

Posted:
  • jwhite86jwhite86 ClubWRX  1015WRX Points: 383Handicap: 12Posts: 1,015 ClubWRX

As a Badger fan I'd be thrilled if Harbaugh stays for life...

Posted:
    WITB
    Driver: TS2 10.5 - Diamana DF 60 TX
    3 Wood: 915 F 16.5 - Blueboard
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17º w/ Even Flow
    816 H1 21 - Blueboard
    Irons 5-PW: 765 - PX LZ
    Wedges: 50º Ping Glide 2.0
    54º, 60º PXG 0311 - KBS
    Putter: Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277 

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1651462-jwhite86-witb/
  • CHuntsmanCHuntsman Members  932WRX Points: 235Handicap: 8.6Posts: 932 Golden Tee

On -, @jwhite86 said:

As a Badger fan I'd be thrilled if Harbaugh stays for life...

As a Buckeye, I couldn't agree more!!

Posted:
  • jholzjholz Members  1953WRX Points: 631Handicap: 7.4Posts: 1,953 Platinum Tees

The Big 10 desperately needs Michigan to be good. That's about all there is to it.

Kind of tough to keep Ohio State viable if they don't have any real competition in their conference.

Posted:
    Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
    Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
    or
    Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
    Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
    or
    Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
    Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
    5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
    Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 50* DG Wedge
    Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54* DG Wedge
    Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
    Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize

Advertisement
  • highergr0undhighergr0und Members  10277WRX Points: 311Posts: 10,277 Titanium Tees

Lol. Clemson is doing alright without competition in the ACC.... Big 10 has 6 ranked teams and it's bad teams beside Rutgers are better than the worst teams in most conferences.

I don't think Michigan's biggest problem is necessarily Harbaugh, although I do hate him. It's boosters who think they can buy a winning team and put so much pressure on the coaches that they dont take the time to build the program the right way.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.