Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Michigan football aka Rickie Fowler

Jose c.Jose c. Members Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
edited Sep 1, 2019 1:21pm in The 19th Hole #1

Big U.M fan here but starting to think my team team is nothing more than great marketing,hype. so what golfer or person would you compare your team to?

Post edited by Jose c. on

Comments

• Jose c.Jose c. Members Posts: 231 ✭✭✭

^^sad but true.

• golfandfishinggolfandfishing Members Posts: 3,676 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Michigan is the loud child of college football.

• HackerDaveHackerDave Members Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Michigan dominates the preseason! :-)

• bfp9bfp9 Members Posts: 8 ✭✭

And your "Little Brother" loves every second of it.

• GHIN n JuiceGHIN n Juice Wingpointe GC...Never Forgotten Members Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

As a University of Utah alum I am a huge fan of Michigan’s pre-season hype ranking. Every time we’ve beat them to open the season it looks like a “good win”.

Callaway Rogue 9.0*
    Taylormade 2016 M2 16.5* fairway wood
    Mizuno JPX 900 3 and 4 hybrids
    Mizuno MP-55 irons 5-P
    Bettinardi Studio Stock #7
    Cleveland RTX 4 wedges 50*, 54* and 58*
  • highergr0undhighergr0und Members Posts: 10,166 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Michigan/Fowler is pretty accurate..... Got to wonder if Harbaugh can survive another loss to OSU.
    My primary team is Michigan State..... Top 5 defense that has a weakness against the deep ball, bottom 5 offense. I can't really think of a golfer, but a course like Bethpage that can be super brutal if your long game is off at all but can be destroyed if you're having a great day with the driver.

• Jose c.Jose c. Members Posts: 231 ✭✭✭

@highergr0und said:
    Michigan/Fowler is pretty accurate..... Got to wonder if Harbaugh can survive another loss to OSU.
    My primary team is Michigan State..... Top 5 defense that has a weakness against the deep ball, bottom 5 offense. I can't really think of a golfer, but a course like Bethpage that can be super brutal if your long game is off at all but can be destroyed if you're having a great day with the driver.

The pressure leading up to the OSU game this yr for Harb's is somthing only John Cooper would know about. Thats not good! I have no doubt he could survive,but a very scary thought for him.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file