GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE.

Considering taking up golf again

Stevi ·  
SteviStevi Members  44WRX Points: 56Posts: 44 Bunkers

Hi guys, I have been eyeing my old clubs for the last few weeks. I haven’t played for about 10 years, maybe more. Job and kids, you know the drill. I just wanted to let out this pic I took of my bag.

975J 9.5 45” Grafalloy S
980F 15 4375 S
962 3-SW DGR300
Wilson TPA putter

Everything is stock, grips are Tour Velvet on everything. Honorable mentions that didn’t make the photo: 976R 9 S Titleist Graphite, 975D 8.5 DGS300, 983K 8.5 Proforce V2, 962 2-iron, Ping Eye 1-iron, PT17 DGS300.

Hope you like it, I know I do!

Posted:

Comments

• Qqq123xxQqq123xx I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day. Members  6929WRX Points: 1,124Handicap: XX.5Posts: 6,929 Titanium Tees

Nice. Good luck.

Posted:
    Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
    Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
    Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
    Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
    MG ball
    Cleveland Classic #4
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ykhwazykhwaz Members  125WRX Points: 45Posts: 125 Fairways

always good to get back into golf

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.