Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

$129 Laser!

swgolferswgolfer GoLow2Members Posts: 343 ✭✭✭✭

As discussed widely on this forum the days of one or two Lasers being any good are over, here is another example of where Laser prices are headed......this must give Bushnell a bit of concern! I will admit i haven't tried this Monatsinpent unit but multiple others that are way less and perform beautifully, the technology for a basic laser is pretty much everywhere now at MUCH lower prices. https://www.monatsinpent.com

Comments

• the bishopthe bishop Members Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah since some patents expired on the technology there are some low price units out there. MG Golf has one with vibrating pin lock and slope for $119. I haven't used it or any of the other low price ones so can't speak to quality but I'm sure like anything else some are better than others and there are some good values to be had.

W/S Cortex 10.5* - Atmos Red - S
    W/S C300 15* Fuji Speeder Pro - S
    W/S C300 20*/23* Fuji Speeder Pro - S
    W/S FG Tour Forged 5-P DGS300
    W/S PMP 52/56/60  KBS Hi-Rev 2.0
    W/S Infinite Windy City
  • swgolferswgolfer GoLow2 Members Posts: 343 ✭✭✭✭

You are correct on the technology and patents, does anyone really need much more that Yardage and Slope is the question. My bet is a small percentage really need Humidity, Sea Level and everything else figured in, that is the big challenge for the Bushnell's of the Industry who still charge a much higher price for basic technology, granted their high end gizmo Lasers do have features that the lower priced Lasers do not have but again how many really want to pay $500 and up for it.

• Big A HGBig A HG Members Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I'm more interested in the Monat Sinpent golf ball clip holder:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file