GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE.

The Ashes

No Gimmes ·  
No GimmesNo Gimmes Members  42WRX Points: 38Posts: 42 Bunkers

How good is test cricket? So many twists and turns in this series, as a proud Aussie I still find it hard to believe how poor Warner is playing.

Posted:

Comments

• scruffynickscruffynick manchester, UKMembers  1655WRX Points: 198Handicap: 5....soon to be 6 I think Posts: 1,655 Platinum Tees

Just heard Smith needs 320 runs to beat bradman greatest record total in an ashes series.... Wouldn't put it past him. Weather's very good this weekend too, so should get all 4 days in. England have had a mare in the opening batting department hence why the urn is going back under

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • No GimmesNo Gimmes Members  42WRX Points: 38Posts: 42 Bunkers

Is it just me or is Smith even more fidgety and unconventional than he was before his suspension?
    Surprised the Aussies chose to bowl first, thought they might of backed themselves to go in, make 550 and put the game out of reach.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.