GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Fake Scotty Tour?

Puttersaurus Rex ·  
Puttersaurus RexPuttersaurus Rex one swing at a timeMembers  941WRX Points: 290Posts: 941 Golden Tee
Posted:
Have fun - ready golf - repair/replace divots & ball marks - FORE! as needed

Comments

• alexdubalexdub Don't check out of your hotel Rocco UtahMembers  1157WRX Points: 183Posts: 1,157 Platinum Tees

The description is likely fake, but the putter looks to be an authentic OEM select that has aftermarket work.

Posted:
    Clubs: Ping G400 Max • Ping i25 5w • Ping i25 4-U • Ping Tour W 54* & 60* • Ping WRX Milled Anser 0
    Shafts: Fuji ATMOS Black 6X • Fuji ATMOS Black 8TX • Nippon Modus 120X
    Balls: Titleist Pro V1 • Srixon Z Star XV
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Puttersaurus RexPuttersaurus Rex one swing at a time Members  941WRX Points: 290Posts: 941 Golden Tee

Priced as such, and makes sense.

Posted:
  • SubaruWRXSubaruWRX Members  4082WRX Points: 806Posts: 4,082 Titanium Tees

Head cover is $14 on dhgate

Posted:
    “I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
  • kmcelhaneykmcelhaney Members  169WRX Points: 59Handicap: DiabetesPosts: 169 Fairways

Unlikely "Tour Only" and a def fake cover. Hope whoever is paying $700+ knows

Posted:
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers  6552WRX Points: 665Handicap: 4.4Posts: 6,552 Titanium Tees

it "WAS" a real putter before. now a home made job to the neck, stamping and milling. cover is also fake.

Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • Puttersaurus RexPuttersaurus Rex one swing at a time Members  941WRX Points: 290Posts: 941 Golden Tee

Over $800 now. Funny how the "tour pro" initials are the same as the seller's id just reversed.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • straightshot7straightshot7 Members  3645WRX Points: 1,158Posts: 3,645 Titanium Tees

On -, @Puttersaurus Rex said:

Over $800 now. Funny how the "tour pro" initials are the same as the seller's id just reversed.

Yeah what a coincidence. Is there even a tour pro with the initials AV?

It looks like it's the same two people bidding back and forth. I can't believe they think that is really a Tour edition or are they just in on some money laundering scheme?

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.