Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Putter Restoration/Customization

Albusdumble831Albusdumble831 Atlanta, GAClubWRX Posts: 81 ClubWRX

Good Morning to all, looking to have My Spider mallet putter Customized. I've looked through the forums and found a few discussions but wanted to hear from someone who's had their putter customized, which company they recommend and how long did the process take? Open to suggestions, and recommendations. Thanks so much.

Comments

• NYCGolfNutNYCGolfNut Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭

Continental Golf in Raleigh. Just the absolute best. I’ve had putters (and woods) done there, as well as at the Scotty custom shop - and Continental was hands down better quality, better customer service, better turnaround, just better everything...!

I actually stopped by the place when I was in town for a work meeting, and the guys gave me tour, chatted about how they do stuff, etc.

Just super good people.

• Albusdumble831Albusdumble831 Atlanta, GAClubWRX Posts: 81 ClubWRX

@NYCGolfNut said:
    Continental Golf in Raleigh. Just the absolute best. I’ve had putters (and woods) done there, as well as at the Scotty custom shop - and Continental was hands down better quality, better customer service, better turnaround, just better everything...!

I actually stopped by the place when I was in town for a work meeting, and the guys gave me tour, chatted about how they do stuff, etc.

Just super good people.

Thanks so much for the information. I'll definitely look them up as I want a couple of my Woods customized and my Putter. By the way, did you have a quick turnaround on the customization?

• NYCGolfNutNYCGolfNut Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭

Yes. Very quick. I basically had a running conversation with them. Got a call when my putter got there to discuss and confirm exactly what I wanted. Then some in progress pics, and then the finished product. Don’t hold me to it, but it was days to a week or so, rather than several weeks or months.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file