***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

anyone here able to help me stop swaying?

 1Yeargolfer ·  
1Yeargolfer1Yeargolfer Members  10WRX Points: 27Handicap: noPosts: 10 Bunkers
Joined:  in Instruction & Academy #1

i'm scooping at impact.. releasing early and hitting a lot of fat / thin. I'm mostly feeling all body taking the club back and through not trying to use my hands to hit at the ball, rather swinging through... but my hands are still so active.
is this all an effect caused by my swaying and sliding around?
https://reddit.com/r/GolfSwing/comments/d1vvn0/anyone_want_to_diagnose_why_im_scooping_and/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Posted:
1

Comments

  • SocratesSocrates Warning Points 2+ WinnipegClubWRX  10350WRX Points: 1,277Handicap: 4ishPosts: 10,350 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2

    Sway is a problem. Hit shots with your feet together and that will stop you swaying or you will fall over.
    AND STOP HITTING SHOTS IN FLIP FLOPS!! That is not helping.

    Posted:
    Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45"
    Cobra F8 5-6 Fwy at 18.5° Stiff
    Ping i20 3 Hyb 707H Stiff
    TM R7 TP 3i Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
    X2 Hot 4_-PW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
    Vokey SM2 52º cc, Ping ES 56º and ES 60º
    Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.75"
    MCC Align Midsize

  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • scooterhd2scooterhd2 Members  1076WRX Points: 396Handicap: 3Posts: 1,076 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #3

    You flip so much, that you are thinking no hands in the takeaway, but when your arms are parallel to ground in the backswing, your hands have done nothing. Your shaft is nearly parallel as well, when it should be close to perpendicular.

    Solution is a 9:3 drill with a wedge. over and over again. Shorten the backswing, keep the stance narrow. You will fly the ball just as far as you do now. And you might feel what it is like to compress the golf ball.

    Posted:

    Ping G410+ 9*, Tensei Pro Orange

    Adams XTD Ti 17*, Fubuki

    Apex 20*, AD DI 85

    Srixon U85 23*, AD DI 95

    Srixon 585 5-6, Nippon 120

    Srixon 785 7-PW, Nippon 120

    Ping Glide 3.0 52*, Nippon 120

    TM Hi Toe 56*&60*, Nippon 120

    Evnroll ER3

  • jimb6golfjimb6golf Members  1729WRX Points: 196Posts: 1,729 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #4

    Wow his swing doesn't look that bad compared to a lot of people I've seen. I also struggle with swaying and have tried everything to cure it to limited success. The Pivot Pro is pretty good at letting you feel the correct leg action but the best drill so far is what was mentioned earlier - the half swing shots. Just learning to feel the correct positions doing this over and over again really works and as was stated earlier you'll hit the ball almost as far as you do with a full swing. Combining it with your feet together also helps. My biggest problem is that I never feel as though I swing back far enough, which pulls my body too far back, and therefore causes the sway to occur. I even use the half swings on the course when things aren't going well and it helps to correct things after a few practice swings or even full swings.

    Posted:
  • cadoipicadoipi Members  153WRX Points: 153Posts: 153 Fairways
    Joined:  #5

    It looks like your right elbow is running into your ribcage on your downswing. When your upper right decelerates from running into your ribcage, centrifugal force causes your right wrist and elbow to abruptly straighten and this leads to the club head being cast at the ball.

    You need to find a way to swing where your right elbow is able to get in front of your torso on the downswing while keeping/getting the clubface square to its path. Getting rid of your swaying will be a good first step.

    Posted:
  • 1Yeargolfer1Yeargolfer Members  10WRX Points: 27Handicap: noPosts: 10 Bunkers
    Joined:  edited Sep 10, 2019 #6

    wow a lot of interesting comments and replies!! I really appreciate the feed back. I think the best thing right now is the 3 to 9 drill with feet together.

    problem is I don't feel any power or correct sequence, rhythm and timing unless i feel like i'm literally John Daly at the top ...

    and about the flip flops thing.. it was my first time wearing them while practicing and believe it or not, it didn't really hinder anything i barely noticed I had them on :smiley: it was weird almost made me feel more balanced if anything.. I heard Sam Snead used to practice sometimes barefoot, so it might be a thing?

    again, thank you all for the help!

    3-9 drill feet together with a wedge, overall targeting backswing length and swaying off the ball problems.

    also, here is a really slow driver swing trying to swing basically as smooth and easy as I could

    https://www.reddit.com/r/GolfSwing/comments/d1wr9k/one_of_the_prettiest_and_smoothest_swings_ive/

    I don't know if you can see the right elbow here, but i don't think it's crashing into my rib cage.

    Posted:
  • wagolfer7wagolfer7 Members  284WRX Points: 188Handicap: +2Posts: 284 Greens
    Joined:  #7

    Barefoot is way different than flip flops.
    Wearing flip-flops means you are not gripping or using the ground at all. Using the ground can help you not sway. When you setup in your posture, you should feel grounded. Like if someone pushed you, you could hold your position.

    Barefoot lets you feel the ground reaction easier. I wouldn't over complicate things right now. There's a lot of stuff on ground force reactions and transition. But to start with, I'd get a stance / posture that allows you to feel your feet into the ground. On the backswing that feeling into the ground should increase in your right foot and decrease slightly in your left. Once you get to the top you should feel 70%+ on your right and 30% or less in your left foot.

    Learn how to turn your tailbone towards the target on the backswing and your sternum away, while building pressure towards your right heel. Monte's tailbone towards the target, is the best way I've seen to help people get rid of swaying. Just pay attention to the ground pressure - too much pressure in the left foot going back will start a reverse pivot.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • 1Yeargolfer1Yeargolfer Members  10WRX Points: 27Handicap: noPosts: 10 Bunkers
    Joined:  #8

    Hello>

    On -, @wagolfer7 said:

    Barefoot is way different than flip flops.
    Wearing flip-flops means you are not gripping or using the ground at all. Using the ground can help you not sway. When you setup in your posture, you should feel grounded. Like if someone pushed you, you could hold your position.

    Barefoot lets you feel the ground reaction easier. I wouldn't over complicate things right now. There's a lot of stuff on ground force reactions and transition. But to start with, I'd get a stance / posture that allows you to feel your feet into the ground. On the backswing that feeling into the ground should increase in your right foot and decrease slightly in your left. Once you get to the top you should feel 70%+ on your right and 30% or less in your left foot.

    Learn how to turn your tailbone towards the target on the backswing and your sternum away, while building pressure towards your right heel. Monte's tailbone towards the target, is the best way I've seen to help people get rid of swaying. Just pay attention to the ground pressure - too much pressure in the left foot going back will start a reverse pivot.

    The parts about the weight distribution towards my right foot 80% makes me feel like I need to lean my weight 80% to my trail side. But I know that’s incorrect. But at the same time, I’m having a hard time feeling weight on my trail side, without swaying there.

    But I’ll keep messing with it and look up that monte drill

    Posted:
  • wagolfer7wagolfer7 Members  284WRX Points: 188Handicap: +2Posts: 284 Greens
    Joined:  edited Sep 10, 2019 #9

    On -, @1Yeargolfer said:

    Hello>
    On -, @wagolfer7 said:

    Barefoot is way different than flip flops.
    Wearing flip-flops means you are not gripping or using the ground at all. Using the ground can help you not sway. When you setup in your posture, you should feel grounded. Like if someone pushed you, you could hold your position.

    Barefoot lets you feel the ground reaction easier. I wouldn't over complicate things right now. There's a lot of stuff on ground force reactions and transition. But to start with, I'd get a stance / posture that allows you to feel your feet into the ground. On the backswing that feeling into the ground should increase in your right foot and decrease slightly in your left. Once you get to the top you should feel 70%+ on your right and 30% or less in your left foot.

    Learn how to turn your tailbone towards the target on the backswing and your sternum away, while building pressure towards your right heel. Monte's tailbone towards the target, is the best way I've seen to help people get rid of swaying. Just pay attention to the ground pressure - too much pressure in the left foot going back will start a reverse pivot.

    The parts about the weight distribution towards my right foot 80% makes me feel like I need to lean my weight 80% to my trail side. But I know that’s incorrect. But at the same time, I’m having a hard time feeling weight on my trail side, without swaying there.

    But I’ll keep messing with it and look up that monte drill

    It's not weight distribution. It's weight pressure into the ground. You can increase the pressure in the ground without moving your actual body that direction. Work on rotating to the right (moving tailbone towards target) with a good posture and you'll feel the pressure increase under your right foot.

    Posted:
  • 1Yeargolfer1Yeargolfer Members  10WRX Points: 27Handicap: noPosts: 10 Bunkers
    Joined:  #10

    On -, @wagolfer7 said:

    On -, @1Yeargolfer said:

    Hello>
    On -, @wagolfer7 said:

    Barefoot is way different than flip flops.
    Wearing flip-flops means you are not gripping or using the ground at all. Using the ground can help you not sway. When you setup in your posture, you should feel grounded. Like if someone pushed you, you could hold your position.

    Barefoot lets you feel the ground reaction easier. I wouldn't over complicate things right now. There's a lot of stuff on ground force reactions and transition. But to start with, I'd get a stance / posture that allows you to feel your feet into the ground. On the backswing that feeling into the ground should increase in your right foot and decrease slightly in your left. Once you get to the top you should feel 70%+ on your right and 30% or less in your left foot.

    Learn how to turn your tailbone towards the target on the backswing and your sternum away, while building pressure towards your right heel. Monte's tailbone towards the target, is the best way I've seen to help people get rid of swaying. Just pay attention to the ground pressure - too much pressure in the left foot going back will start a reverse pivot.

    The parts about the weight distribution towards my right foot 80% makes me feel like I need to lean my weight 80% to my trail side. But I know that’s incorrect. But at the same time, I’m having a hard time feeling weight on my trail side, without swaying there.

    But I’ll keep messing with it and look up that monte drill

    It's not weight distribution. It's weight pressure into the ground. You can increase the pressure in the ground without moving your actual body that direction. Work on rotating to the right (moving tailbone towards target) with a good posture and you'll feel the pressure increase under your right foot.

    right, so when I'm doing that correctly, it's basically feeling 50/50 ish.
    my pressure in my lead ball of my foot, just under the big toe increases. like if I had a Jack Nicklaus type leading foot lifting and replanting into the transition that particular area increases in pressure. by no means does it feel 70/30 or more.. now if I swayed yeah, it'll feel 70/30 but for the most part it feels really even, if I'm rotating tighter in my backswing and getting that tailbone moving towards the target..

    if I'm being really picky and analytical i'd say it feels 45% lead foot and 55% trail foot.

    Posted:
  • juststevejuststeve Members  5330WRX Points: 642Posts: 5,330 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #11

    I don't sway because I maintain an equal weight distribution, right foot and left foot, until the ball is hit.

    Steve

    Posted:
  • wagolfer7wagolfer7 Members  284WRX Points: 188Handicap: +2Posts: 284 Greens
    Joined:  #12

    On -, @1Yeargolfer said:

    On -, @wagolfer7 said:

    On -, @1Yeargolfer said:

    Hello>
    On -, @wagolfer7 said:

    Barefoot is way different than flip flops.
    Wearing flip-flops means you are not gripping or using the ground at all. Using the ground can help you not sway. When you setup in your posture, you should feel grounded. Like if someone pushed you, you could hold your position.

    Barefoot lets you feel the ground reaction easier. I wouldn't over complicate things right now. There's a lot of stuff on ground force reactions and transition. But to start with, I'd get a stance / posture that allows you to feel your feet into the ground. On the backswing that feeling into the ground should increase in your right foot and decrease slightly in your left. Once you get to the top you should feel 70%+ on your right and 30% or less in your left foot.

    Learn how to turn your tailbone towards the target on the backswing and your sternum away, while building pressure towards your right heel. Monte's tailbone towards the target, is the best way I've seen to help people get rid of swaying. Just pay attention to the ground pressure - too much pressure in the left foot going back will start a reverse pivot.

    The parts about the weight distribution towards my right foot 80% makes me feel like I need to lean my weight 80% to my trail side. But I know that’s incorrect. But at the same time, I’m having a hard time feeling weight on my trail side, without swaying there.

    But I’ll keep messing with it and look up that monte drill

    It's not weight distribution. It's weight pressure into the ground. You can increase the pressure in the ground without moving your actual body that direction. Work on rotating to the right (moving tailbone towards target) with a good posture and you'll feel the pressure increase under your right foot.

    right, so when I'm doing that correctly, it's basically feeling 50/50 ish.
    my pressure in my lead ball of my foot, just under the big toe increases. like if I had a Jack Nicklaus type leading foot lifting and replanting into the transition that particular area increases in pressure. by no means does it feel 70/30 or more.. now if I swayed yeah, it'll feel 70/30 but for the most part it feels really even, if I'm rotating tighter in my backswing and getting that tailbone moving towards the target..

    if I'm being really picky and analytical i'd say it feels 45% lead foot and 55% trail foot.

    I'm not following you. It feels like more pressure on my right foot than left on back swing to me. But it looks like I'm 50/50.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • NoTalentLeftyNoTalentLefty Members  3937WRX Points: 358Handicap: 12.9Posts: 3,937 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #13

    Try looking at some Manuel de la Torre vids on YouTube.

    Posted:
    Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

    Driver Callaway Epic Flash 10.5 set to 9.5
    3 Wood Epic Flash set to 16 degrees
    3-5 Hybrids Epic Flash 18 20 23 degrees
    6 hybrid Big Bertha 26 degree 
    7-AW Callaway Mavrik Irons 
    50 degree GW Vokey SM7
    56 degree SW Vokey SM7
    Odyssey White Hot V-Line Fang

  • BarfolomewBarfolomew #worstWRXer Members  1987WRX Points: 430Posts: 1,987 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #14

    Swaying and sliding try this:

    at address raise your right heel (righty) an inch off the ground and swing, you might want to move your foot back an inch too makes it easier. You'll feel your hips lock up and you'll look like Louis Oosty... best drill eva

    Posted:
    G410 LST
    3 wood M2 HL
    OnOffOnAgain Kuros 4-P
    Cleveland Blob
    SeeMore Butts
  • MonteScheinblumMonteScheinblum Rebellion Golf Southern CaliforniaMembers  19101WRX Points: 1,773Posts: 19,101 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #15

    On -, @1Yeargolfer said:

    i'm scooping at impact.. releasing early and hitting a lot of fat / thin. I'm mostly feeling all body taking the club back and through not trying to use my hands to hit at the ball, rather swinging through... but my hands are still so active.
    is this all an effect caused by my swaying and sliding around?
    https://reddit.com/r/GolfSwing/comments/d1vvn0/anyone_want_to_diagnose_why_im_scooping_and/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

    The root cause of the problem is the super late wrist set.

    In the screen shot below, you won’t see too many good players in that position. You are suffering from an issue I see on the lesson tee every day. In an effort to take the hands and wrists out of the swing, you are forcing them to be too active.

    Posted:
  • Golf ScientistGolf Scientist Members  185WRX Points: 76Handicap: 1Posts: 185 Fairways
    Joined:  edited Sep 11, 2019 #16

    If you focus on your right side pulling straight behind you (right pocket, right shoulder, right lat pulling towards your right heel) then you should get rotation instead of lateral slide (movement away from the target - sway as you say). You should also have spine tilt away from the target at setup. If you are wearing a polo shirt with buttons you want the buttons pointing toward the instep/heel area of your front foot. (That will let you wind up over your back leg without any need to shift).

    Posted:
    Post edited by Golf Scientist on
    Current set makeup:
    M5 driver with Evenflow shaft
    M5 3 and 5 metals with Evenflow shafts
    GAPR 4 and 5 hybrids with KBS hybrid shafts
    P790 irons 6-AW with Nippon 950 shafts
    Callaway PM 60*, PM 56* wedges with KBS Tour-V shafts
    Spider putter





  • 1Yeargolfer1Yeargolfer Members  10WRX Points: 27Handicap: noPosts: 10 Bunkers
    Joined:  #17

    On -, @Golf Scientist said:

    If you focus on your right side pulling straight behind you (right pocket, right shoulder, right late pulling towards your right heel) then you should get rotation instead of lateral slide (movement away from the target - sway as you say). You should also have spine tilt away from the target at setup. If you are wearing a polo shirt with buttons you want the buttons pointing toward the instep/heel area of your front foot. (That will let you wind up over your back leg without any need to shift).

    I like that one a lot. Definitely a good focus to have.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • NickcNickc Members  197WRX Points: 63Posts: 197 Fairways
    Joined:  #18

    Try the lighthouse drill to stop the swaying and then 9 to 3 drill to get body and arms in sync
    !?

    Posted:
  • iteachgolfiteachgolf Members  17198WRX Points: 1,451Posts: 17,198 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #19

    On -, @wagolfer7 said:

    Barefoot is way different than flip flops.
    Wearing flip-flops means you are not gripping or using the ground at all. Using the ground can help you not sway. When you setup in your posture, you should feel grounded. Like if someone pushed you, you could hold your position.

    Barefoot lets you feel the ground reaction easier. I wouldn't over complicate things right now. There's a lot of stuff on ground force reactions and transition. But to start with, I'd get a stance / posture that allows you to feel your feet into the ground. On the backswing that feeling into the ground should increase in your right foot and decrease slightly in your left. Once you get to the top you should feel 70%+ on your right and 30% or less in your left foot.

    Learn how to turn your tailbone towards the target on the backswing and your sternum away, while building pressure towards your right heel. Monte's tailbone towards the target, is the best way I've seen to help people get rid of swaying. Just pay attention to the ground pressure - too much pressure in the left foot going back will start a reverse pivot.

    What makes you think you can’t use the ground wearing flip flops? I can assure you that you can

    Posted:
  • wagolfer7wagolfer7 Members  284WRX Points: 188Handicap: +2Posts: 284 Greens
    Joined:  #20

    On -, @iteachgolf said:

    On -, @wagolfer7 said:

    Barefoot is way different than flip flops.
    Wearing flip-flops means you are not gripping or using the ground at all. Using the ground can help you not sway. When you setup in your posture, you should feel grounded. Like if someone pushed you, you could hold your position.

    Barefoot lets you feel the ground reaction easier. I wouldn't over complicate things right now. There's a lot of stuff on ground force reactions and transition. But to start with, I'd get a stance / posture that allows you to feel your feet into the ground. On the backswing that feeling into the ground should increase in your right foot and decrease slightly in your left. Once you get to the top you should feel 70%+ on your right and 30% or less in your left foot.

    Learn how to turn your tailbone towards the target on the backswing and your sternum away, while building pressure towards your right heel. Monte's tailbone towards the target, is the best way I've seen to help people get rid of swaying. Just pay attention to the ground pressure - too much pressure in the left foot going back will start a reverse pivot.

    What makes you think you can’t use the ground wearing flip flops? I can assure you that you can

    I agree that you can absolutely. But for a person not engaging the ground to start with, I think flip-flops would make it more difficult to learn to do that. And flip-flops probably not the ideal footwear to be practicing / working on golf with. But I'm sure there's an exception or different perspective on that.

    Posted:
  • iteachgolfiteachgolf Members  17198WRX Points: 1,451Posts: 17,198 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #21

    On -, @wagolfer7 said:

    On -, @iteachgolf said:

    On -, @wagolfer7 said:

    Barefoot is way different than flip flops.
    Wearing flip-flops means you are not gripping or using the ground at all. Using the ground can help you not sway. When you setup in your posture, you should feel grounded. Like if someone pushed you, you could hold your position.

    Barefoot lets you feel the ground reaction easier. I wouldn't over complicate things right now. There's a lot of stuff on ground force reactions and transition. But to start with, I'd get a stance / posture that allows you to feel your feet into the ground. On the backswing that feeling into the ground should increase in your right foot and decrease slightly in your left. Once you get to the top you should feel 70%+ on your right and 30% or less in your left foot.

    Learn how to turn your tailbone towards the target on the backswing and your sternum away, while building pressure towards your right heel. Monte's tailbone towards the target, is the best way I've seen to help people get rid of swaying. Just pay attention to the ground pressure - too much pressure in the left foot going back will start a reverse pivot.

    What makes you think you can’t use the ground wearing flip flops? I can assure you that you can

    I agree that you can absolutely. But for a person not engaging the ground to start with, I think flip-flops would make it more difficult to learn to do that. And flip-flops probably not the ideal footwear to be practicing / working on golf with. But I'm sure there's an exception or different perspective on that.

    They wouldn’t really affect much. Far better than many shoes people wear to the range. Flip flops are low profile with flat soles and extremely flexible. Most athletic shoes have a higher heel and would cause way larger issues than flip flops.

    Posted:
  • wagolfer7wagolfer7 Members  284WRX Points: 188Handicap: +2Posts: 284 Greens
    Joined:  #22

    On -, @iteachgolf said:

    On -, @wagolfer7 said:

    On -, @iteachgolf said:

    On -, @wagolfer7 said:

    Barefoot is way different than flip flops.
    Wearing flip-flops means you are not gripping or using the ground at all. Using the ground can help you not sway. When you setup in your posture, you should feel grounded. Like if someone pushed you, you could hold your position.

    Barefoot lets you feel the ground reaction easier. I wouldn't over complicate things right now. There's a lot of stuff on ground force reactions and transition. But to start with, I'd get a stance / posture that allows you to feel your feet into the ground. On the backswing that feeling into the ground should increase in your right foot and decrease slightly in your left. Once you get to the top you should feel 70%+ on your right and 30% or less in your left foot.

    Learn how to turn your tailbone towards the target on the backswing and your sternum away, while building pressure towards your right heel. Monte's tailbone towards the target, is the best way I've seen to help people get rid of swaying. Just pay attention to the ground pressure - too much pressure in the left foot going back will start a reverse pivot.

    What makes you think you can’t use the ground wearing flip flops? I can assure you that you can

    I agree that you can absolutely. But for a person not engaging the ground to start with, I think flip-flops would make it more difficult to learn to do that. And flip-flops probably not the ideal footwear to be practicing / working on golf with. But I'm sure there's an exception or different perspective on that.

    They wouldn’t really affect much. Far better than many shoes people wear to the range. Flip flops are low profile with flat soles and extremely flexible. Most athletic shoes have a higher heel and would cause way larger issues than flip flops.

    You would know more than I do, that's for sure. You've helped improve many more golf swings than I have. I just know, personally, I wouldn't ever practice in flip / flops when trying to work on my swing. I'd much rather just go barefoot.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • creative10creative10 Members  162WRX Points: 35Posts: 162 Fairways
    Joined:  #23

    This worked for me...on ur backswing try and spin ur right foot(back foot) for right handed golfers clockwise. You will feel the load in ur right leg like u have never felt before.

    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.