Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

New SeeMore putters - Sept 2019

pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour PhotographerNashville,_ TNMarshals Posts: 9,338 mod

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

Comments

• QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members Posts: 7,720 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I like this one..

Driver: Callaway Epic SubZero 3D 10.5*, Fujikura Ventus 7X
    Fairway: Cobra F9 Tour, GD TOUR AD-DI 8X 
    3 iron Cobra King Utility
    4-PW cobra King pro CBs KBS $ taper 130g X flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 50 , 55, 60
    PUTTER; Carbon Ringo welded long neck.
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow
  • animalgolfsanimalgolfs FL & OK Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

M7 Tour🤙

G400 Max 9* Tour 65
    G400 14.5* Tour 75
    G400h 19* Tour 85
    G Crossover 21* Tour 85{410 on the way} 
    G700 5i & 6i Recoil 110 
    i500 7-UW Recoil 110
    3.0 54* & Eye 2 58* Steelfiber i125
    2.0 B60 Stealth
  • J13J13 Dad golf Members Posts: 15,628 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

So they just added a plumbers neck to their existing putters?

Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* / Mitsubishi Tensei White 70TX
    Callaway EF 3+ w/ HZRDUS Black 75 6.5
    Srixon 745's 4-PW / Modus Tour 120 TX
    Callaway MD3 50, 54, 60 / Modus 125
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow Neck 35.5" (counter weight removed)
    Srixon Zstar XV
    GolfWRX WITB Podcast - Irons reveal 11/14/18 http://www.golfwrx.c...utm_content=sub
    GolfWrx WITB Podcast 2017 : http://www.golfwrx.com/482668/tgtg-golfwrx-forum-member-j13-talks-witb-and-club-testing/
    WITB- http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590
  • MaineMarinerMaineMariner Members Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭

Those are some very interesting and unique hosels. Gotta hand it to SeeMore, they sure are innovative. I could definitely see myself grabbing that plumber's neck notchback.

That last putter is really weird. I feel like the little alignment thing would snap off super easily.

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion, Aldila Rogue M-AX 75
    Callaway Rogue 3 Wood, Project X EvenFlow Blue 75
    Srixon Z H45 3 & 4 hybrid, Kuro Kage Black
    Srixon Z 565 irons, 5 - AW, Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120
    Callaway MD3 S Grind 54 deg.
    Callaway MD4 W Grind 60 deg.
    Toulon Columbus / Odyssey O-Works Black Jailbird Mini S
  • buntabunta Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭✭

the fact that they put the alignment line on the topline of the ansers makes me feel obligated to give them a try.

but why do they look like little toddler clubs ? they look tiny.

TS3, s55, SM7, Juno

@MaineMariner said:
    Those are some very interesting and unique hosels. Gotta hand it to SeeMore, they sure are innovative. I could definitely see myself grabbing that plumber's neck notchback.

That last putter is really weird. I feel like the little alignment thing would snap off super easily.

Are you being sarcastic with the innovative comment? I hope so. They literally just added a plumbers neck to their putters.

Srixon Zstar XV
    GolfWRX WITB Podcast - Irons reveal 11/14/18 http://www.golfwrx.c...utm_content=sub
    GolfWrx WITB Podcast 2017 : http://www.golfwrx.com/482668/tgtg-golfwrx-forum-member-j13-talks-witb-and-club-testing/
    edited Sep 11, 2019 3:52pm #8

@J13 said:

Pretty much. But that is a bold leap for them. I don't think they have changed anything on their putters in years. Pretty much wash, rinse, repeat.
    You can tell they didnt want to change existing heads because the plumbers neck is a separate piece from the head.

@QuigleyDU said:

@J13 said:

Pretty much. But that is a bold leap for them. I don't think they have changed anything on their putters in years. Pretty much wash, rinse, repeat.
    You can tell they didnt want to change existing heads because the plumbers neck is a separate piece from the head.

Exactly which is why I think the above person was being sarcastic with the innovative comment. Seemore is the opposite of innovative haha. They literally release the same putters over and over, i'm amazed they stay in business to be honest.

Srixon Zstar XV
    edited Sep 11, 2019 5:09pm #10

@J13 said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@J13 said:

Exactly which is why I think the above person was being sarcastic with the innovative comment. Seemore is the opposite of innovative haha. They literally release the same putters over and over, i'm amazed they stay in business to be honest.

The only seemore I have ever witnessed in use is the one by Zach Johnson. I have never seen one in play, in person. Tell me the first one pictured is not the same head as this one. Just with their innovative plumbers neck.
    https://www.seemore.com/putters/black-si2w-offset-w-alum-insert-p1012-3003.html

• MaineMarinerMaineMariner Members Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭

To be clear, I was being a bit snarky. They seem to release the same putters over and over again, in slightly different materials and finishes, for pretty big price tags. I don't really get it. Then again, the whole red dot thing seems a bit bizarre to me, so I'm probably not the target market. The last thing I want to be doing is watching my putter as I'm swinging it.

I wasn't being snarky about the notchback one, though. That actually looks quite nice. Of course, it'll probably be like $400.

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion, Aldila Rogue M-AX 75
    Callaway Rogue 3 Wood, Project X EvenFlow Blue 75
    Srixon Z H45 3 & 4 hybrid, Kuro Kage Black
    Srixon Z 565 irons, 5 - AW, Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120
    Callaway MD3 S Grind 54 deg.
    Callaway MD4 W Grind 60 deg.
    Toulon Columbus / Odyssey O-Works Black Jailbird Mini S
  • Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn Members Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@QuigleyDU said:

@J13 said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@J13 said:

The only seemore I have ever witnessed in use is the one by Zach Johnson. I have never seen one in play, in person. Tell me the first one pictured is not the same head as this one. Just with their innovative plumbers neck.

I've seen a few, and had one myself. That said, I live in Franklin which is where they are. It may be rinse and repeat, but I think their approach and design doesn't really need any tinkering.. So, yes, a plumbers neck is kinda a big deal for them,, as was some of the more traditional head shapes announced earlier...

@Mr. Grumpy said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@J13 said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@J13 said:

I've seen a few, and had one myself. That said, I live in Franklin which is where they are. It may be rinse and repeat, but I think their approach and design doesn't really need any tinkering.. So, yes, a plumbers neck is kinda a big deal for them,, as was some of the more traditional head shapes announced earlier...

I have always wanted to like a seemore, I just never could. I would be willing to try one of these.

• Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn Members Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@QuigleyDU said:

@Mr. Grumpy said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@J13 said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@J13 said:

I have always wanted to like a seemore, I just never could. I would be willing to try one of these.

I had the Si5 and when the honeymoon was over I ended up not liking the insert, felt too soft. I did try a seemore without the insert and liked it much better. Though by that time I had purchased a Kingston... The milled platinum series is really nice..

@Mr. Grumpy said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@Mr. Grumpy said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@J13 said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@J13 said:

I had the Si5 and when the honeymoon was over I ended up not liking the insert, felt too soft. I did try a seemore without the insert and liked it much better. Though by that time I had purchased a Kingston... The milled platinum series is really nice..

THey just always seem so flat to me. even these plumber neck models. They are not a vertical neck with an angel where the shaft and head meet. it is just straight with an offset. The more I look at it the more strange it looks to me.

• poppman2142poppman2142 Members Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 12, 2019 1:25am #16

So the plumbers going in to the head at such a severe angle is making them face balanced I assume? I guess I would prefer the hosel to angle towards the center of the face and have the shaft angle back where it enters the hosel so I don’t see the entire length of the hosel at address to make it face balanced. To each their own I guess!

Callaway Epic Flash SZ triple diamond 10.5* with Tensei Pro Orange 70 stiff untipped
    Ping G400 Max 10.5* with Tensei Pro Orange 70 stiff untipped
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* with Tensei Pro White 70 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Callaway Apex 19' 18* with Diamana Thump 90 stiff tipped 1/4"
    Callaway Apex Pro dot 4-P with Shimada Tour X-Stiff SS 1X
    Mizuno T7 51,56,61 with Shimada Tour X-Stiff 
    Epon Zen 34.75" with Grip Master leather wrap
    Toulon Azalea 34.75" with Stability putter shaft
    2018 Callaway Chrome Soft X/Taylormade tp5x
    Golf Pride Multicompound Black/Black +1/64"
    Ogio Silencer bag
  • wlittle1274wlittle1274 Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭✭

Boy this just doesn’t feel like the play for them

Ping G410 LST 9* w/ HZRDUS T1100 65 X 
    Nike VR Pro Ltd. 15* w/ Fujikura Fit-On11 Pro 95 X
    Adams Pro Gold 20* w/ Matrix Altus X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus3 130 X
    Taylor Made Hi-Toe 50*, 56*, 60* w/ DG TI S400
    Odyssey Works 2-Ball 34'' 

@poppman2142 said:
    So the plumbers going in to the head at such a severe angle is making them face balanced I assume? I guess I would prefer the hosel to angle towards the center of the face and have the shaft angle back where it enters the hosel so I don’t see the entire length of the hosel at address to make it face balanced. To each their own I guess!

I would think it does not change anything other than the look from above. The shaft is still basically straight. it just has an offset to it. I don't know though.

• coreyhrcoreyhr Lafferty, Daniel Members Posts: 497 ✭✭✭✭

The paint fill work on the black mallet SB20 is atrocious.

Callaway GBB Epic TC...L 9* - Fujikura Ventus 6s
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* - Tour AD TP 7s
    Callaway XR Pro TC 18* Hybrid - Tour AD DI 95x
    Srixon Z545 4 Iron - Steelfiber i110s
    Srixon Z745 5-PW - KBS Tour 120s
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50*
    Scratch 56* & 60* - Black KBS Tour Custom
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3 

The sea was angry that day, my friends.
  • broomstickerbroomsticker Members Posts: 48 ✭✭

@MaineMariner said:

Shocked the USGA said yes to that (assuming they have).

F7 9* Fujikura Pro 60 S
    13* F7
    19* and 22* Callaway XR Hybrids
    5-GW Wilson V6 S300 AMT
    55* Mizuno S5
    60* Mizuno S5
    STX Sync 3 45"

• spring7spring7 Members Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭✭

@J13 said:

@QuigleyDU said:

@J13 said:

I never really looked at Seemore until my son just recently got fitted into one, their alignment system, albeit old tech from them is spot on and really works, plus his PCB model feels great for a non-insert putter. I respect Seemore more than TM and Odyssey as continue rip off each other with colors and head design, everytime Cameron comes out with something innovative they get panned and everyone here just wants AOP redos.

D:Titleist TS3 10.5* Speeder 757 Evolution TS
    3W/5W: Taylor Made RBZ Tour 14* & 18* Matrix Ozik 
    Irons: Mizuno HM 4-5/HMP 6-PW Recoil 95 
    Wedges: Wilson PMP 52*/56*/60*
    Ping Redwood Anser

• TheInfidelTheInfidel Gotta let the Big Dog eat.... Members Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Why have Seemore got a drunk guy on the work station for sight lines and paint fill? Looks like a Walmart putter, only worse.

Ping G400 9* Project X Hzrdus Black 6.5 (+16g head weight)
    Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 18*, True Temper Bi Matrix RXi X 
    Adams Idea A7 22* UST V2 Hybrid X +0.5'
    Adams Idea CMB TT AMT S400 +0.5' 4-PW
    Mizuno S18 50* Nippon NS PRO 1150GH Tour X +0.5'
    Nike Engage Raw 54* S400 +0.5'
    Nike Engage Raw 58* S400 +0.5'
    Odyssey Dual Force 990 

• CEPHASCEPHAS Members Posts: 320 ✭✭✭✭
    edited Sep 12, 2019 3:22pm #23

@QuigleyDU said:

1999 US Open- Payne Stewart -just to share info. To your point it was a long time ago and i have only seen him and zach johnson use one.

M2 9.5
    M2 16.5
    Taylormade rescue 19.0
    TM r7 TP 3-P
    -Akira prototype 54/60
    TP Mills Ming

@CEPHAS said:

@QuigleyDU said:

1999 US Open- Payne Stewart -just to share info. To your point it was a long time ago and i have only seen him and zach johnson use one.

I forgot about that one. Thank you.

• chip75chip75 Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭✭

The USGA approved the Diving Board 2?

@chip75 said:

That just seems like something to get hung up in your bag.

• chip75chip75 Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭✭

@QuigleyDU said:

@chip75 said:

That just seems like something to get hung up in your bag.

Perhaps it springs out with a comical noise.

• gioguy21gioguy21 NJMembers Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

the SI5 looks like a garden spade

Epic Flash SZ / 9* (set D/S) / Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X tipped 1.50"
    Epic Flash SZ / 3+ (set -1/N) / HZRDUS Smoke Black 75g 6.5 tipped 2"
    Epic CF17 3i / Tensei PW Hybrid 100TX
    Apex MB Chrome / 4-PW / Modus 130 X
    MD4 Chrome / 52, 56, 60 / DG 115 S200 (for now)
    Piretti Tour 801R / 35.5"

• DelPonchoDelPoncho Members Posts: 19 ✭✭

Im really surprised that a guy like bryson doesn’t games these. IMO seemores are for ppl that like to think alot about their game

• tider992010tider992010 tider992010 Members Posts: 71 ✭✭

I like them. Been a See More fan for years and really like the product line expansion.

• buckeyewaltbuckeyewalt Members Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    edited Sep 13, 2019 3:56pm #31

I just went on their site and they still have the same putters on there for a while. Maybe I missed the date when they will be available, or are these just "tour only"? Don't see any off-set shafts available for certain models either.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file