New SeeMore putters - Sept 2019

pga43 ·  
pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour PhotographerNashville,_ TNMarshals  9538WRX Points: 1,011Posts: 9,538 Marshals

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Posted:
GolfWRX.com
twitter
On -, @gdm43pga

Comments

• QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members, ClubWRX  10363WRX Points: 3,557Handicap: 8Posts: 10,363 ClubWRX

I like this one..

Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade SIM 10.5 KBS TD 70TX
    3 iron Cobra King Utility Aldila Rouge 90 X flex
    4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 49 and 64
    WEDGES: Titleist SM7 54 and 60 KBS tour custom matte black shafts.
    PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • animalgolfsanimalgolfs Members  2114WRX Points: 132Handicap: 2.3Posts: 2,114 Platinum Tees

M7 Tour🤙

Posted:
    Ping Sunday Bag
    9 Clubs of Freedom
  • J13J13 Dad golf MarylandMembers  16410WRX Points: 1,443Handicap: +1.6Posts: 16,410 Titanium Tees

So they just added a plumbers neck to their existing putters?

Posted:
    Driver     -     Cobra SZ Xtreme 9* w/ Tensei Orange 70TX
    3W         -     Cobra SZ Big Tour 3 / Shaft testing right now
    Utility     -     Callaway Xforged UT 21* & 24* / Mitsubishi MMT 125TX
    Irons      -      Honma 737V / Mitsubishi MMT 125TX
    Wedges -      Callaway MD5 50S, 54S, MD4 60C
    Putter    -      Odyssey Versa 6
    Ball        -      Srixon Zstar XV

WITB & Content - 
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1108083/j13s-witb-2020-irons-podcast-pics-added-pg-101/p1

Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13

• MaineMarinerMaineMariner Members  802WRX Points: 509Posts: 802 Golden Tee

Those are some very interesting and unique hosels. Gotta hand it to SeeMore, they sure are innovative. I could definitely see myself grabbing that plumber's neck notchback.

That last putter is really weird. I feel like the little alignment thing would snap off super easily.

Posted:
    Callaway Big Bertha Fusion driver
    Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 3 wood
    Srixon Z H45 3 & 4 hybrids
    Srixon Z 565 irons, 5 - AW
    Callaway MD3 S Grind 54 deg.
    Callaway MD4 W Grind 60 deg.
    Ping Heppler ZB3
  • buntabunta Members  810WRX Points: 479Posts: 810 Golden Tee

the fact that they put the alignment line on the topline of the ansers makes me feel obligated to give them a try.

but why do they look like little toddler clubs ? they look tiny.

Posted:
    TS3 / 785 / SM7 / Juno
  • J13J13 Dad golf MarylandMembers  16410WRX Points: 1,443Handicap: +1.6Posts: 16,410 Titanium Tees

On -, @MaineMariner said:

Those are some very interesting and unique hosels. Gotta hand it to SeeMore, they sure are innovative. I could definitely see myself grabbing that plumber's neck notchback.

That last putter is really weird. I feel like the little alignment thing would snap off super easily.

Are you being sarcastic with the innovative comment? I hope so. They literally just added a plumbers neck to their putters.

Posted:

WITB & Content - 
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1108083/j13s-witb-2020-irons-podcast-pics-added-pg-101/p1

Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13

Advertisement
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members, ClubWRX  10363WRX Points: 3,557Handicap: 8Posts: 10,363 ClubWRX

On -, @J13 said:

Pretty much. But that is a bold leap for them. I don't think they have changed anything on their putters in years. Pretty much wash, rinse, repeat.
    You can tell they didnt want to change existing heads because the plumbers neck is a separate piece from the head.

Posted:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @J13 said:

Pretty much. But that is a bold leap for them. I don't think they have changed anything on their putters in years. Pretty much wash, rinse, repeat.
    You can tell they didnt want to change existing heads because the plumbers neck is a separate piece from the head.

Exactly which is why I think the above person was being sarcastic with the innovative comment. Seemore is the opposite of innovative haha. They literally release the same putters over and over, i'm amazed they stay in business to be honest.

Posted:

WITB & Content - 

Instagram-
    On -, @Jminis13

On -, @J13 said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @J13 said:

Exactly which is why I think the above person was being sarcastic with the innovative comment. Seemore is the opposite of innovative haha. They literally release the same putters over and over, i'm amazed they stay in business to be honest.

The only seemore I have ever witnessed in use is the one by Zach Johnson. I have never seen one in play, in person. Tell me the first one pictured is not the same head as this one. Just with their innovative plumbers neck.
    https://www.seemore.com/putters/black-si2w-offset-w-alum-insert-p1012-3003.html

Posted:
  • MaineMarinerMaineMariner Members  802WRX Points: 509Posts: 802 Golden Tee

Posted:
    Post edited by MaineMariner on
    Callaway Big Bertha Fusion driver
    Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 3 wood
    Srixon Z H45 3 & 4 hybrids
    Srixon Z 565 irons, 5 - AW
    Callaway MD3 S Grind 54 deg.
    Callaway MD4 W Grind 60 deg.
    Ping Heppler ZB3
  • Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn Members  2605WRX Points: 394Posts: 2,605 Titanium Tees

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @J13 said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @J13 said:

The only seemore I have ever witnessed in use is the one by Zach Johnson. I have never seen one in play, in person. Tell me the first one pictured is not the same head as this one. Just with their innovative plumbers neck.

I've seen a few, and had one myself. That said, I live in Franklin which is where they are. It may be rinse and repeat, but I think their approach and design doesn't really need any tinkering.. So, yes, a plumbers neck is kinda a big deal for them,, as was some of the more traditional head shapes announced earlier...

Posted:

Advertisement

On -, @Mr. Grumpy said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @J13 said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @J13 said:

I've seen a few, and had one myself. That said, I live in Franklin which is where they are. It may be rinse and repeat, but I think their approach and design doesn't really need any tinkering.. So, yes, a plumbers neck is kinda a big deal for them,, as was some of the more traditional head shapes announced earlier...

I have always wanted to like a seemore, I just never could. I would be willing to try one of these.

Posted:
  • Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn Members  2605WRX Points: 394Posts: 2,605 Titanium Tees

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @Mr. Grumpy said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @J13 said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @J13 said:

I have always wanted to like a seemore, I just never could. I would be willing to try one of these.

I had the Si5 and when the honeymoon was over I ended up not liking the insert, felt too soft. I did try a seemore without the insert and liked it much better. Though by that time I had purchased a Kingston... The milled platinum series is really nice..

Posted:

On -, @Mr. Grumpy said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @Mr. Grumpy said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @J13 said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @J13 said:

I had the Si5 and when the honeymoon was over I ended up not liking the insert, felt too soft. I did try a seemore without the insert and liked it much better. Though by that time I had purchased a Kingston... The milled platinum series is really nice..

THey just always seem so flat to me. even these plumber neck models. They are not a vertical neck with an angel where the shaft and head meet. it is just straight with an offset. The more I look at it the more strange it looks to me.

Posted:
  • poppman2142poppman2142 Members  1244WRX Points: 185Posts: 1,244 Platinum Tees

So the plumbers going in to the head at such a severe angle is making them face balanced I assume? I guess I would prefer the hosel to angle towards the center of the face and have the shaft angle back where it enters the hosel so I don’t see the entire length of the hosel at address to make it face balanced. To each their own I guess!

Posted:
    Callaway Mavrik 10.5* with Tensei Pro White 60 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Titleist TS4 10.5* with GD XC6 stiff tipped 1/2" 
    Titleist TS2 16.5* with Tensei Pro White 70 stiff tipped 1"
    Titleist TS2 hybrid 19* with Tensei Pro White 90 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Titleist 680 MB 4-9 with Shimada Tour X-Stiff SS 1X
    Vokey SM7 46,50,55,60 with Shimada Tour X-Stiff 
    Yes C Groove Callie tour issue Badds prototype long neck
    Callaway Chrome Soft X Triple Track
    Golf Pride Multicompound Black/Black +1/64"
    Ogio Silencer bag
  • wlittle1274wlittle1274 Members  433WRX Points: 88Posts: 433 Greens

Boy this just doesn’t feel like the play for them

Posted:
    Ping G410 LST 9* w/ HZRDUS T1100 65 X 
    Nike VR Pro Ltd. 15* w/ Fujikura Fit-On11 Pro 95 X
    Adams Pro Gold 20* w/ Matrix Altus X
    Ping i25 4-PW w/ Dynamic Gold X100
    Taylor Made Hi-Toe 50*, 56*, 60* w/ DG TI S400
    Ping Vault 2.0 ZB 34"

Advertisement

On -, @poppman2142 said:

So the plumbers going in to the head at such a severe angle is making them face balanced I assume? I guess I would prefer the hosel to angle towards the center of the face and have the shaft angle back where it enters the hosel so I don’t see the entire length of the hosel at address to make it face balanced. To each their own I guess!

I would think it does not change anything other than the look from above. The shaft is still basically straight. it just has an offset to it. I don't know though.

Posted:
  • coreyhrcoreyhr Lafferty, Daniel Members  619WRX Points: 277Handicap: +2.9Posts: 619 Golden Tee

The paint fill work on the black mallet SB20 is atrocious.

Posted:
    Callaway Mavrik 9* - Fujikura Ventus Blue VeloCore 6s
    Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 15* - Tour AD TP 7s
    Callaway XR Pro TC 18* Hybrid - Tour AD DI 95x
    Callaway XR Pro TC 23* Hybrid - Tour AD DI 95x
    Srixon Z745 5-PW - KBS Tour 120s
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50*
    Scratch 56* & 60* - Black KBS Tour Custom
    Bettinardi Three Step Jam 

The sea was angry that day, my friends.
  • broomstickerbroomsticker Members  50WRX Points: 90Handicap: 1Posts: 50 Bunkers

On -, @MaineMariner said:

Shocked the USGA said yes to that (assuming they have).

Posted:

F7 9* Fujikura Pro 60 S
    13* F7
    19* and 22* Callaway XR Hybrids
    5-GW Wilson V6 S300 AMT
    55* Mizuno S5
    60* Mizuno S5
    STX Sync 3 45"

• spring7spring7 Members  741WRX Points: 137Posts: 741 Golden Tee

On -, @J13 said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @J13 said:

I never really looked at Seemore until my son just recently got fitted into one, their alignment system, albeit old tech from them is spot on and really works, plus his PCB model feels great for a non-insert putter. I respect Seemore more than TM and Odyssey as continue rip off each other with colors and head design, everytime Cameron comes out with something innovative they get panned and everyone here just wants AOP redos.

Posted:

• TheInfidelTheInfidel Gotta let the Big Dog eat.... Members  1629WRX Points: 257Posts: 1,629 Platinum Tees

Why have Seemore got a drunk guy on the work station for sight lines and paint fill? Looks like a Walmart putter, only worse.

Posted:

• Ping G400 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 X (+16g head weight)
    • Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 18*, True Temper Bi Matrix RXi X 
    • Adams Idea A7 22* UST V2 Hybrid X +0.5'
    • Mizuno MP20 MMC 4-7 Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
    • Mizuno MP20 MB 8-PW Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
    • Mizuno S18 50* Nippon NS PRO 1150GH Tour X +0.5'
    • Nike Engage Raw 54* S400 +0.5'
    • Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 60* S400 +0.5'
    • Odyssey Dual Force 990 

Advertisement
  • CEPHASCEPHAS Members  329WRX Points: 74Posts: 329 Greens

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

1999 US Open- Payne Stewart -just to share info. To your point it was a long time ago and i have only seen him and zach johnson use one.

Posted:
    M2 9.5
    M2 16.5
    Taylormade rescue 19.0
    TM r7 TP 3-P
    -Akira prototype 54/60
    TP Mills Ming

On -, @CEPHAS said:

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

1999 US Open- Payne Stewart -just to share info. To your point it was a long time ago and i have only seen him and zach johnson use one.

I forgot about that one. Thank you.

Posted:
  • chip75chip75 Members  624WRX Points: 147Posts: 624 Golden Tee

The USGA approved the Diving Board 2?

Posted:

On -, @chip75 said:

That just seems like something to get hung up in your bag.

Posted:
  • chip75chip75 Members  624WRX Points: 147Posts: 624 Golden Tee

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @chip75 said:

That just seems like something to get hung up in your bag.

Perhaps it springs out with a comical noise.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • gioguy21gioguy21 NJMembers  8163WRX Points: 1,383Handicap: +1.5 (1194646)Posts: 8,163 Titanium Tees

the SI5 looks like a garden spade

Posted:

Tour M3 460 / 10.1* (set -2*) / RIPx 65TX tipped 2" playing 44.25"
    Epic Flash SZ / 3+ (set -1/N) / HZRDUS Smoke Black 75g 6.5 tipped 2"
    Epic CF17 3i / Tensei PW Hybrid 100TX
    Apex MB Chrome / 3-PW / Modus 130 X
    MD4 Chrome / 52, 56, 60 / DG 115 S200 (for now)
    Piretti Tour 801R / 35.5"
    SC Futura X Broomstick Putter experiment

• Allergic2BirdiesAllergic2Birdies Members  85WRX Points: 46Posts: 85 Fairways

Im really surprised that a guy like bryson doesn’t games these. IMO seemores are for ppl that like to think alot about their game

Posted:
  • tider992010tider992010 tider992010 Members  79WRX Points: 59Posts: 79 Fairways

I like them. Been a See More fan for years and really like the product line expansion.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • buckeyewaltbuckeyewalt Members  159WRX Points: 95Handicap: 13Posts: 159 Fairways

I just went on their site and they still have the same putters on there for a while. Maybe I missed the date when they will be available, or are these just "tour only"? Don't see any off-set shafts available for certain models either.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.