Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Best Stand bag that fits well on a golf cart? Older or Newer

OrangeGravyOrangeGravy WAMembers Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have a few bags and none of them fit well on a golf cart. The shape of the bottom of the bags just doesn't fit right. Even the couple staff/cart type bags I have don't fit particularly well! I prefer stand bags because I walk also sometimes. Is there a stand bag out there, past or present, that is also designed to fit well on the back of a golf cart?

Comments

• AG12AG12 Members Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I just picked up a TaylorMade FlexTech stand bag and it works like a charm on the cart. It has a cart pass through strap to keep it in place when riding. Pretty light weight and durable feeling materials too

Titleist TS2 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60S
    Titleist TS2 15* Tensei Pro White 70S
    Titleist TS2 19* HZRDUS Smoke Black 80HY
    TaylorMade P790 '19 4-PW Project X LZ 120 
    Titleist SM7 50.12F/54.10S DG S200
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58*/ATV KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy 
    Titleist ProV1x #27
    WITB
  • BrianM18BrianM18 Members Posts: 40 ✭✭

the ones without a "foot" seem to be the best, the new titleist or the pings seem to be the best. the titleist players 4 was nice on the cart. and my current ping 4 series is good as well

• OakRockHackerOakRockHacker Members Posts: 44 ✭✭

@AG12 said:
    I just picked up a TaylorMade FlexTech stand bag and it works like a charm on the cart. It has a cart pass through strap to keep it in place when riding. Pretty light weight and durable feeling materials too

I have last year's FlexTech model and agree that it is great on a cart. My only minor complaint would be that mine doesn't have the pass through like the newer models, and the strap blocks access to the marker spot (not a big deal) and limits access to the large apparel pocket, but it sounds like this year's version has that fixed. Also works great on my Caddytek push cart.

Also agree that anything without the "foot" for the stand activation will be best for cart us.

• OrangeGravyOrangeGravy WAMembers Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. I'll take a look at those.

• rkelso184rkelso184 Members Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

The ping hoofer is great. Ogio 14 way bag is Mint. TaylorMade 12 way hybrid is also great.

Hitting it straight is overrated! 

• cpeck12cpeck12 Lefty Boomers Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭

Love my new Ping Hoofer for the cart. Pass-through for the cart strap is great to have.

• 6thFairway6thFairway Members Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Titleist Hybrid 5. I even put the woods in the back and wedges up front, which is opposite most stand bags and more like a cart bag. There are issues with the Hybrid 5 (water bottle holder, strap system) but it's great as a cart bag with a stand.

• Mystery252Mystery252 Members Posts: 41 ✭✭

Sun Mountain 5.5

• IsaundersIsaunders Carstairs, ABMembers Posts: 34 ✭✭

Titleist player 4 or 5

• BottleCapBottleCap Members Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

the newer Titleist bags post Sun Mountain have a pretty flat bottom that works great on push carts

Titleist TS2 GD TourAD DI 7S  or  Taylormade M5 Diamana DF 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP-18 MMC 3-4 DG AMT S300
    Mizuno MP-18 5-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54M and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • Sjewell94Sjewell94 Members Posts: 49 ✭✭

Agree with everyone on the Titleist Player 4/5. Slim and light for carrying, fits on a push cart, and works great on a cart.

TS2 9.5 Degree - Evenflow White 65G Stiff
    TS2 15 Degree - Evenflow White 75G Stiff
    TS2 18 Degree - Evenflow White 75G Stiff
    716MB 4-P - Dynamic Gold
    Vokey SM7 52.08 Raw Black
    Vokey SM7 56.10 Limited Raw Black - TI DG
    Vokey SM7 60.12 Brushed Steel
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 2018

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights