2020 PGA Merchandise Show Coverage.... Here.

Srixon Soft Feel in yellow

Tanner25 ·  
Tanner25Tanner25  6512WRX Points: 253Members Posts: 6,512

Anyone game the Srixon Soft Feel in yellow? Does it feel the same as the white? It looks like it has a nice traditional shiny yellow cover. No sparkles and no matte coloring.

Posted:

Comments

• bgbullbgbull  28WRX Points: 71Members Posts: 28

They feel the same to me and are a nice shiny yellow that repel dirt and scuffs. I think they are a great ball that perform very well for my mid handicap game.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Tanner25Tanner25  6512WRX Points: 253Members Posts: 6,512

On -, @bgbull said:

They feel the same to me and are a nice shiny yellow that repel dirt and scuffs. I think they are a great ball that perform very well for my mid handicap game.

Love the shiny yellow. too. Had been playing QST and was hoping to switch to the Soft Feel. But, now miss the greenside grab of the QST. Perhaps, the Soft Feel will be an excellent winter ball. They do feel very soft for a 60 compression ball.

Posted:
  • GolfnutintibGolfnutintib  83WRX Points: 66Members Posts: 83

Really good ball for mid capper. Like all Srixon's a nice soft feel around the greens.

Posted:

On -, @Golfnutintib said:

Really good ball for mid capper. Like all Srixon's a nice soft feel around the greens.

Played the Srixon Soft Feel last Sunday giving it another try. The ball feels awesome. But, noticed several situations where the ball released which hurt me. Once releasing into a trap, the other on a great flop shot, the ball released across the green. For now, I will stick with the QST another great Srixon ball.

Posted:
  • adkleeadklee  81WRX Points: 68Members Posts: 81

On -, @Tanner25 said:

Played the Srixon Soft Feel last Sunday giving it another try. The ball feels awesome. But, noticed several situations where the ball released which hurt me. Once releasing into a trap, the other on a great flop shot, the ball released across the green. For now, I will stick with the QST another great Srixon ball.

I noticed the same thing with the SF releasing more. QST stopped a little quicker and seemed more predictable. A few low-cap friends of mine love the SF and refuse to play anything else. Go figure.

Side note--the yellow is a nice yellow and easy to spot a mile away. Great for visibility during fall/winter golf in the PNW.

Posted:

On -, @adklee said:

On -, @Tanner25 said:

I noticed the same thing with the SF releasing more. QST stopped a little quicker and seemed more predictable. A few low-cap friends of mine love the SF and refuse to play anything else. Go figure.

Side note--the yellow is a nice yellow and easy to spot a mile away. Great for visibility during fall/winter golf in the PNW.

Agreed, the SF yellow looks perfect.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement

Bump - Anyone gaming the Soft Feel for the winter?

Posted:

Finally picked up the Soft Feel in yellow, looks great. Can't wait to play it. The yellow color is about the best you'll see.

Posted:
  • msgmsg  377WRX Points: 84Handicap: 8Members Posts: 377

I have played the SF in yellow the whole season. I loved it. I got in 50% off which made it even better.

Posted:

ok, cool. Still haven't played it in yellow. But, did enjoy one sleeve of the SF in white last season. This will be even better. It was long for me and played low running chips with it. 10 off coupon from DSG, too.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.