Long indoor putting green

sgengaro2.5 ·  
sgengaro2.5sgengaro2.5 Members  35WRX Points: 55Handicap: 5Posts: 35 Bunkers

I am looking for a long indoor putting green to work on distance control. I have room for a 40 footer. Does anyone have experience with birdieball or any others? Thanks!

Posted:

Comments

• ccsbhcazccsbhcaz Members  29WRX Points: 55Posts: 29 Bunkers

Birdieball for me. I bought a 25x3 that I can roll up or out in a minute and store in the coat closet right next to where I practice on our hard wood floor. Its NOT a pretty roll of foam, but rolls true and speed is consistent. For a 40', might be a big **** roll though, but I can't think of any other product that would be as cost effective? Good luck.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golfer6179golfer6179 Members  1WRX Points: 50Posts: 1 Starters

Big Moss makes Long Putting Greens

My Buddy has one in his basement and it’s the best I’ve ever putted on

we spend hours on that thing

I don’t have room for anything that long but I’m getting ready to order the Augusta

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.