GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Corker

mollusk ·  
molluskmollusk Members  21WRX Points: 55Posts: 21 Bunkers

I need to get more posts to list some items in the Classified section. So, has anybody hit the Wood Bros Corker driver? I have an old one I bring to the range with me, shafted with a G Loomis S flex shaft. It is one of the sweetest feeling things ever. It carries about 20 yards less than my Epic SZ, but I'm much more accurate with it.

Posted:

Comments

• kmay__kmay__ niagara, ontario, canada. Members  572WRX Points: 357Posts: 572 Golden Tee

My dad has a real pretty one, steel shaft. I've never hit it though I was only a kid when he had it in the bag. I remember him spotting it at the Nevada Bobs before it closed, and going back a couple times to see it before grabbing it.

Posted:
    Callaway Rogue 10.5*
    Cobra Baffler 16*
    PING G30 4h 22*
    TM R11 5-PW (Mizuno MP-4 for fun)
    Mizuno MP-T5 50*, 54*
    PM Grind 60*
    Cleveland HB #6 center shaft 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.