Xinjun Zhang - WITB Sept 2019

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRX 8625Marshals Posts: 8,625

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Posted:

Comments

• Judge440Judge440 Titleist will always have my heart. Cleveland, OH USA 2111ClubWRX Posts: 2,111

That putter.

Posted:
    TM M5 10.5* - GD Tour AD-TP 6X
    TM M3 15* - GD Tour AD-DI 7X
    Ping G410 19* - Accra TZ6 85 M4
    Mizuno 919 Tour - Project X LZ 6.0
    Titleist SM7 Raw - 50.12F | 54.14F | 60-12D - TI S400
    Scotty Cameron Tour Rat

WITB Link

https://www.instagram.com/judge44o/
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • 300_yard_drives300_yard_drives  1245Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,245

Better not use that bag in China. I believe it is against the law to have your name above the flag.

Posted:
  • Davidlittlegolf87Davidlittlegolf87  82Members Posts: 82

Surprised he doesn’t have one of those ball beed counters on his bag now he’s in NA.

Posted:

@Davidlittlegolf87 said:
    Surprised he doesn’t have one of those ball beed counters on his bag now he’s in NA.

He is known as Cheater Zhang on PGA China because he got caught twice lying about his scores on hole and even got caught on camera and suspended 6 months

Posted:

@300_yard_drives said:

@Davidlittlegolf87 said:

He is known as Cheater Zhang on PGA China because he got caught twice lying about his scores on hole and even got caught on camera and suspended 6 months

Hence why I suggested he should have one of those beed counters on his bag to keep track of his shots. Should have been a permanent ban.

Posted:
  • Ben BerubeBen Berube Benny B  2896Members Posts: 2,896

No kidding? That’s not cool.

Posted:
    WITB
    - TI M3 - 10.5 w/ Haz Black
    - TI SLDR Mini 16* w/ Tp6HD  
    - CBX 18* and 20* w/ Haz Yellow
    - TI Nike Forged Blades - Raw 4-p w/ Recoil Proto 125x
    - TI Clevland Cg10 Tour grinds 54/60* w/ KBS Spinner
    -Putter  - Spider Tour DB/ VLine Tank / Tour Issue Ghost DA12
    Testing - Everything and Anything to try and improve. Golf is all what you make of it. 

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement

@Ben Berube said:
    No kidding? That’s not cool.

Dead serious.

Posted:
  • golfer55082golfer55082  333Members Posts: 333

He paid the price by losing 2 years of his career, nearly one season on suspension and one more season fighting to get back his game. Golf China and PGA gave him a chance, so should you. He is actually a hero, a hero of self-making and never stopping trying. He was forced to drop out of school due to poverty to work as a security guard at a golf course at age 15 and likely never saw a golf club before that. Overall a beautiful story, though with blemishes...

@300_yard_drives said:

@Davidlittlegolf87 said:

Posted:

Ya....no! I know a few other golfers who are from similar circumstances and grew up just as poor but never cheated to become successful and make a career in golf. Sorry but I won’t have any respect for cheaters. Literally takes opportunities and steals from other players. He should have a lifetime ban without a doubt. > @golfer55082 said:

He paid the price by losing 2 years of his career, nearly one season on suspension and one more season fighting to get back his game. Golf China and PGA gave him a chance, so should you. He is actually a hero, a hero of self-making and never stopping trying. He was forced to drop out of school due to poverty to work as a security guard at a golf course at age 15 and likely never saw a golf club before that. Overall a beautiful story, though with blemishes...

@300_yard_drives said:

@Davidlittlegolf87 said:

Posted:
  • TitletownTitletown  271Members Posts: 271

@300_yard_drives said:
    Ya....no! I know a few other golfers who are from similar circumstances and grew up just as poor but never cheated to become successful and make a career in golf. Sorry but I won’t have any respect for cheaters. Literally takes opportunities and steals from other players. He should have a lifetime ban without a doubt. > @golfer55082 said:

@300_yard_drives said:

@Davidlittlegolf87 said:

there can be some middle ground here. i think a lifetime ban is excessive but i also don't have to cheer for the guy.

Posted:

Driver: EFSZ Triple Diamond (9°) / Tour AD DI
    Fairway: Rogue SZ Tour Issue (16.5°) / Tour AD DI
    Hybrid: Apex 19 (20°) / Tour AD DI
    Irons: Apex Pro 19 (4i-9i) / KBS $-Taper
    Wedges: Mack Daddy 4 (46°, 50°, 54°, 58°) / KBS $-Taper
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten
    Ball: Chrome Soft X Triple Track

@Titletown said:

@300_yard_drives said:

@300_yard_drives said:

@Davidlittlegolf87 said:

there can be some middle ground here. i think a lifetime ban is excessive but i also don't have to cheer for the guy.

You don’t loose your game by being banned from a tour. There are many tours around the world to try and play. If you continually cheat, there is no excuse.. rest assured players he teed it up with on the Korn Ferry and now the PGA Tour feel the same way.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file