Looking for a NY area instructor using golf simulator during lessons.

dslatt33 ·  
dslatt33dslatt33  218WRX Points: 75Handicap: 8Members Posts: 218

Area would be more Rockland, Orange, Westchester, Dutchess Counties in NY or even Bergen Co. in NJ. But I'm looking to take lessons with someone more technology based using simulators in there teaching. I want to know path angles and whether or not my club face was open by 5 degrees at impact. I'v done normal type lessons in the past so I'm looking to do something different this off season.

I'm trying to avoid places like GolfTec. Not looking to overhaul my entire swing just looking for data and how I can improve my swing.

Thanks

Posted:

Comments

• CaddykevCaddykev  449WRX Points: 48Members Posts: 449

It’s out of the range you said, but Mike Jacobs at Rovk Hill in Manorville, Long Island is exactly what your looking for.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • CaddykevCaddykev  449WRX Points: 48Members Posts: 449

Rock Hill.

Posted:
  • alpinetoalpineto  100WRX Points: 54Handicap: 5Members Posts: 100

Kevin Spreecher out of sleepy hollow is who you seek , expensive $110 for half an hour but really worth it .

Posted:
  • dslatt33dslatt33  218WRX Points: 75Handicap: 8Members Posts: 218

Thanks for the suggestions. I will take a look at Kevin.

Yea would love to go back to Mike took lessons from him 10 years ago when I lived closer to Long Island. He had me playing some of my best golf ever and I always recommend him when somebody is looking for an instructor out on Long Island. Unfortunately Its to much of a hike to go out there now.

Posted:
  • RSK7070RSK7070  122WRX Points: 75Members Posts: 122

Not in your target area, but highly recommend taking lessons at Five Iron Golf in NYC. They offer individual lessons or packages which include time on the sim. It can be a pain getting into the city, but not a bad way to keep the game fresh with a simulated 18 on the sim each weekend and fantastic lessons. For what it is worth, went from a 23 to a 12 with one lesson a month and range time.

All the simulators are Full Swing and believe they have TrackMan for lessons but not certain of that.

Posted:
  • chrikimchrikim  124WRX Points: 59Members Posts: 124

check out Evan Cather who is also in NYC at Golf Manhattan. check out his instagram page to get an idea but believe he uses trackman for lessons and is a good follow.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.