Fall Rates - Whistling/Blackwolf Run River - Course conditions currently?

J4Camp ·  
J4CampJ4Camp Members  77WRX Points: 28Handicap: 12Posts: 77 Fairways

This will be my 2nd year in a row attempting this trip, but I have a good feeling the weather will cooperate this October.

Just booked October 22-23rd to play The River at Blackwolf Run, and both Straits courses. I have heard The River course is stunning in the Fall with the leaves, so praying I get a 55-60 degree clear Fall day for all tracks.

Has anybody played recently that can comment on course conditions?

Rates for Blackwolf are $130 that week, and $80 for Irish Straits. Whistling is $190, but afternoon rate is $130 so praying we get all 18 in with a 1:30 tee time.

Posted:

Comments

• ChancemanChanceman Members  863WRX Points: 244Handicap: 14Posts: 863 Golden Tee

J4, How did it all go?

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • braincramp52braincramp52 Freeport, IllinoisMembers  6245WRX Points: 1,531Handicap: 10Posts: 6,245 Titanium Tees

J4 hasn't been around for a month or so. The weather has sucked around here since October so he might not even have gotten on.

Posted:
    Ping G400 driver
    Titleist 917 F2 3 wood
    Ping Anser 20,23,27 Hybrids 
    Wilson Staff MB's 6-PW
    Ping Glide 3.0 50*
    Ping, Glide 54,58ES Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Newport 3

Snell MTB X

Just because your offended doesn't mean you're right

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.