Forums and Links Hyperlinks not working

HatsForBats ·  
HatsForBatsHatsForBats Members  1999WRX Points: 279Handicap: 7Posts: 1,999 Platinum Tees

These hyperlinks just take you to the page you are already on. The Classifieds and Home links are working OK.

Posted:

Comments

• NewbyNewby Members  7728WRX Points: 614Posts: 7,728 Titanium Tees

The link to FORUMS works ok for me in that it shows a dropdown of working links

Posted:
    Post edited by Newby on
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers  6473WRX Points: 585Handicap: 4.4Posts: 6,473 Titanium Tees

prior it would take you to the main forum page. now it does nothing.

Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • NewbyNewby Members  7728WRX Points: 614Posts: 7,728 Titanium Tees

It presents a drop-down list that you can select and link to.

Posted:
  • TheMagicStingerTheMagicStinger Members  788WRX Points: 181Posts: 788 Golden Tee

On -, @Newby said:

It presents a drop-down list that you can select and link to.

That's if you hover over. If clicked you should be redirected to the "Main Forum Index".

On -, @Yanki01 that is what you are referring to, right?
    Posted:
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers  6473WRX Points: 585Handicap: 4.4Posts: 6,473 Titanium Tees

correct. just clicking forum would redirect to the main forum.

Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • HatsForBatsHatsForBats Members  1999WRX Points: 279Handicap: 7Posts: 1,999 Platinum Tees

Using MS Edge there is no dropdown when hovering over the Home, Forums or Links hyperlinks.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27118WRX Points: 462Posts: 27,118 Marshals

Chrome, safari and Firefox would be the browsers we will be adapting to. Edge will be way down the list.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  6800WRX Points: 1,177Handicap: 7.7Posts: 6,800 Titanium Tees

I am on a newer iMAC desktop using Google Chrome.

I've actually had this problem for a while now. I've attached a video.

Description - With the current page at the TOP of the page -

Step 1 - I hover over Forums and the drop down appears but when I move my mouse to select one the menu disappears.

Step 2 - I hover again, the drop down appears and I use the mouse to scroll down and it WILL go down into the menu where I can click.

So why does the menu disappear when I MOVE the mouse (instead of scrolling down) ?

Step 3 - Further, if I happen to be a bit further down the page, the menu appears and disappears as in Step 1 above BUT the scrolling down scrolls down the page behind the menu, NOT scrolling down IN TO the menu (as in Step 2 above).

I tried to attach a video i created using "Nimbus Notes" but it doesn't seem to accept the .webm extension - yet I see in your thread/instructions on using this new editor and you HAVE a "video" of mouse movements. How would i attach same ?

Posted:
    Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Ping G400 19* hybrid Stiff 70 Stock shaft

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300
    Ping Glide Forged 48*, 52* 56*, 60* DGS300
    Taylormade Spider-X Copper (Today - always subject to change LOL)
    Titleist AVX

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.