Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.
Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.
Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.
We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.
So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.
A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.
We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.
HUGE Full Bag Sale: PXG DRIVER, R15, ROGUE, X FORGED IRONS, CLEVELAND WEDGE LEFT *NEED GONE ASAP*
1. PXG 0811X 9.0* driver in mint condition. Fujikura pro stiff shaft $375 OBO
2. Tour Issue Taylormade M2 '17 8.5* driver brand new in plastic. Kuro Kage stiff or x stiff shaft available SOLD
3. Tour Issue Taylormade M3 T3 13* super rare tour only head still in plastic. Kurt Kage stiff shaft SOLD
4. Taylormade R15 9.5* 430CC. Kuro Kage stiff or x stiff shaft available $125 OBO
5. Callaway Rogue 9.0* head only like new condition $165 OBO (have a Dianama D+ Limited 70TX if interested in making it a full driver or can change tip)
6. Callaway '18 X Forged 3-PW DG TI X100's +1/2" and 1* up $650 OBO (heads and shafts can be split)
7. Taylormade M5 10.5* brand new in plastic. Kuro Kage stiff or x stiff shaft available SOLD
8. Taylormade Spider X 35" single bend in like new condition. used for 2 rounds SOLD
9. Cleveland RTX 3 58/9 raw wedge in excellent condition $50 OBO
Feel free to send PM's and or texts (417-300-5023) with any interests. All equipment needs gone so please send reasonable offers for anything of interest. Shafts and heads can be split up. Thank you