Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts or PM's. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Cameron Champ - WITB Oct 2019

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals  9126WRX Points: 697Posts: 9,126 Marshals

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Posted:

Comments

• Dmart33Dmart33 TampaMembers  119WRX Points: 63Handicap: 1.7Posts: 119 Fairways

that driver shaft tipped is beast mode

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 TX/CAMembers  1728WRX Points: 305Posts: 1,728 Platinum Tees

Custom grips are really cool

Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • TrueWRXTrueWRX Members  2143WRX Points: 427Posts: 2,143 Platinum Tees

Hi Toe

Posted:

• ForTourUseOnlyForTourUseOnly Circle T Members  1214WRX Points: 211Posts: 1,214 Platinum Tees

I think my golfers elbow just flared up again thinking about how stiff that 3 wood must be. YIKES!

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 8.5° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Orange 75 TX
    Titleist TS3 15° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange 90 TX
    Titleist U·500 3i w/ Mitsubishi MMT Utility Iron 105 TX
    Titleist CNCPT-02 4i-9i w/ TT Dynamic Gold TI X100
    Vokey BV HandGround SM8 46.10F, 50.12F, 54.10S, 60.08M
    Scotty Cameron Roundback Select Tour 1.5 Weld Neck
    WITB Link
  • nova6868nova6868 Members  5032WRX Points: 366Handicap: 2.1Posts: 5,032 Titanium Tees

Interesting that he goes from driver to 17-degree 5-wood. Really more like an old school 4-wood.

Posted:
  • BearQBearQ Members  3667WRX Points: 855Posts: 3,667 Titanium Tees

On -, @nova6868 said:

Interesting that he goes from driver to 17-degree 5-wood. Really more like an old school 4-wood.

Yup seeing this pattern all over the place. More bombers are in 16-17* fairway heads. They just go too far for them. And with these super shafts, they are longer than their old 3woods.

Rahm did a recent video witb and he’s playing a 17.5 as his fairway. Things have changed!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • alecfeltmanalecfeltman AMF Members  1732WRX Points: 178Handicap: 4Posts: 1,732 Platinum Tees

the champ is here! the champ is here!

Posted:
    Taylormade M5 9: MRC Tensei CK Pro White 60TX
    Taylormade SIM 3-15: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Taylormade SIM 5-19: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: DG X100
    Taylormade Hi Toe 50, 54, 59 DG Tour Issue S400
    Taylormade Spider X Chalk
  • ValtielValtiel Konica-Minolta Bizhub Members  4022WRX Points: 2,028Handicap: 1.7Posts: 4,022 Titanium Tees

That putter looks like it was developed by the CIA...

Posted:
    Mizuno ST190 9.5* Diamana X'17 70XX || Taylormade M1 430 8.5* Tensei Pro Orange V2 70TX
    Titleist 915FD 15* Kuro Kage 80XTS || Taylormade RSI UDI 16* Fujikura Motore Speeder HB 9.8 Tour-Spec X
    Titleist 915FD 18* Kuro Kage 90XTS || Titleist 818H1 18.25* Diamana Kai'li s103x Prototype 
    Callaway X-Forged UT 20* Kuro Kage XT 100TX Hybrid
    Callaway X-Forged UT 23* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
    Bridgestone J40 DPC 5i-7i 27*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
    Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
    Vokey Mild Raw 8620 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
    Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
    Vokey Special 61* Black Oxide V-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
    Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot

WITB Thread
  • kratt11kratt11 Members  1566WRX Points: 119Handicap: +1.3Posts: 1,566 Platinum Tees

That putter is awesome!!!!

Posted:
    Driver: Titleist TS3 w/ Diamana WB 
    3 wood: Cobra F9 w/ HZRDUS Smoke 
    7 wood: Cobra F9 bent 2 degrees w/ Speeder 9.2 
    4 iron: Srixon U65 w/ KBS Prototype 
    5-PW Srixon 965’s w/Nunchuck’s
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 raw
    Putter:Odyssey R-Ball w/ stability shaft 
  • GoIrish17GoIrish17 Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Members  6383WRX Points: 1,179Handicap: 8Posts: 6,383 Titanium Tees

It’s funny he can’t find a Ping lob wedge to replace that HiToe. Ping should copy it.

Posted:

Driver: TaylorMade SIM Max 9° | Ventus Black 7 Velocore
    3wd: Titleist TS2 15° (C1) | Diamana D+ LTD 70
    Hybrid: Callaway Apex 18° | AD-DI 95
    Irons: Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron | AD-DI 95/ JPX 919 Forged 5-PW | Recoil 95
    Wedges: Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) | DG Black Onyx
    Putters: Byron Morgan DH 89

WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Advertisement
  • leftygolf87leftygolf87 Members  111WRX Points: 49Posts: 111 Fairways

Great bag.

Posted:
  • J_TizzleJ_Tizzle Hello Members  3575WRX Points: 225Posts: 3,575 Titanium Tees

Those Hulk shafts must be insane. Love the bag. Any idea which HiToe grind he has? I have the ATV and it just digs like crazy for me.

Posted:
    G410 10.5* LST -  F9 14.5* - F6 17.5* - G410 23* - i500 5-U - Glide Stealth 56* ( at 55*) and 60* - BG F22

https://Instagram/avgjoesgolf/
  • danielwkelliherdanielwkelliher Members  262WRX Points: 100Posts: 262 Greens

On -, @J-Tizzle said:

Those Hulk shafts must be insane. Love the bag. Any idea which HiToe grind he has? I have the ATV and it just digs like crazy for me.

Looks like the 4 way Camber. They originally did that grind custom for Jon Rahm only and then released it to retail since it worked so well.

Posted:

G410 LST - Diamana 60TX, Smoke Green 60 TX
    TS3 15.75 - Evenflow White 75 6.5
    919 Tours 4-PW - Project X 6.0
    RTX4 - 50/54-60 - S400 TI
    Spider X Custom and T22 NP2

• puresurfrpuresurfr Members  2363WRX Points: 242Posts: 2,363 Platinum Tees

hmmm....slightly upright long irons...flat shorter irons, very upright wedges

Maybe its not Ping color code and he just rocks the red/white/blue !!!! Make America Golf Again !

Posted:

On -, @danielwkelliher said:

On -, @J-Tizzle said:

Looks like the 4 way Camber. They originally did that grind custom for Jon Rahm only and then released it to retail since it worked so well.

I think Rahm uses the LB version. This looks to be SB

Posted:

Advertisement
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members, ClubWRX  10876WRX Points: 3,984Handicap: 8Posts: 10,876 ClubWRX

On -, @puresurfr said:

Maybe its not Ping color code and he just rocks the red/white/blue !!!! Make America Golf Again !

Among tour pros this is a pretty common lie progression. Helps to keep from missing right with long irons, and help to keep from pulling short irons. The common misses for those clubs.

Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade SIM 10.5 KBS TD 70TX
    3 iron Cobra King Utility Aldila Rouge 90 X flex
    4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 49 and 64
    WEDGES: Titleist SM7 54 and 60 KBS tour custom matte black shafts.
    PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow

On -, @QuigleyDU said:

On -, @puresurfr said:

Among tour pros this is a pretty common lie progression. Helps to keep from missing right with long irons, and help to keep from pulling short irons. The common misses for those clubs.

I always thought about doing this but could never figure out where to make the transition so never did it.

Posted:

• QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members, ClubWRX  10876WRX Points: 3,984Handicap: 8Posts: 10,876 ClubWRX

I do this and I play 2 up on my 4,5,6 irons 1 up on my 7, 8 irons. And standard for everything else.

Posted:
  • puresurfrpuresurfr Members  2363WRX Points: 242Posts: 2,363 Platinum Tees

I can see a gradual progression but 1* up to 2* down to 3* up ???? a bit unusual ???

Posted:
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers  4813WRX Points: 1,889Posts: 4,813 Titanium Tees

On -, @nova6868 said:

Actually more like an old school 3 wood. Loft creep hit fairway woods as well.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • jwadds19jwadds19 Members  96WRX Points: 39Posts: 96 Fairways

That putter in the copper patina version is my dream!

Posted:
  • danielwkelliherdanielwkelliher Members  262WRX Points: 100Posts: 262 Greens

On -, @TrueWRX said:

On -, @J-Tizzle said:

Yeah good call. Their LB is 9 degree vs standard at 10. You can actually buy this on the TM site right now under "the vault".

Posted:

G410 LST - Diamana 60TX, Smoke Green 60 TX
    TS3 15.75 - Evenflow White 75 6.5
    919 Tours 4-PW - Project X 6.0
    RTX4 - 50/54-60 - S400 TI
    Spider X Custom and T22 NP2

On -, @TrueWRX said:

On -, @J-Tizzle said:

Yeah good call. Their LB is 9 degree vs standard at 10. You can actually buy this on the TM site right now under "the vault".

Oh yes your the man I’ve been waiting for this thing to come out. Ordering it now. Appreciate that

Posted:

I really like the ping g410 lofts. I am been kicking around the idea of getting 5 and 7 woods. It would fill gaps in my bag perfectly. I can go a degree or a degree and a half strong on each and be set.

Posted:
  • dlgolfer72dlgolfer72 Members, Paid BST  16WRX Points: 61Posts: 16 Bunkers

A lot of non taylormade staffers playing the hi toe

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.