What happened to the ability to bookmark from a list of post

dbdors ·  
dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake areaClubWRX  2204WRX Points: 290Handicap: 15Posts: 2,204 ClubWRX
Joined:  edited Oct 8, 2019 in WRX 2.0 Forum Bugs and Features #1

After this most recent change we lost the ability to click the bookmark star from a list of threads. Since we don't have notification emails for new post in a forum, I use a work around of scanning through the list of "Recent Discussions" and then marking the bookmark star (gold star) if I thought I wanted to read later.

Now I have to open every single thread read, then bookmark. Why the change? Things have been difficult with this new site, now it even worse! It was easy to bookmark based on the title then remove if I didn't want to keep following.

I know you don't mean to make things harder, but seems you take 1 step forward and 2 back.

Posted:

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6 S, TM M5, 13*, MC Diamana Thump 75 S
Hybrids: TEE CBX 119 19*, 22*, Project X EvenFlow Blue Hybrid 85 6.0
Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i
Wedges: Cleveland CBX 55*, 60*, Accra 80i
Putter: Evnroll ER 1.2 blacked out, KBS CT Tour, 355g, 33”, SS Mid-slim 2.0
Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag/Cart: '20 Nike Air Hybrid/BagBoy Quad XL
Accessories: SkyCaddie SX400/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.