Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

PRICE DROPS: Toulon Garage and more...

PaulCar65 ·  
PaulCar65PaulCar65  297Members Posts: 297
Joined:  edited Oct 14, 2019 8:08pm in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

Selling a few things that I’m not using anymore. All prices include PayPal and Shipping( lower 48 otherwise actual cost). If more pictures are needed please let me know. No Trades at this time.

1) First up is a Toulon Garage Austin with h9 hosel. Shaft is an UST Frequency Filtered Shaft and will play to 34 inches. Comes with the pictured odyssey headcover. There is one issue with the bottom plate, one of the screws broke off(see red circle). Tried to remove the screw from the head and was unable. I gorilla glued the head of the screw into the plate. I have a replacement screw,which I will include, if the buyer has better luck than I did. $250
2) Second is a set of 4-AW of Nike Pro Combo heads. The Black has been removed and all 5e paint fill has been removed. Heads are well used but still are very playable. $old
3) Third up is an TM TP Black Coper Ardmore 3. Plays to 34 inches and will come with both headcovers pictured. $old
4)Next up is a Nike Vapor Fly 3+ Head. Has a “ding” on the face but is in overall good condition. No headcover nor adapter. $65
5) Last is Mizuno MP 18 MMC Fli Hi 4 iron. Shaft is a Project X LZ 5.5. Club was used sparingly and is good condition. $85

Sorry for the order of the pictures.
Thanks for looking.

Posted:
Post edited by PaulCar65 on