Profile bar at the top

tips09 ·  
tips09tips09 Members  338WRX Points: 120Posts: 338 Greens

Been having this issue the last couple days on my iPhone. All the info with notifications and such are mixed in with the golfwrx banner at the top. Fixes itself when I rotate my phone but I don’t plan on hold my phone sideways every time I browse the forum.

Posted:
Taylormade M3 9.5* GD Tour ADIZ 6 S
Ping G400 16.5* Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.0
Srixon U85 18* Steelfiber 110 S
Srixon U45 23* Nippon SPB X
Srixon Z965 5-PW Project X 6.0
Cleveland RTX 3 48*••54*•••DG S400
Cleveland RTX 4 60*•DG S400
Odyssey Stroke Lab #1

Comments

• RSinSGRSinSG St George, UT (Formerly Palm Springs, CA)ClubWRX  3394WRX Points: 452Handicap: 8.5Posts: 3,394 ClubWRX

Using an iPhone I recently noticed that there is some overlap where the icons for notifications and messages are somewhat hidden.

Posted:
    Ping G410 Tour AD DI S
    Ping G30 3 wood, 5 wood
    Ben Hogan VTKR 21* hybrid
    Ping G400 Irons 5-SW, Steel Fiber i95
    Ping Glide 60* LW
    Scotty Cameron Studio Blade (or)
     Scotty CameronFastback
    Gamegolf
    https://www.ledges.com/ Home course
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ballpilotballpilot Members  79WRX Points: 45Posts: 79 Fairways

Banner still jumbled up top in photo view, but fine on landscape. On iphone.

Posted:
  • PhilomathesqPhilomathesq Legal EagleMembers  830WRX Points: 1,001Handicap: My tolerance for stupidity.Posts: 830 Golden Tee

Oddly, I'm not having this issue on my iPhone (XR), but my desktop banner (using Chrome) is off. The black banner is creeping into the top of the page such that some of the buttons are partially covered up. Also, I no longer see the "Recent Discussions," "Posts Participated In," and other hot links that are typically just below the banner.

Posted:

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone 9* w/ Fujikura Atmos TS Black 7X
    3-Wood: TaylorMade M5 15* w/ Oban Devotion 8 O5
    Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple Hybrid O5
    4i - 9i: Callaway Apex MB w/ KBS C-Taper 130X
    Wedges: Jaws MD5 46/10S, 50/10S, 54/8C, 58/8W, all w/ DG TI S400
    Putter: Lajosi Custom DD201WB w/ Stability Shaft
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1827210/philomathesqs-whats-in-the-bag

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

The ads are pushing it down. It is being worked on.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • TheGulagTheGulag Members  174WRX Points: 40Posts: 174 Fairways

On Chrome browser and the ads at the top are blocking everything at the top of a page and i have to quick refresh the page and click the new post button quickly before it drops down and block it and everything at the top again. Hides most of the pages number navigation as well.

Posted:
    tatertot wrote:

Bad day ... Like an arm fell off on the range and he decided to tough it out?
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

Fix will be in next patch release. Awaiting approval and push.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    BST AD Help
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • RSinSGRSinSG St George, UT (Formerly Palm Springs, CA)ClubWRX  3394WRX Points: 452Handicap: 8.5Posts: 3,394 ClubWRX

On my Mac the New Discussion button and other things on that line move behind the black header after a few seconds. To start a new discussion I had to refresh the page and quickly hit the button. It becomes visible again when the software autosaves the draft.

Posted:
    Ping G410 Tour AD DI S
    Ping G30 3 wood, 5 wood
    Ben Hogan VTKR 21* hybrid
    Ping G400 Irons 5-SW, Steel Fiber i95
    Ping Glide 60* LW
    Scotty Cameron Studio Blade (or)
     Scotty CameronFastback
    Gamegolf
    https://www.ledges.com/ Home course

Should be solved in the upcoming release.

Posted:
    BST AD Help
  • randyleanrandylean Members  1WRX Points: 10Handicap: 3Posts: 1 Starters

Can anyone tell me how to create a personal profile on here? Cant find it anywhere..

Add equipment etc.

Thanks,

Posted:
  • cxxcxx Members  3250WRX Points: 230Posts: 3,250 Titanium Tees

The black banner with the logo | home | forums | classified | links | notifications | inbox | bookmarks | account options | search box hides the account options logo, which is black like the background and turns a very dark grey when you hover the mouse over it. Black/dark grey and black are almost the same and hides the path to account options. Can someone change the color of the button to it can be seen with hovering over it.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.