Slow load of something

mhudson111 ·  
mhudson111mhudson111 Members  61WRX Points: 82Posts: 61 Bunkers

Seems like every page I request on mobile (whether new thread or next page on an existing thread) quickly loads a lot of the page, indicated by immediate movement to 1/2 full on the IOS progress bar. However it will then sit there for 30+ seconds and not complete the page load nor render the page. However if I hit the browser X in the URL bar to “cancel”, the page renders immediately. Does this even if I hit X after only like 5 seconds. When the page renders, it is almost all there anyway. All comments are there. Maybe ad missing? Maybe server not telling client transfer done?

Could you guys look into?
Thanks!

Running IOS 13.1.X on both iPhone 6 and XR both experience

Posted:

Comments

• mhudson111mhudson111 Members  61WRX Points: 82Posts: 61 Bunkers

Interrupted a couple more slow loads and it appeared some of the now new embedded ad posts were blank. Seems like whatever process is supposed to decide and fill out extra inserted posts with ads is really slow

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • tips09tips09 Members  338WRX Points: 120Posts: 338 Greens

Been having the same issue as well. Also the extreme battery drain during all of this loading is out of control. I spend 90% of my time on this site on mobile

Posted:
    Taylormade M3 9.5* GD Tour ADIZ 6 S
    Ping G400 16.5* Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.0
    Srixon U85 18* Steelfiber 110 S
    Srixon U45 23* Nippon SPB X
    Srixon Z965 5-PW Project X 6.0
    Cleveland RTX 3 48*••54*•••DG S400
    Cleveland RTX 4 60*•DG S400
    Odyssey Stroke Lab #1

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.