🗡🗡BLADE LOVERS ONLY - INSTAGRAM READY✅

 Joelandrewrogers ·  
JoelandrewrogersJoelandrewrogers  404Members Posts: 404
Joined:  edited Nov 7, 2019 2:49am in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

These irons are ready to go in your MacKenzie bag with your Persimmons and Hickories for your next round on a classic Ross course.

Bridgestone j15 mb 4-p X100 shafts. Boyd blade and ferrule. Tour velvet grips logo down as God intended. Slightly over titleist standard lengths. Slightly flat lies. Lofts in 4* increments down from a 48* PW. Shafts have been spine aligned. Fantastic condition, grooves very sharp, bag chatter only.

Price dropped to $350 shipped. I can send more detailed photos on request.



Pin 11/4

Posted:
Post edited by Joelandrewrogers on
When I'm not playing persimmons:

Epic driver
Rogue fairway
J15 mb irons 
RTX4 wedge
Newport putter
1

Comments

  • JoelandrewrogersJoelandrewrogers  404Members Posts: 404
    Joined:  #2

    If you have any interest here, reach out. Let’s see if we can make a deal!

    Joel

    Posted:
    When I'm not playing persimmons:

    Epic driver
    Rogue fairway
    J15 mb irons 
    RTX4 wedge
    Newport putter
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • JoelandrewrogersJoelandrewrogers  404Members Posts: 404
    Joined:  edited Nov 5, 2019 5:19pm #3

    I am willing to work with buyers on price for these irons. Pm me.

    Posted:
    Post edited by Joelandrewrogers on
    When I'm not playing persimmons:

    Epic driver
    Rogue fairway
    J15 mb irons 
    RTX4 wedge
    Newport putter
  • fullbodyfixfullbodyfix SF, CA 75Members Posts: 75
    Joined:  #4

    Wish I had a good enough strike to hit those. Nice work.

    Posted:
  • roosterinmyrariroosterinmyrari Michigan, USA 9Members Posts: 9
    Joined:  #5

    Those ferrules are sick!

    Posted:
  • mtg6193mtg6193 Damn you people, go back to your shantys Stuart, FL 465Members Posts: 465
    Joined:  #6

    Those do indeed look ready to spin one right off a DR false front.

    Posted:
    Witb: pb&j and extra socks
  • JoelandrewrogersJoelandrewrogers  404Members Posts: 404
    Joined:  #7

    @mtg6193 said:
    Those do indeed look ready to spin one right off a DR false front.

    mtg, you are officially my favorite wrx member.

    Posted:
    When I'm not playing persimmons:

    Epic driver
    Rogue fairway
    J15 mb irons 
    RTX4 wedge
    Newport putter
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • mtg6193mtg6193 Damn you people, go back to your shantys Stuart, FL 465Members Posts: 465
    Joined:  #8

    @joelandrewrogers back at you. Those BBFs are sick. I just put the butterscotch swizzles in a set - they look alot like those.

    Posted:
    Witb: pb&j and extra socks
  • JoelandrewrogersJoelandrewrogers  404Members Posts: 404
    Joined:  #9

    @mtg6193 said:
    @joelandrewrogers back at you. Those BBFs are sick. I just put the butterscotch swizzles in a set - they look alot like those.

    Sounds nice. I love this set of blades and the ferrules really set it off. But I’m going back to half set of irons that I’m putting together. A full set is just not woke enough imo

    Posted:
    When I'm not playing persimmons:

    Epic driver
    Rogue fairway
    J15 mb irons 
    RTX4 wedge
    Newport putter
  • vietnameehvietnameeh HIT BALL FAR NOT BALL STRAIGHT  1995Members Posts: 1,995
    Joined:  #10

    So beautiful

    Posted:
    Cobra LTD PRO 7.5F* Aldila Phenom NL 60X
    Callaway XR16 Pro 14* Graphite Design PM902X
    Taylormade M3 17* Fujikura 869 Speeder Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade RocketBladez Tour 4-PW TI X100
    Wilson FG Tour TC 52,56,60
    Ping TR 1966 Anser 2
    #vietnameeh
  • mtg6193mtg6193 Damn you people, go back to your shantys Stuart, FL 465Members Posts: 465
    Joined:  #11

    @Joelandrewrogers said:

    @mtg6193 said:
    @joelandrewrogers back at you. Those BBFs are sick. I just put the butterscotch swizzles in a set - they look alot like those.

    Sounds nice. I love this set of blades and the ferrules really set it off. But I’m going back to half set of irons that I’m putting together. A full set is just not woke enough imo

    It does seem pedestrian to have a full set these days - might as well install a set of mcc aligns logo down and throw **** at the ranger when he is telling you that you are 4 holes out of position.

    Posted:
    Witb: pb&j and extra socks
  • kmrnkelly91kmrnkelly91  79Members Posts: 79
    Joined:  #12

    Killer set! Amazing how a set of ferrules can make things pop.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • JoelandrewrogersJoelandrewrogers  404Members Posts: 404
    Joined:  #13

    I can go down to $350 for this set. Send pm

    Posted:
    When I'm not playing persimmons:

    Epic driver
    Rogue fairway
    J15 mb irons 
    RTX4 wedge
    Newport putter
  • JoelandrewrogersJoelandrewrogers  404Members Posts: 404
    Joined:  #14

    I’m willing to work with buyers here. If you’re ready for these blades, reach out!

    Posted:
    When I'm not playing persimmons:

    Epic driver
    Rogue fairway
    J15 mb irons 
    RTX4 wedge
    Newport putter
  • Ben BerubeBen Berube Benny B  2893Members Posts: 2,893
    Joined:  #15

    @mtg6193 said:

    @Joelandrewrogers said:

    @mtg6193 said:
    @joelandrewrogers back at you. Those BBFs are sick. I just put the butterscotch swizzles in a set - they look alot like those.

    Sounds nice. I love this set of blades and the ferrules really set it off. But I’m going back to half set of irons that I’m putting together. A full set is just not woke enough imo

    It does seem pedestrian to have a full set these days - might as well install a set of mcc aligns logo down and throw **** at the ranger when he is telling you that you are 4 holes out of position.

    Why don’t you guys get a room? Enough grab a$$ing

    Posted:
    WITB
    - TI M3 - 10.5 w/ Haz Black
    - TI SLDR Mini 16* w/ Tp6HD  
    - CBX 18* and 20* w/ Haz Yellow
    - TI Nike Forged Blades - Raw 4-p w/ Recoil Proto 125x
    - TI Clevland Cg10 Tour grinds 54/60* w/ KBS Spinner
    -Putter  - Spider Tour DB/ VLine Tank / Tour Issue Ghost DA12
    Testing - Everything and Anything to try and improve. Golf is all what you make of it. 

  • jpolker45jpolker45  1Members Posts: 1
    Joined:  #16

    I am very interested, could you send me a pm, I am having trouble sending one. Just had to make a new account.

    Posted:
  • JoelandrewrogersJoelandrewrogers  404Members Posts: 404
    Joined:  #17

    These are still available. Make an offer

    Posted:
    When I'm not playing persimmons:

    Epic driver
    Rogue fairway
    J15 mb irons 
    RTX4 wedge
    Newport putter
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • GnomesteelGnomesteel  987Members Posts: 987
    Joined:  #18

    I'm shocked these are still available. Beautiful set.

    Posted:
  • JoelandrewrogersJoelandrewrogers  404Members Posts: 404
    Joined:  #19

    @Gnomesteel said:
    I'm shocked these are still available. Beautiful set.

    I agree. I can’t believe it as well. Maybe my price is off? If so - buyers feel free to send offers!

    Joel

    Posted:
    When I'm not playing persimmons:

    Epic driver
    Rogue fairway
    J15 mb irons 
    RTX4 wedge
    Newport putter
  • srooch2srooch2 MO 14Members Posts: 14
    Joined:  #20

    Price is on point, they will sell. I can't pull trigger right now but would. GLWS

    Posted:
    Adams Fast 12LS or exotics 11.5* 3 wood
    Nike SQ II 3 & 5 wood 
    Adams MB2 
    Nike Wedges
Sign In or Register to comment.