We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.
***11/16/2019 Attention GolfWRX community. If you had to reset your forum password, please see info below. ***

GolfWRX was informed of a potential issue and in an effort to be proactive, passwords were reset for some users. Please use the forget password recovery link: https://forums.golfwrx.com/entry/passwordrequest

Please email [email protected] if further help is required. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Driver shaving

Crushit350 ·  
Crushit350Crushit350  37Members Posts: 37

just played my first full season with my driver after having the cor increased and it worked I gained 5 - 8 mph of ball speed. I was starting to lose some distance with age and my buddy who I used to be even with was getting past me too often and my ego couldn't handle that so I did the hot drivers thing and I'm back with him and past him most of the time.

Posted:
Tagged:

Comments

• gvogelgvogel  7945Members Posts: 7,945

Who did it, and how far are you hitting it?

Posted:
    Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Crushit350Crushit350  37Members Posts: 37

I used worlds hottest drivers and now I can get it out there at about 310 to 320 on a good hit.

Posted:
  • pricenickypricenicky  149Members Posts: 149

@Crushit350 said:
    I used worlds hottest drivers and now I can get it out there at about 310 to 320 on a good hit.

what kind of driver are you using and what cor did they shave to?

Posted:
  • Crushit350Crushit350  37Members Posts: 37

driver is an M2 and I went with their recommended COR based on swing speed I don't remember what that was but I didn't want to push it to far because I don't want the face to crack.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.