NEW PING iBLADE IN 2020?

24
4

Comments

  • Golf64Golf64 Go Habs Go! Ontario, Canada 8106WRX Points: 334Handicap: ScotchMembers Posts: 8,106 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #32

    Love the feel of 210s, prefer the look of iBlades. Now if Ping can combine the 2, I think we have a winner?!

    Posted:
    In the bag:

    Demoing for 2020.



    Super Bowl LII Champions
    Fly Eagles Fly!
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • mah2010mah2010 Grande Prairie AB 426WRX Points: 78Handicap: 9Members Posts: 426 Greens
    Joined:  #33

    Hope something gets announced in January

    Posted:
  • GolfChannelGolfChannel Orlando, Florida 2423WRX Points: 653Handicap: 0.9Members Posts: 2,423 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #34

    On -, @animalgolfs said:

    I'm real close to pulling a iBlade / Blueprint combo

    Blueprint just looks so good to my eye

    I have been told, multiple times, the 2.0 is coming. That said, once I feel comfortable in my off-season changes with the PlaneMate and SpeedSticks, if the 2.0’s don’t physically exist yet I will probably go the same route.

    I have personally never had an issue with my iBlades spinning too much, but having the right shaft and ball are important. This is also why we get fit, sometimes you just don’t match up no matter how much you want to.

    Posted:
    Driver: Ping G410 Plus w/Tensei Orange
    3 Wood: Titleist TS2 w/HZRDUS Smoke
    Hybrid: Titleist 718 H2 w/Atmos Blue TS 
    Irons: Ping iBlade Nippon AWT 2.0 Stiff
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 50, 54, and 58
    Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
    Ball: Bridgestone XS
  • IvyguyIvyguy  1609WRX Points: 261Members Posts: 1,609 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #35

    On -, @GolfChannel said:

    On -, @animalgolfs said:

    I'm real close to pulling a iBlade / Blueprint combo

    Blueprint just looks so good to my eye

    I have been told, multiple times, the 2.0 is coming. That said, once I feel comfortable in my off-season changes with the PlaneMate and SpeedSticks, if the 2.0’s don’t physically exist yet I will probably go the same route.

    I have personally never had an issue with my iBlades spinning too much, but having the right shaft and ball are important. This is also why we get fit, sometimes you just don’t match up no matter how much you want to.

    I think what u said about shaft and ball combination is an understated truth. It's a marriage of all components

    Most fittings dont take all (gripf, shaft, head and ball) into consideration.

    Most are getting fitted at your local big box golf shop with MaxFli distance balls. In tennis shoes. Stock grips.

    Just sayin, an incomplete fitting is like buying off the rack.

    Posted:
  • NRJyzrNRJyzr Minnesota, USA 7004WRX Points: 1,048Handicap: 7Members Posts: 7,004 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  edited Nov 10, 2019 #36

    On -, @Ivyguy said:

    On -, @GolfChannel said:

    On -, @animalgolfs said:

    I'm real close to pulling a iBlade / Blueprint combo

    Blueprint just looks so good to my eye

    I have been told, multiple times, the 2.0 is coming. That said, once I feel comfortable in my off-season changes with the PlaneMate and SpeedSticks, if the 2.0’s don’t physically exist yet I will probably go the same route.

    I have personally never had an issue with my iBlades spinning too much, but having the right shaft and ball are important. This is also why we get fit, sometimes you just don’t match up no matter how much you want to.

    I think what u said about shaft and ball combination is an understated truth. It's a marriage of all components

    Most fittings dont take all (gripf, shaft, head and ball) into consideration.

    Most are getting fitted at your local big box golf shop with MaxFli distance balls. In tennis shoes. Stock grips.

    Just sayin, an incomplete fitting is like buying off the rack.

    Speaking of the ball's effect....

    Several years ago, found considerable difference in iron distance by switching to a different ball, going from the Precept U Tri Extra Spin, from the U Tri Tour. I hit a high ball and used to spin it a bit, the UT-ES meshed well with my game with that iron set. With another set that produced less spin, that distance gain was less.

    Found it very interesting. :)

    I found similar differences with driver, with early Callaway balls. Lower spin ball worked better with Driver X, higher spin ball worked with Driver Y. Similar good results with each if I matched the ball, similar poorer results if I mismatched the ball.

    Posted:
    The Ever Changing Bag!

    Driver: Orlimar persimmon, Dynamic S, 43.25"
    3w:  Orlimar persimmon, Dynamic S, 42.25"
    2i:  Mizuno Pro, DGS300
    3-PW:  Mizuno MP-37, DGS300
    GW:  Dynacraft forged 52*, DGS400
    SW:  Wilson Staff PMP 58*
    Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach #1 35"
    Balls: in no particular order... Wilson Staff FG Tour, Duo Urethane/Professional, or 50 Elite, Srixon ZStar, Snell MTB Black, Vice Pro Lime... will trot out Maxfli HT-100 or Elite 90 from time to time

    Sometimes carry 1-SW Golden Ram Tour Grinds w/Dynamic S or 1-SW Golden Ram TW282, Precision 6.5
    On occasion, Ram 1i or Mizuno 2i replaced with Orlimar persimmon 4w, Dynamic S

    Driver Substitutes: Golden Ram TW801, TW802, or TW805
  • WristySwingWristySwing  482WRX Points: 276Members Posts: 482 Greens
    Joined:  #37

    On -, @NRJyzr said:

    On -, @Ivyguy said:

    On -, @GolfChannel said:

    On -, @animalgolfs said:

    I'm real close to pulling a iBlade / Blueprint combo

    Blueprint just looks so good to my eye

    I have been told, multiple times, the 2.0 is coming. That said, once I feel comfortable in my off-season changes with the PlaneMate and SpeedSticks, if the 2.0’s don’t physically exist yet I will probably go the same route.

    I have personally never had an issue with my iBlades spinning too much, but having the right shaft and ball are important. This is also why we get fit, sometimes you just don’t match up no matter how much you want to.

    I think what u said about shaft and ball combination is an understated truth. It's a marriage of all components

    Most fittings dont take all (gripf, shaft, head and ball) into consideration.

    Most are getting fitted at your local big box golf shop with MaxFli distance balls. In tennis shoes. Stock grips.

    Just sayin, an incomplete fitting is like buying off the rack.

    Speaking of the ball's effect....

    Several years ago, found considerable difference in iron distance by switching to a different ball, going from the Precept U Tri Extra Spin, from the U Tri Tour.

    I found similar differences with driver, with early Callaway balls. Lower spin ball worked better with Driver X, higher spin ball worked with Driver Y. Similar good results with each if I matched the ball, similar poorer results if I mismatched the ball.

    Okay, I've had the weirdest experience ever with different balls affecting the club significantly. When the C300 forged came out, I was all over it, I liked the look, the feel, and the tech had me intrigued: ball speed of a GI iron in traditional lofts. See, I'd fell into the WRX trap, I felt like I was somehow inferior because I added loft at impact and did better with stronger lofted irons due to my dynamic loft at impact. So this blew me away, I had to try them. I hit them at my local Big Box store with whatever was in the simulator (I think Srixon Marathons) and as told, I was getting equivalent ball speed out of the 7i (34) as I was out of the 7i (30) in my own set. Colour me impressed, I was all set to buy them but told myself to wait for a day or two and make sure it wasn't just my swing that day. So I went back a few days later and tried again but this time the ball was a ProV1 and the ball was going about 10 yards short of my own 7i, so basically exactly as far as my 8i, where it should have been given the loft. Then I grabbed a Srixon Marathon that was sitting there and boom the distance came back. I didn't buy them because I had previously tried the Marathon with a driver and wedge and they were super short. It seemed so odd to me at the time before I really gave ball fitting a deep think.

    Posted:

    Mizuno ST200G driver - Diamana RF 65 | Cobra SZ Tour Big 3 wood - Diamana BF 75 | Cobra SZ Tour 5 wood - Diamana ZF 85 | Titleist TS2 7 wood - Diamana DF 85 | Callaway Apex '19 5H - Diamana Thump 95 | New Level 1031 6-PW - Accra 110i | Ping Glide 3.0 GW - Accra 123i | Taylormade Hi Toe SW & LW - Accra 123i | Bettinardi or Scotty | Always Lamkin grips

  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • tkre2000tkre2000  9WRX Points: 14Handicap: +1Members Posts: 9 Bunkers
    Joined:  #38

    I agree

    On -, @pingtour needs to do something. Been way too long. I’m not going to buy another set of iblades and will go elsewhere If there’s nothing new.

    It would be awesome to get a iblade with softer feel or has anyone thought about a blueprint cb using same footprint of the iblade? Either way, ping needs to do something in very early 2020. Blueprints were absolutely phenomenal but hard to justify, even for solid players, if you’re not hitting balls each day.

    Lastly, regarding high spin nature of iblades, I don’t find iblades to be too spinny. The i200s and i210s are at least as spinny.

    Posted:
  • TrueWRXTrueWRX  1884WRX Points: 300Members Posts: 1,884 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #39

    Looks like you can’t buy Iblades off tgw anymore. Is that a sign????

    Posted:


  • balls_deepballs_deep Wanna earn 14 bucks the hard way? 2114WRX Points: 1,346Handicap: SnowMembers Posts: 2,114 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #40

    On -, @tkre2000 said:

    I agree
    On -, @pingtour needs to do something. Been way too long. I’m not going to buy another set of iblades and will go elsewhere If there’s nothing new.

    It would be awesome to get a iblade with softer feel or has anyone thought about a blueprint cb using same footprint of the iblade? Either way, ping needs to do something in very early 2020. Blueprints were absolutely phenomenal but hard to justify, even for solid players, if you’re not hitting balls each day.

    Lastly, regarding high spin nature of iblades, I don’t find iblades to be too spinny. The i200s and i210s are at least as spinny.

    The iBlades spin like tops. Look at any youtube review. I had it on monitor and it was one of the highest spinning irons I've tested. Great clubs. Absolutely loved them.

    Posted:
    Titleist TS3 8.5° Project X HZRDUS Handcrafted Black 6.0 62g
    Titleist 917F2 15.75°  Project X HZRDUS Handcrafted Black 6.0 75g
    Titleist 818 H1 19° Project X HZRDUS Handcrafted Black 6.0 85g
    Under construction
    Vokey SM7 Black 51F | 55S | 60M DG TI S400
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5M
    Pro V1x/TP5x


  • uglandeuglande  348WRX Points: 244Members Posts: 348 Greens
    Joined:  #41

    On -, @TrueWRX said:

    Looks like you can’t buy Iblades off tgw anymore. Is that a sign????

    I noticed that too. I would think it's a sign. But I also would be surprised if they rolled out any new product this time of year. Maybe early 2020. But by cutting off sales now they will have fewer disgruntled golfers who purchased new iBlades only to have the new ones released.

    Posted:
    TM M5 (Hzrdus Yellow)
    TM OO (Hzrdus Smoke Black)
    Titleist U500 3-4 (Hzrdus Smoke Black)
    Mizuno MP20 5-9 (Modus3 Tour 120)
    Vokey SM7 48F, 54S, 58D, 62M
    TM Spider & Titleist ProV1x
  • tkre2000tkre2000  9WRX Points: 14Handicap: +1Members Posts: 9 Bunkers
    Joined:  #42

    On -, @balls_deep said:

    On -, @tkre2000 said:

    I agree
    On -, @pingtour needs to do something. Been way too long. I’m not going to buy another set of iblades and will go elsewhere If there’s nothing new.

    It would be awesome to get a iblade with softer feel or has anyone thought about a blueprint cb using same footprint of the iblade? Either way, ping needs to do something in very early 2020. Blueprints were absolutely phenomenal but hard to justify, even for solid players, if you’re not hitting balls each day.

    Lastly, regarding high spin nature of iblades, I don’t find iblades to be too spinny. The i200s and i210s are at least as spinny.

    The iBlades spin like tops. Look at any youtube review. I had it on monitor and it was one of the highest spinning irons I've tested. Great clubs. Absolutely loved them.

    Well, I don’t view the spin as a negative. Looking at what pros do, average 7-iron spins over 7,000. I’ll take the added control over hitting fliers all day. Sure, maybe more spin than the average cb but nothing crazy compared to players irons out there. See Wilson V6, etc. Plus, if guys want less control and more distance, ping is the only brand that actually advertises the power spec option. My comparison was more on ping v ping. Look at crossfield’s iblade and 210 reviews (6-iron to 7-iron) but looks like the iblade would be around the same as 210 and he spins the blueprint right around the 6500 mark as well. To me, suggests more related to strike and specifics for each golfer, not necessarily iblade themselves.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • moorebaseballmoorebaseball  486WRX Points: 67Members Posts: 486 Greens
    Joined:  #43

    Any speculations as to when these will come out? I am looking at doing a fitting in january.

    Posted:
  • BCC1898BCC1898  314WRX Points: 135Members Posts: 314 Greens
    Joined:  #44

    My local shop is pretty “in” with Ping...they said no update for the iBlade at the first of the year. Look for i220 instead.

    Posted:
  • uglandeuglande  348WRX Points: 244Members Posts: 348 Greens
    Joined:  #45

    On -, @moorebaseball said:

    Any speculations as to when these will come out? I am looking at doing a fitting in january.

    No, this whole thread is speculation. No guarantee they release anything. The original iBlades came out in the summer of 2016, but that's not really relevant because they're clearly outside of any normal product cycle on that one.

    Posted:
    TM M5 (Hzrdus Yellow)
    TM OO (Hzrdus Smoke Black)
    Titleist U500 3-4 (Hzrdus Smoke Black)
    Mizuno MP20 5-9 (Modus3 Tour 120)
    Vokey SM7 48F, 54S, 58D, 62M
    TM Spider & Titleist ProV1x
  • moorebaseballmoorebaseball  486WRX Points: 67Members Posts: 486 Greens
    Joined:  #46

    On -, @uglande said:

    On -, @moorebaseball said:

    Any speculations as to when these will come out? I am looking at doing a fitting in january.

    No, this whole thread is speculation. No guarantee they release anything. The original iBlades came out in the summer of 2016, but that's not really relevant because they're clearly outside of any normal product cycle on that one.

    I would think they would be due to come out soon. I will probably miss them, because they will not release until the summer :/.

    Posted:
  • mikec3672mikec3672 Mavericks  733WRX Points: 104Handicap: 10.0Members Posts: 733 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #47

    Someone above said very few pros are bagging the i210, hmmmm ermmm, I beg to differ. Nearly the entire LPGA staff, like literally every single one, except for 1 or 2, is bagging the i210. More of us (my SS is mid 90's, carry a 7 iron 160ish, and am a 12.5 index) should look at what the ladies play. Oh, and Lee Westwood bags them. Last I checked, he was pretty good too! If he could putt, he would have multiple majors.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • RodrigoNicelyRodrigoNicely  955WRX Points: 185Members Posts: 955 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #48

    I210 is the most played iron on all tours by Ping staffers. That comes directly from Ping.

    Posted:
  • tobiasjdtobiasjd  495WRX Points: 86Members Posts: 495 Greens
    Joined:  #49

    I must love high spin.

    Posted:
    Cobra King LTD Black
    Titleist 910FD 15° 3w
    Callaway Apex 3-4h
    PING iBlade 5 - PW
    PING Glide 50° SS
    Titleist Vokey 54° S, 60° K
    Bettinardi BB1
  • denvergolfdenvergolf Castle Pines, CO 1660WRX Points: 472Handicap: 1.2Members Posts: 1,660 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #50

    Or, you have a much better aofa than everyone who **** about spin - for literally everything on the market.

    Posted:
    Ping 410 Plus, 9*, Mitsubishi PO 70TX
    Ping G, 14.5*, Mitsubishi PO 80TX
    TaylorMade M3 20* Hybrid, Kuro Kage XT 100TX
    Taylormade P.7TW, 4-W, DG TI X100
    Cleveland RTX 4 Raw, 52-mid, 56-mid, and 60-low, DG TI S400
    Titleist Cameron Newport 2 Timeless 
    2019 ProV1
  • NRJyzrNRJyzr Minnesota, USA 7004WRX Points: 1,048Handicap: 7Members Posts: 7,004 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #52


    Until you find your self hitting a 5i with 7500 spin, LOL.

    It's just a matter of matching equipment to your swing. Not everyone spins everything the same.

    Let's not forget, WRX is not your typical cross section of the golf populace. 🤔😁

    Posted:
    The Ever Changing Bag!

    Driver: Orlimar persimmon, Dynamic S, 43.25"
    3w:  Orlimar persimmon, Dynamic S, 42.25"
    2i:  Mizuno Pro, DGS300
    3-PW:  Mizuno MP-37, DGS300
    GW:  Dynacraft forged 52*, DGS400
    SW:  Wilson Staff PMP 58*
    Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach #1 35"
    Balls: in no particular order... Wilson Staff FG Tour, Duo Urethane/Professional, or 50 Elite, Srixon ZStar, Snell MTB Black, Vice Pro Lime... will trot out Maxfli HT-100 or Elite 90 from time to time

    Sometimes carry 1-SW Golden Ram Tour Grinds w/Dynamic S or 1-SW Golden Ram TW282, Precision 6.5
    On occasion, Ram 1i or Mizuno 2i replaced with Orlimar persimmon 4w, Dynamic S

    Driver Substitutes: Golden Ram TW801, TW802, or TW805
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • denvergolfdenvergolf Castle Pines, CO 1660WRX Points: 472Handicap: 1.2Members Posts: 1,660 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #53

    I don't think that's even possible with the correct shaft. Maybe if you're using old school lofts

    Posted:
    Ping 410 Plus, 9*, Mitsubishi PO 70TX
    Ping G, 14.5*, Mitsubishi PO 80TX
    TaylorMade M3 20* Hybrid, Kuro Kage XT 100TX
    Taylormade P.7TW, 4-W, DG TI X100
    Cleveland RTX 4 Raw, 52-mid, 56-mid, and 60-low, DG TI S400
    Titleist Cameron Newport 2 Timeless 
    2019 ProV1
  • uglandeuglande  348WRX Points: 244Members Posts: 348 Greens
    Joined:  #54

    I had the identical experience using the stock shaft in stiff flex. Plenty of spin on the low end of the bag was no problem and offered great control, but 7-6-5 irons were spinning way too much and costing me distance and collapsing gaps.

    Posted:
    TM M5 (Hzrdus Yellow)
    TM OO (Hzrdus Smoke Black)
    Titleist U500 3-4 (Hzrdus Smoke Black)
    Mizuno MP20 5-9 (Modus3 Tour 120)
    Vokey SM7 48F, 54S, 58D, 62M
    TM Spider & Titleist ProV1x
  • NRJyzrNRJyzr Minnesota, USA 7004WRX Points: 1,048Handicap: 7Members Posts: 7,004 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #55


    MS-11, DGX100. {shrug}

    It's one reason I switched to a set of Eye2+ for a year, they were quite a bit lower spin for me, and why I've largely not used those irons much since. To be fair, this was during the time I still had some junk in the trunk for a 40-something, and the ball in the test was a Pro V1, instead of the lower spin stuff I was using at the time (One Black, etc). Didn't have any of my own balls with me or I'd have tried something else.

    Posted:
    The Ever Changing Bag!

    Driver: Orlimar persimmon, Dynamic S, 43.25"
    3w:  Orlimar persimmon, Dynamic S, 42.25"
    2i:  Mizuno Pro, DGS300
    3-PW:  Mizuno MP-37, DGS300
    GW:  Dynacraft forged 52*, DGS400
    SW:  Wilson Staff PMP 58*
    Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach #1 35"
    Balls: in no particular order... Wilson Staff FG Tour, Duo Urethane/Professional, or 50 Elite, Srixon ZStar, Snell MTB Black, Vice Pro Lime... will trot out Maxfli HT-100 or Elite 90 from time to time

    Sometimes carry 1-SW Golden Ram Tour Grinds w/Dynamic S or 1-SW Golden Ram TW282, Precision 6.5
    On occasion, Ram 1i or Mizuno 2i replaced with Orlimar persimmon 4w, Dynamic S

    Driver Substitutes: Golden Ram TW801, TW802, or TW805
  • denvergolfdenvergolf Castle Pines, CO 1660WRX Points: 472Handicap: 1.2Members Posts: 1,660 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #56

    That's why I was trying to caveat with the right shaft. There are way too many pros, elite ams, etc. who have used that head successfully, with a lot of clubhead speed, for it not to be a fitting issue.

    Posted:
    Ping 410 Plus, 9*, Mitsubishi PO 70TX
    Ping G, 14.5*, Mitsubishi PO 80TX
    TaylorMade M3 20* Hybrid, Kuro Kage XT 100TX
    Taylormade P.7TW, 4-W, DG TI X100
    Cleveland RTX 4 Raw, 52-mid, 56-mid, and 60-low, DG TI S400
    Titleist Cameron Newport 2 Timeless 
    2019 ProV1
  • Kball10Kball10  220WRX Points: 87Members Posts: 220 Fairways
    Joined:  #57

    I keep hoping new iBlades are coming, but no info is available. If they don’t come soon I may try i210. Anyone know when i210 replacements are coming.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • SUMM1TSUMM1T  887WRX Points: 97Members Posts: 887 Golden Tee
    Joined:  edited Dec 18, 2019 #58

    This thread is funny. I appreciate Ping doesn't release a product as quickly as other manufacturers. I also disagree that there isn't a product that doesn't fit between the Blueprint and the i210. The iBlade, which many have said is no longer relevant or current, is a great fit. It's a great iron that slots perfectly after Blueprint and before i500. And you can find the iBlade for super cheap. I would be very impressed if the next iteration of the iBlade is that much better. Many people still game the S55 over the iBlade because of preference. The Blueprint is a tiny blade, but it's such a fun iron to play. I don't get to play much anymore and my handicap has gone up quite a bit, but I still enjoy a round of golf with them. I think there are a lot of golfers out there who would benefit in the long run by playing some blades instead of the juiced up "forgiving" players irons. Learn how to control shots, create spin, take spin off, hit it high and low.


    Side note: I'm sleep deprived with 15 month old twins and a 2 month old that never sleeps because of acid reflux. So, if things get jumbled or confusing, I blame sleep.

    Posted:
  • rbilramzrbilramz  830WRX Points: 112ClubWRX Posts: 830 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #59

    You had another baby just 13 months after having twins?!?! I had twins a few years ago (3.5 years now), and one of them had hard core reflux. Easily one of the hardest things I’ve ever been through. The idea of adding a new born to the mix makes me scared, and it’s not even mine. You and your wife are either saints or insane, likely both. Cheers to you!

    Posted:
  • gopherlovergopherlover  64WRX Points: 36Handicap: 10Members Posts: 64 Bunkers
    Joined:  #60

    I talked to my local fitter on Monday who claims to know what's coming before it comes out. He said he is very confident Ping will NOT reveal anything at the PGA show and anything they release next year will be later in the year. He did say that he heard earlier this year that an iBlade 2.0 was in development though.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • NorthStar7NorthStar7  37WRX Points: 33Handicap: 6.5Members Posts: 37 Bunkers
    Joined:  #61

    I need a scorecard to keep track of the local fitters “in the know” and their varying opinions. I think we have some on every side of this one. Oh the drama!

    Personally, I’m hoping for a new i220 with a little higher flight than i210. After reading this thread, I think maybe I should look at iBlade, but I love the i210 sole.

    Does Ping need iBlade and i210 or should the create a hybrid blueprint CB? I think it makes sense to keep them separate as Titleist does with CB and T100.

    Posted:
4

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.