First Time Long Time : M2 tour head, SC Newport Conversion, TM Shaft

magsgolfho ·  
magsgolfhomagsgolfho  401Members Posts: 401

Been member of WRX for sometime. Frequent buyer being first time sale. Mods if i missed something please let me know. Feeling i got a few things laying around that need better homes. No trades at this time. Prices are set to sell are firm and include shipping in US. Posting this on friday so will be able to answer inquiries and will be able to ship come monday. First up

1. TM shaft matrix white tie regular flex - $ 50.

2. TM 2016 Tour head. Purchase here on forum. Mint condition. Loft 10.5 face is open. do not know head weight. $ 200

3. Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Detour 1/500 converted into button back using insert from spryevo .Putter is almost flawless condition with just light brush marks on the sole. It is 34” and 354g. The insert conversion brought the headweight up to 344g plus builder added a 10g tungsten tip weight. It will come with two head covers which are mint. Grip is an extremely rare Orange Baby T .The site line is pinstripe tape and I will include some extra strips for new owner to use if needed. I just bought this and is great just not for me.$350

Posted: