Clearing a Draft Comment after Quoting

Ghost of Snead ·  
Ghost of SneadGhost of Snead  2810Members Posts: 2,810

How to clear the "Leave a Comment' section if you change your mind about posting it ?

You quote someone, start to write your response in "Leave a Comment", and then change your mind. I've tried deleting my text but even if I leave the forum or website, if I return to the thread, the quote and text are still there in "Leave a Comment". Also tried deleting cookies to no avail ...

Posted:
Taylormade 2016 M2 10.5* - Blue Tensei CK 70X
Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* - Fujikura Motore Speeder 77X
Callaway Apex UT 18° - Project X 6.5
Callaway Tour Authentic X-Prototype 3-PW - Project X 6.5
Vokey SM7 Raw 52.08F
Vokey V-Grind 58.1
Taylor Made Spider Mini

Comments

• davep043davep043  3969Members Posts: 3,969

@Ghost of Snead said:
    How to clear the "Leave a Comment' section if you change your mind about posting it ?

You quote someone, start to write your response in "Leave a Comment", and then change your mind. I've tried deleting my text but even if I leave the forum or website, if I return to the thread, the quote and text are still there in "Leave a Comment". Also tried deleting cookies to no avail ...

Look near the top right, where you can see "Tour Drafts" Click that, and then hit the "x" at the top right of the draft you want to delete. It took me a while to figure that out too.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Ghost of SneadGhost of Snead  2810Members Posts: 2,810

Thanks Dave - never would've found it ... would be nice to have the option to delete it while in the thread as well.

Posted:
    Taylormade 2016 M2 10.5* - Blue Tensei CK 70X
    Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* - Fujikura Motore Speeder 77X
    Callaway Apex UT 18° - Project X 6.5
    Callaway Tour Authentic X-Prototype 3-PW - Project X 6.5
    Vokey SM7 Raw 52.08F
    Vokey V-Grind 58.1
    Taylor Made Spider Mini
  • HitEmTrueHitEmTrue North Texas 6583Members Posts: 6,583

@Ghost of Snead said:
    Thanks Dave - never would've found it ... would be nice to have the option to delete it while in the thread as well.

Would be even nicer if it didn't auto save drafts at all, and only saved a draft if you tell it to.

Posted:
  • davep043davep043  3969Members Posts: 3,969

@HitEmTrue said:

@Ghost of Snead said:

Would be even nicer if it didn't auto save drafts at all, and only saved a draft if you tell it to.

I don't know, I've accidentally closed the window partway through writing a response, and been glad that "autosave" had kept my typing intact.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file