Callaway X Forged 2013 (3-PW)

Thornbrugh ·  
ThornbrughThornbrugh  80Members Posts: 80

Callaway X Forged 2013 (3-PW) - $315 shipped (add $15 east of the Mississippi)

Up for sale is a set of Callaway X Forged (2013) irons 3-PW. I purchased the 4-PW from the original owner that had them custom ordered from Callaway at +1/2” in length and +2* in lie angle. In one of the pictures below you will notice the R in white, which indicates the +2* lie angle from Callaway. I later purchased the 3 iron, which is standard lie and with the heavier version of the head as indicated by the H on the hosel in one of the pictures below. I had a matching shaft put in the 3 iron, which should play +1/2” to match the others. All irons have Project X PXI 6.5 shafts and Callaway grips.

In terms of condition of the irons, the face/grooves are in good shape as seen in the pictures below. The picture with the close-up of the grooves is the PW, which has probably seen the most balls. There are some battle scars on the sole of the 8 iron from the desert, but otherwise just the typical bag chatter from irons that aren’t covered over the course of several years of play. The clear-coat on the shafts, particularly near the hosel/heads is starting to peel off on several of the clubs. This is a known issue for the PXI model and doesn’t impact play-ability or compromise the integrity of the shaft.

Only interest in trades would be for Ping i210 green dot @ +1/2” with cash added from my side, otherwise not interested in trades.

Let me know if you have any questions or need additional pictures.

Posted:

Comments

• leo the lionleo the lion  1012Members Posts: 1,012

classics........GLWS

Posted:
    Driver - Ping G400 LST 8.5* Tour Stiff 65
    Fairways - Ping G410 #5 17.5* Evenflow 75 Stiff (set at big minus 16* = 3/4 wood)
    Hybrids - Ping G 19* #3 Stiff Tour Stiff 90 and Ping G410 24* #4 Tour Stiff 85
    Irons - Ping G410 irons 4-PW Nippon N.S.Pro 950 GH white dot +1/2" 
    Wedges - Ping Glide 3.0 50* UW green dot +1/2" and Odyssey Dual Force with Lyconite face inserts 52* UW and 56* SW/LW 2 degrees upright +1/2"
    Bag  Ping DLX Black
    Putter  Bettinardi Queen Bee #8 2017 model
    Head covers for woods Ping Black/White Pompoms
    Balls  Titleist ProV1, ProvV1X, AVX and TaylorMade TP5X (depending on the course and weather)