Scotty Concept 1 Tour Prototype! Brand New! Scotty 25g Tour Weights! Bettinardi! PRICE DROPS 11/12!

Techgolfer1 ·  
Techgolfer1Techgolfer1  1575Members Posts: 1,575
Joined:  edited Nov 12, 2019 3:52pm in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

I have some amazing tour stuff here. I am not interested in trades. Only cash please.

Scotty Cameron Concept 1 Prototype right handed putter. This was made by Scotty himself on Sept. 12 2019! This is a Tour black with 20g Circle T Sole Weights. The length is around 34". I am unsure exactly how to measure it. I have included a picture of butt to middle of putter measurement and butt to heel measurement. This is brand new and has never been used. This putter does not include a head cover. The grip is the grey Scotty Grip. This is one of the most unreal looking putters I have seen. The Certificate of Authenticity is included. I have tried to include as many pictures as I could. Let me know if you need more.

Here is the link to its Authenticity...
https://www.scottycameron.com/authentication/registry/Details.aspx?rn=A046026

$3600 OBO $3300

Scotty Cameron 25g Circle T Copper Weights!

$300 OBO$250 OBO

Bettinardi BB1 completely naked with no paint fill. This is a left handed putter. The weight of the head is 353g. The length is 34". The grip is a Superstroke Tour 2.0. It has been lightly used. It looks brand new and includes a sweet looking head cover.

$300 OBO$250 OBO

Pin 11/11

Posted:
Post edited by Techgolfer1 on
I change too much to list it. Working on that...

Comments

• GolfManCollinGolfManCollin  99Members Posts: 99

Wow.... that concept is unreal... if you come down at all on price for just the copper weights, let me know :)

Posted:

Taylormade R9 -- Elements Prototype X
    TEE CB Pro F2 14.5* -- Fubuki AX F65 X
    TEE CB Pro F2 17.5* -- Fubuki AX F65 X
    Mizuno MP20 HMB 3, MMC 4-6, MP20 7-P -- KBS Tour 130 X
    Mizuno T20 52, 56, 60 -- KBS Custom Wedge X
    Scotty Cameron T22 Newport 2

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Techgolfer1Techgolfer1  1575Members Posts: 1,575

@GolfManCollin said:
    Wow.... that concept is unreal... if you come down at all on price for just the copper weights, let me know :)

PM me an offer.

Posted:
  • born4golf77born4golf77  1385Members Posts: 1,385

Can't seem to find the COA when I search on Cameron website. Do you have a link that works?

Posted:

@born4golf77 said:
    Can't seem to find the COA when I search on Cameron website. Do you have a link that works?

Yeah I think it’s so new being made in September it’s not on there yet. Gonna try and call tomorrow and see what the deal is there.

Posted:

@born4golf77 said:

Here you go!

Posted:
  • born4golf77born4golf77  1385Members Posts: 1,385

@Techgolfer1 said:

@born4golf77 said:

Here you go!

Whoaaaa. That's beautiful man!!

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement

Don't be shy. Lets get some offers. I don't believe there are many Tour Rats out there...

Posted: