Met an Amazing Jr Golfer

So, I was at the range last night working on the full swing with my son and a buddy. I needed to work with the driver a little and got it straightened out and was hitting nice long, high drives. Then I heard somebody just smashing drives a couple stalls behind me. Turned around and there's this little young lady with an amazing swing. She's 14, like my son, and about his size - 5'5" 115ish. Murdering the range balls with her driver - well past me. Her dad said in her last round she averaged 280 off the tee and only missed 1 fairway. She hit this massive baby draw way the heck out there. Later, I watched her hit several pitches onto the practice green, stopping almost every ball within 2' from the cup. Never seen anything like it. My son had quit practicing and was playing on his phone (hate that) but requested another bucket after watching this young lady. Real nice kid, too. My friend and I just stood on the range watching her, blown away. Apparently, she's having tremendous success in competition. We have a lot of junior golf around here and I've seen some great little players. But, this was something beyond what I've seen before.

Yep, my son will occasionally play with a HS sophomore that is currently ranked top 150 overall on JGS with a -1.9 scoring differential. Only thing I noticed is that he doesn't particularly hit 'spectacular' shots but he doesn't have blow up holes and will make the occasional long birdie putt. He also showed my son how to hit a hook chip shot.

There's definitely something more important that I should be doing.

> @BeerPerHole said:

> So, I was at the range last night working on the full swing with my son and a buddy. I needed to work with the driver a little and got it straightened out and was hitting nice long, high drives. Then I heard somebody just smashing drives a couple stalls behind me. Turned around and there's this little young lady with an amazing swing. She's 14, like my son, and about his size - 5'5" 115ish. Murdering the range balls with her driver - well past me. Her dad said in her last round she averaged 280 off the tee and only missed 1 fairway. She hit this massive baby draw way the heck out there. Later, I watched her hit several pitches onto the practice green, stopping almost every ball within 2' from the cup. Never seen anything like it. My son had quit practicing and was playing on his phone (hate that) but requested another bucket after watching this young lady. Real nice kid, too. My friend and I just stood on the range watching her, blown away. Apparently, she's having tremendous success in competition. We have a lot of junior golf around here and I've seen some great little players. But, this was something beyond what I've seen before.

280yds for a 15yo girl is very long

Yeah not saying that is straight bullcrap but if so that is something pretty incredible so I am majorly in the skeptic category. 280 for a 15 year old girl would put her in a world class situation. HUGE difference between 260 and 280 and a dad would be very likely to balloon those numbers up a bit. Averaging 240, sure. Averaging 260, starting to smell. Averaging 280, smells really bad.

Was that 280 total carry or actually distance with roll? 280 with a roll is probably not that uncommon in certain areas of the country with firm fairways and elevation. 280 near the coast with soft fairways is very long since there was probably very little roll.

In certain circumstance anyone can hit 300 yard drive if you hit a cart path and it rolls down a hill.

I am guessing in this instance the junior in question is driving about 220-240 and getting 30 - 40 yards of roll on average in firm fairways.

> @leezer99 said:

> I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

If 240 or 260 was claimed no one would be saying a word but when you claim a 14 year old girl is striping it 280 which would put her as an upper echelon professional, you are going to get questioned.

> @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > @leezer99 said:

> > I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

>

> If 240 or 260 was claimed no one would be saying a word but when you claim a 14 year old girl is striping it 280 which would put her as an upper echelon professional, you are going to get questioned.

Have to agree with you. I call BS. Talk to too many people that fabricate stories on the junior golf circuit. I will flat out say that there is NO WAY a 14 year old girl that is 5'5" and 115 lbs driving the ball over 250 yards. Most 14 year old boy's aren't driving the ball that far. I don't care what part of the country they are in.

Was at a tournament last weekend and listening to kids talking before teeing off. One kid claimed he had 115 swing speed and another 105. My kid might be 100 on his best swing (haven't measured it in a while). He was driving the ball the same distance as the kid claiming he had 115 mph ss and driving the ball 20 yards past the kid claiming to have 105 mph ss. Just because you do it once doesn't mean that is the swing speed. It means the device read it wrong.

I am GenX.  If you really think I care about what you have to say, I don't.

> @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > @leezer99 said:

> > I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

>

> If 240 or 260 was claimed no one would be saying a word but when you claim a 14 year old girl is striping it 280 which would put her as an upper echelon professional, you are going to get questioned.

Questioning any distance is about as smart as staring at the sun. It has no relevance to you or your junior golfer. Keep your head down and control what you can control.

My son used to play with a high school girl that used to smash the ball 280+... if you don't believe me here's a video of her:

There's definitely something more important that I should be doing.

> @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > @leezer99 said:

>

I have to agree with Leezer on this. No one one this forum has seen this girl hit the ball other than op. It entirely possible that she hits it far and it's entirely possible it is made up. But at the end of the day most people rather just say it doesn't exist because of a belief they have.

I think this really comes down to people over reliance on stats and their belief. While stats are good there is a point where people keep thinking looking at the PGA or LPGA and if you anywhere near them that indicate greatness.

I see many 80 year that actually put better then pga players but can't break 100. I also see lots of younger players who can smash the ball over 300 but can't break 100. Golf is a game of many skills if you want to break par you need to master much more than stats.

> @tiger1873 said:

> > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > @leezer99 said:

> > > I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

> >

> > If 240 or 260 was claimed no one would be saying a word but when you claim a 14 year old girl is striping it 280 which would put her as an upper echelon professional, you are going to get questioned.

>

> I have to agree with Leezer on this. No one one this forum has seen this girl hit the ball other than op. It entirely possible that she hits it far and it's entirely possible it is made up. But at the end of the day most people rather just say it doesn't exist because of a belief they have.

>

> I think this really comes down to people over reliance on stats and their belief. While stats are good there is a point where people keep thinking looking at the PGA or LPGA and if you anywhere near them that indicate greatness.

>

> I see many 80 year that actually put better then pga players but can't break 100. I also see lots of younger players who can smash the ball over 300 but can't break 100. Golf is a game of many skills if you want to break par you need to master much more than stats.

It is physically impossible for a girl that is 5'5" and 115 lbs to hit the ball that far.

> @leezer99 said:

> > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > @leezer99 said:

> > > I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

> >

> > If 240 or 260 was claimed no one would be saying a word but when you claim a 14 year old girl is striping it 280 which would put her as an upper echelon professional, you are going to get questioned.

>

> Questioning any distance is about as smart as staring at the sun. It has no relevance to you or your junior golfer. Keep your head down and control what you can control.

>

> My son used to play with a high school girl that used to smash the ball 280+... if you don't believe me here's a video of her:

I believe a female high school golfer can. I don't believe if is physically possible for a 14 yo that is 5'5" and 115 lbs can.

> @leezer99 said:

> I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

Because it's implausible. 280 as a best shot in a given round is even unlikely - averaging 280 over the course of 18 holes is almost certainly BS.

I have found that parents tend to overestimate *average* driving distance of their kids by at least 20 yards.

> @heavy_hitter said:

> > @tiger1873 said:

> > > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > > @leezer99 said:

> > > > I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

> > >

> > > If 240 or 260 was claimed no one would be saying a word but when you claim a 14 year old girl is striping it 280 which would put her as an upper echelon professional, you are going to get questioned.

> >

> > I have to agree with Leezer on this. No one one this forum has seen this girl hit the ball other than op. It entirely possible that she hits it far and it's entirely possible it is made up. But at the end of the day most people rather just say it doesn't exist because of a belief they have.

> >

> > I think this really comes down to people over reliance on stats and their belief. While stats are good there is a point where people keep thinking looking at the PGA or LPGA and if you anywhere near them that indicate greatness.

> >

> > I see many 80 year that actually put better then pga players but can't break 100. I also see lots of younger players who can smash the ball over 300 but can't break 100. Golf is a game of many skills if you want to break par you need to master much more than stats.

>

> It is physically impossible for a girl that is 5'5" and 115 lbs to hit the ball that far.

I personally don't think she can carry anywhere near that length but I am guessing there is a lot roll in the ball and they're somewhere in the center of the country and this time of year we are seeing winter golf conditions early. The stats everyone throws out and says impossible is not the same because most of us are not playing championship courses like the pro's play. In some cases we are lucky to have grass and even greens.

Take a place like Texas where they have hard clay fairways with hardly any grass. It can basically be like hitting a cart path this time of year. In florida we just never really see those conditions. The reality is we probably get hurt by distance a lot because of soft fairways that don't get much roll. Unless we are talking about carry distance it's pointless to put much thought into it.

> @heavy_hitter said:

> > @leezer99 said:

> > > > @leezer99 said:

> > > > I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

> > >

> > > If 240 or 260 was claimed no one would be saying a word but when you claim a 14 year old girl is striping it 280 which would put her as an upper echelon professional, you are going to get questioned.

> >

> > Questioning any distance is about as smart as staring at the sun. It has no relevance to you or your junior golfer. Keep your head down and control what you can control.

> >

> > My son used to play with a high school girl that used to smash the ball 280+... if you don't believe me here's a video of her:

>

> I believe a female high school golfer can. I don't believe if is physically possible for a 14 yo that is 5'5" and 115 lbs can.

A few years ago I seen a girl who was 11 or 12 hit 260 yard par 4 greens in Texas. I am sure she must be hitting it 280 now and she is only 14 or 15. The ball back then was wild but once in a while she hit a few par 4's and get a eagle. Her dad told me they did a ton speed training. He a few sons that made the major leagues in baseball. She wasn't the only either there were a few others out there. In Texas all the girls can pound the ball.

The reason we all don't know her name is she probaly needs a better short game and her swing is fast but not controllable.

@tiger1873 said:

> > @heavy_hitter said:

> > > @leezer99 said:

> > > > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > > > @leezer99 said:

> > > > > I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

> > > >

> > > > If 240 or 260 was claimed no one would be saying a word but when you claim a 14 year old girl is striping it 280 which would put her as an upper echelon professional, you are going to get questioned.

> > >

> > > Questioning any distance is about as smart as staring at the sun. It has no relevance to you or your junior golfer. Keep your head down and control what you can control.

> > >

> > > My son used to play with a high school girl that used to smash the ball 280+... if you don't believe me here's a video of her:

> >

> > I believe a female high school golfer can. I don't believe if is physically possible for a 14 yo that is 5'5" and 115 lbs can.

>

> A few years ago I seen a girl who was 11 or 12 hit 260 yard par 4 greens in Texas. I am sure she must be hitting it 280 now and she is only 14 or 15. The ball back then was wild but once in a while she hit a few par 4's and get a eagle. Her dad told me they did a ton speed training. He a few sons that made the major leagues in baseball. She wasn't the only either there were a few others out there. In Texas all the girls can pound the ball.

>

> The reason we all don't know her name is she probaly needs a better short game and her swing is fast but not controllable.

"In Texas all the girls can pound the ball" Just simply not true.

Also, the stats themselves do not back you up. More than half of the best adult professional women in the world, the LPGA golfers, average less than 260. Can we please just remain in the realm of realism here?

> @BloctonGolf11 said:

> Using a long drive video of a adult> @tiger1873 said:

> > > @heavy_hitter said:

> > > > @leezer99 said:

> > > > > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > > > > @leezer99 said:

> > > > > > I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

> > > > >

> > > > > If 240 or 260 was claimed no one would be saying a word but when you claim a 14 year old girl is striping it 280 which would put her as an upper echelon professional, you are going to get questioned.

> > > >

> > > > Questioning any distance is about as smart as staring at the sun. It has no relevance to you or your junior golfer. Keep your head down and control what you can control.

> > > >

> > > > My son used to play with a high school girl that used to smash the ball 280+... if you don't believe me here's a video of her:

> > >

> > > I believe a female high school golfer can. I don't believe if is physically possible for a 14 yo that is 5'5" and 115 lbs can.

> >

> > A few years ago I seen a girl who was 11 or 12 hit 260 yard par 4 greens in Texas. I am sure she must be hitting it 280 now and she is only 14 or 15. The ball back then was wild but once in a while she hit a few par 4's and get a eagle. Her dad told me they did a ton speed training. He a few sons that made the major leagues in baseball. She wasn't the only either there were a few others out there. In Texas all the girls can pound the ball.

> >

> > The reason we all don't know her name is she probaly needs a better short game and her swing is fast but not controllable.

>

> "In Texas all the girls can pound the ball" Just simply not true.

>

> Also, the stats themselves do not back you up. More than half of the best adult professional women in the world, the LPGA golfers, average less than 260. Can we please just remain in the realm of realism here?

Stats can be misleading. You talking about a few holes on multiple courses played around the world in different conditions. So yes they do matter and they are a reasonable benchmark in setting expectations but I don't think they really matter when you talking about a individual junior golfer and what they may drive on any given hole.

So many things effect actual distance like wind, elevation type of ball your playing you can really only compare what other golfers are doing on a given course and how conditions effect your benchmark. The girl I mentioned was well above anything I ever seen. Most are not that far but I have noticed the ball seems to fly a little farther in the center of the country and perhaps off the side of mountains onto the desert the in the west.

I have no clue if the op was correct, made things up or is just over estimating their drives.

> @tiger1873 said:

> > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > Using a long drive video of a adult> @tiger1873 said:

> > > > @heavy_hitter said:

> > > > > @leezer99 said:

> > > > > > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > > > > > @leezer99 said:

> > > > > > > I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If 240 or 260 was claimed no one would be saying a word but when you claim a 14 year old girl is striping it 280 which would put her as an upper echelon professional, you are going to get questioned.

> > > > >

> > > > > Questioning any distance is about as smart as staring at the sun. It has no relevance to you or your junior golfer. Keep your head down and control what you can control.

> > > > >

> > > > > My son used to play with a high school girl that used to smash the ball 280+... if you don't believe me here's a video of her:

> > > >

> > > > I believe a female high school golfer can. I don't believe if is physically possible for a 14 yo that is 5'5" and 115 lbs can.

> > >

> > > A few years ago I seen a girl who was 11 or 12 hit 260 yard par 4 greens in Texas. I am sure she must be hitting it 280 now and she is only 14 or 15. The ball back then was wild but once in a while she hit a few par 4's and get a eagle. Her dad told me they did a ton speed training. He a few sons that made the major leagues in baseball. She wasn't the only either there were a few others out there. In Texas all the girls can pound the ball.

> > >

> > > The reason we all don't know her name is she probaly needs a better short game and her swing is fast but not controllable.

> >

> > "In Texas all the girls can pound the ball" Just simply not true.

> >

> > Also, the stats themselves do not back you up. More than half of the best adult professional women in the world, the LPGA golfers, average less than 260. Can we please just remain in the realm of realism here?

>

>

> Stats can be misleading. You talking about a few holes on multiple courses played around the world in different conditions. So yes they do matter and they are a reasonable benchmark in setting expectations but I don't think they really matter when you talking about a individual junior golfer and what they may drive on any given hole.

>

> So many things effect actual distance like wind, elevation type of ball your playing you can really only compare what other golfers are doing on a given course and how conditions effect your benchmark. The girl I mentioned was well above anything I ever seen. Most are not that far but I have noticed the ball seems to fly a little farther in the center of the country and perhaps off the side of mountains onto the desert the in the west.

>

> I have no clue if the op was correct, made things up or is just over estimating their drives.

The dad said 280 average, that is everyone's issue Tiger. Can anyone hit a 280 yard drive in the right circumstances on a particular hole, sure. Is a middle school girl striping it 280 on average? Not plausible on any reputable golf course. As well, this obsession you seem to have with Texas making the ball fly farther is just not going to give those kind of numbers. Again, very few adult professional women are even averaging above 260. It is just isn't feasible for a girl of that age and size to be averaging 280.

> @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > @tiger1873 said:

> > > Using a long drive video of a adult> @tiger1873 said:

> > > > > @heavy_hitter said:

> > > > > > @leezer99 said:

> > > > > > > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > > > > > > @leezer99 said:

> > > > > > > > I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If 240 or 260 was claimed no one would be saying a word but when you claim a 14 year old girl is striping it 280 which would put her as an upper echelon professional, you are going to get questioned.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Questioning any distance is about as smart as staring at the sun. It has no relevance to you or your junior golfer. Keep your head down and control what you can control.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My son used to play with a high school girl that used to smash the ball 280+... if you don't believe me here's a video of her:

> > > > >

> > > > > I believe a female high school golfer can. I don't believe if is physically possible for a 14 yo that is 5'5" and 115 lbs can.

> > > >

> > > > A few years ago I seen a girl who was 11 or 12 hit 260 yard par 4 greens in Texas. I am sure she must be hitting it 280 now and she is only 14 or 15. The ball back then was wild but once in a while she hit a few par 4's and get a eagle. Her dad told me they did a ton speed training. He a few sons that made the major leagues in baseball. She wasn't the only either there were a few others out there. In Texas all the girls can pound the ball.

> > > >

> > > > The reason we all don't know her name is she probaly needs a better short game and her swing is fast but not controllable.

> > >

> > > "In Texas all the girls can pound the ball" Just simply not true.

> > >

> > > Also, the stats themselves do not back you up. More than half of the best adult professional women in the world, the LPGA golfers, average less than 260. Can we please just remain in the realm of realism here?

> >

> >

> > Stats can be misleading. You talking about a few holes on multiple courses played around the world in different conditions. So yes they do matter and they are a reasonable benchmark in setting expectations but I don't think they really matter when you talking about a individual junior golfer and what they may drive on any given hole.

> >

> > So many things effect actual distance like wind, elevation type of ball your playing you can really only compare what other golfers are doing on a given course and how conditions effect your benchmark. The girl I mentioned was well above anything I ever seen. Most are not that far but I have noticed the ball seems to fly a little farther in the center of the country and perhaps off the side of mountains onto the desert the in the west.

> >

> > I have no clue if the op was correct, made things up or is just over estimating their drives.

>

> The dad said 280 average, that is everyone's issue Tiger. Can anyone hit a 280 yard drive in the right circumstances on a particular hole, sure. Is a middle school girl striping it 280 on average? Not plausible on any reputable golf course. As well, this obsession you seem to have with Texas making the ball fly farther is just not going to give those kind of numbers. Again, very few adult professional women are even averaging above 260. It is just isn't feasible for a girl of that age and size to be averaging 280.

I am not disagreeing with everyone I think it sounds a little far. Even in the example I gave in Texas carry was nowhere near that as there was a ton roll but it was still cool to see. I think everyone just kind of piled on and said that can't be true and assumed things. We all don't live in the same area and a lot of factors go in what the final distance is. The only thing that really matters is carry distance you can control that and adjust how far drives goes from there. How far an average drive stops is meaningless. This why everyone should use a trackman once in a while. Also if I thought the LPGA and PGA used carry distance not final distance and why the numbers look so low?

> @tiger1873 said:

> > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > @tiger1873 said:

> > > > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > > Using a long drive video of a adult> @tiger1873 said:

> > > > > > @heavy_hitter said:

> > > > > > > @leezer99 said:

> > > > > > > > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > > > > > > > @leezer99 said:

> > > > > > > > > I've never understood people on golf forums that try and discredit distances claimed. It's a 100% losing battle. Why not just get out there and do something about it?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If 240 or 260 was claimed no one would be saying a word but when you claim a 14 year old girl is striping it 280 which would put her as an upper echelon professional, you are going to get questioned.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Questioning any distance is about as smart as staring at the sun. It has no relevance to you or your junior golfer. Keep your head down and control what you can control.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > My son used to play with a high school girl that used to smash the ball 280+... if you don't believe me here's a video of her:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I believe a female high school golfer can. I don't believe if is physically possible for a 14 yo that is 5'5" and 115 lbs can.

> > > > >

> > > > > A few years ago I seen a girl who was 11 or 12 hit 260 yard par 4 greens in Texas. I am sure she must be hitting it 280 now and she is only 14 or 15. The ball back then was wild but once in a while she hit a few par 4's and get a eagle. Her dad told me they did a ton speed training. He a few sons that made the major leagues in baseball. She wasn't the only either there were a few others out there. In Texas all the girls can pound the ball.

> > > > >

> > > > > The reason we all don't know her name is she probaly needs a better short game and her swing is fast but not controllable.

> > > >

> > > > "In Texas all the girls can pound the ball" Just simply not true.

> > > >

> > > > Also, the stats themselves do not back you up. More than half of the best adult professional women in the world, the LPGA golfers, average less than 260. Can we please just remain in the realm of realism here?

> > >

> > >

> > > Stats can be misleading. You talking about a few holes on multiple courses played around the world in different conditions. So yes they do matter and they are a reasonable benchmark in setting expectations but I don't think they really matter when you talking about a individual junior golfer and what they may drive on any given hole.

> > >

> > > So many things effect actual distance like wind, elevation type of ball your playing you can really only compare what other golfers are doing on a given course and how conditions effect your benchmark. The girl I mentioned was well above anything I ever seen. Most are not that far but I have noticed the ball seems to fly a little farther in the center of the country and perhaps off the side of mountains onto the desert the in the west.

> > >

> > > I have no clue if the op was correct, made things up or is just over estimating their drives.

> >

> > The dad said 280 average, that is everyone's issue Tiger. Can anyone hit a 280 yard drive in the right circumstances on a particular hole, sure. Is a middle school girl striping it 280 on average? Not plausible on any reputable golf course. As well, this obsession you seem to have with Texas making the ball fly farther is just not going to give those kind of numbers. Again, very few adult professional women are even averaging above 260. It is just isn't feasible for a girl of that age and size to be averaging 280.

>

> I am not disagreeing with everyone I think it sounds a little far. Even in the example I gave in Texas carry was nowhere near that as there was a ton roll but it was still cool to see. I think everyone just kind of piled on and said that can't be true and assumed things. We all don't live in the same area and a lot of factors go in what the final distance is. The only thing that really matters is carry distance you can control that and adjust how far drives goes from there. How far an average drive stops is meaningless. This why everyone should use a trackman once in a while. Also if I thought the LPGA and PGA used carry distance not final distance and why the numbers look so low?

https://blog.trackmangolf.com/2017-pga-lpga-tour-avg/

LPGA average driving distance is Total. Look at this Trackman link. 218 carry is the average for LPGA player. The total distance comes from them playing on tracks that are cut close and roll forever. This little girl is not driving the ball 280. Physically impossible.

> @kevinscott22 said:

> Maybe this girl was playing a wet course on a windy day and her 280 is really closer to 3 bills. Could be the longest women's driver of all time at only 14 years old. Incredible stuff

Definitely a true WRX'r.

No surprise parental claims are often exaggerated and unreliable. All time best "one-off" drives under distance inducing conditions often get claimed as the "average."

The bottom line is that all this stuff is easily verified by Trackman or Flightscope. Clubhead speed and efficiency of strike are easily measured independent of wind and ground conditions.

USGA Index: ~0

[b]WITB[/b]:
Ping G410 LST 9 degree - Tour AD IZ 6x
Ping G410 LST - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Kasco K2K 33 - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Callaway RazrX Tour 4h - Tour 95 shaft
Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
Taylormade HiToe 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
Taylormade HiToe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
Taylormade TP5X Ball

> @iteachgolf said:

> There are definitely girls that I know that are 15 that average 280 or more but they are taller and or thicker than girl described. End of the day it doesn’t matter and if she is that good we will all know who she is shortly

There are already headlines out there on her. Not saying who she is. But, a quick google on her name and...there you have it. This wasn't us stumbling upon some unknown, apparently. You'll probably know "who she is shortly"...unless she falls in love with softball or something...