We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.
***11/16/2019 Attention GolfWRX community. If you had to reset your forum password, please see info below. ***

GolfWRX was informed of a potential issue and in an effort to be proactive, passwords were reset for some users. Please use the forget password recovery link: https://forums.golfwrx.com/entry/passwordrequest

Please email [email protected] if further help is required. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

GIF for avatar/profile pic

Mr. Grumpy ·  
Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn 2482Members Posts: 2,482

I have a sweet little GIF that i want to use for my profile pic. I see others are able to get this to work, but I cannot. How do I make it work?

Posted:

Comments

• mdgboxxmdgboxx Put lipstick on a pig - - - it's still a pig  5247Members Posts: 5,247

I'm surprised you didn't get a respond yet. Perhaps your best bet would be to send a PM to someone with a GIF. Hope you get it sorted out soon.

Posted:
    DRIVER: Ping G20, 9.5° w/169D-Tour, reg (Back up: Srixon Z-rw, 9.5°, stf)
    3+W: Srixon Z-Steel, 12.5°, stock SV3005J, stf. (In rotation: 3W, 14.5°)
    5W: Srixon Z-Steel, 18.5° stock SV3005J, stf
    IRONS: Ping i20, 3-PW, stock CFS reg @ D2,
    Red Dot
    PUTTER: Ping Craz-E iWi, w/2x20gr weights, Lamkin Jumbo pistol grip
    WEDGES: Ping Glide, 54° SS, 60° TS, stock Ping wedge shafts

BALL: Srixon XV
    CART: SunMountain V1, STEWARTGOLF Z1
    BAG: SM H2N0, PING C-130
    BACK UP: Ping S58, 3-Pw, stock CS-Lite, stf, @ D2. (Lofts jacked to S55 specs.)
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn  2482Members Posts: 2,482

Thanks, yeah me too. Next time I run across one I will do that..

Posted:
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user Florida 6092Members Posts: 6,092

GIFS still work here in the text boxes, just not sure they'll work as your avatar.

Looks like the "left over" ones from the old board still work as avatars though.

Posted:
    Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Ping G400 19* hybrid Stiff 70 Stock shaft

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300
    Ping Glide Forged 48*, 52* 56*, 60* DGS300
    Taylormade Tour Spider Black (Today - always subject to change LOL)
    Titleist AVX

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.