Mobile Edit

BirdieBob ·  
BirdieBobBirdieBob Member of the 1 iron Club!Members  4499WRX Points: 470Posts: 4,499 Titanium Tees
Joined:  edited Nov 28, 2019 in WRX 2.0 Forum Bugs and Features #1

In desktop I can edit a post via the gear symbol in the upper right corner of the post....I do not see this gear symbol in mobile that allows the editing?

Ah...got it.

Posted:
Post edited by BirdieBob on

CALLAWAY Customs (Black w/Silver) Mavrik Sub Zero Driver, 9*, Accra TZ6/M5, 72g X

TITLEIST TS4 Driver, 9.5*, JDM Limited Edition 2016 Basileus AAA, 60X

CALLAWAY Mavrik Sub Zero 3+ Wood, 13.5*, Ventus Black, 78g X

CALLAWAY Mavrik Sub Zero 3 Wood, 15*, Accra TZ6/M5, 80g X

CALLAWAY Mavrik Sub Zero 5 Wood, 18*, Accra TZ6/M5, 90g X

TAYLORMADE P790 UDI, #2, 18*, Nippon Modus GOST Hybrid, 102X

TAYLORMADE P•7TW, 4 - PW, DG TI x100....Summer Set

TAYLORMADE '19 P790, 4 - AW, DG AMT WHITE x100....Winter Set

VOKEY SM8 "BIRDIE BOB" CUSTOM BRUSHED STEEL, 52/8F; 58/8M, DG TI s400 ONYX

BETTINARDI `20 Limited Edition Queen B #5 Black Series Putter, w/QB Black HC

SCOTTY Cameron Custom "Murdered Out" Select Newport M2 Putter, w/SC Carbon CircleT HC

NIKE Sport Lite Carry Bag, Black

SUN MOUNTAIN `20 Tour Series Bag, Black

STEWART Golf X9 FOLLOW Electric Cart, Black

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27117WRX Points: 461Posts: 27,117 Marshals

Until fixed, turn landscape.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.