We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

SkyCaddie SG5

pup142 ·  
pup142pup142 The Hacker 286WRX Points: 73Members Posts: 286

Still using the SG5 for 10 years now. Great GPS. Does everything I need it to do.

Posted:

Comments

• SouthShoreLIgolferSouthShoreLIgolfer  15WRX Points: 17Members Posts: 15

So am I Pup, 10 years, countless rounds and some in rain. What a great purchase. The rechargeable battery finally died 2 years ago but the replacement was $7. I hear some people complain that you have to spend $30 a year for the courses and I honestly can't think of a better spent 30 bucks in a year! Not to mention Skygolf 360 that keeps track of your handicap and all scorecards/stats ever entered.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • pup142pup142 The Hacker  286WRX Points: 73Members Posts: 286

Yep. We got lucky.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.