We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Ping G700 to G410's

presser34 ·  
presser34presser34  472WRX Points: 83Members Posts: 472

Been playing G700's for over a year they have brought my handicap down 2 I feel it is time for a change so I ordered G410's same shaft etc. Anyone hit both ? your thoughts between the two

Posted:

Comments

• oiler45oiler45  308WRX Points: 156Members Posts: 308

I demoed the G410's fairly extensively before I purchased my G700's. The G410's look better, feel better and sound better. The G700's (for me) were slightly longer, higher and a bit more forgiving. I ended up buying the 700's but sold them after a few months because I could not get used to the funky sound they made on slight mishits. Both are great performing clubs.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • DavidvDavidv  866WRX Points: 156Members Posts: 866

Tried them both found the G700 to be longer, higher launching, and better looking. Still gaming them with no complaints.

Posted:
  • Golf64Golf64 Go Habs Go! Ontario, Canada 7884WRX Points: 244Members Posts: 7,884

To be honest, haven't seen much diff. in performance between the 2. Save your money and go with 410s.

Posted:
    In the bag:

Demoing for 2020.

Super Bowl LII Champions
    Fly Eagles Fly!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.