We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Adams launch lab VS M3 on course head to head

3puttsRLife ·  
3puttsRLife3puttsRLife  59WRX Points: 84Members Posts: 59

So bought a launch lab Adams for cheap and took it out Friday and hit it and my M3 that's been my gamer for past year. Both drivers playing at 10.5 loft the m3 fitted with regular flex house of forged 49 gram playing 45 inches the Adams with regular flex tour AD 49 grams playing 46 inches. Swing speed is 107 average and playing off 7. Results where very surprising the M3 only bested the Adams twice and by less then 5 yards. Other times the Adams was usually a good 15 yards farther and 25 yards farther on one hole. And was near impossible to miss the fairway with the Adams. It begged to be hit harder. Found it impossible to miss left with it which is my big miss usually. It was constantly producing 5 to 10 yard cuts. Only down fall is the horrible acoustics of the Adams. But as the round went on it didn't bother me as much. Most drives where around 270 with longest being 285 this was on a 45 degree day. None the less this $80 driver showed up a $300 driver.

Posted:

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.