We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Srixon

dlnljl ·  
dlnljldlnljl  161WRX Points: 77Members Posts: 161

Is Srixon coming out with new woods and irons soon?

Asking as some of the demo heads (woods) have been returned to Srixon from my local golf retailer. But the demos shafts for the woods are still all there.

They would not say the reason, but it usually meant making way for new stuff.

Thanks

Posted:

Comments

• GoGoErkyGoGoErky  2092WRX Points: 595Members Posts: 2,092

If summer of 2020 is soon then yes. This cycle is the Cleveland side of the house and Srixon is next year just like they were in the summer of 2018

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • dlnljldlnljl  161WRX Points: 77Members Posts: 161

Thank for your reply

Posted:
  • SuperDaveSuperDave  56WRX Points: 69Members Posts: 56

Wish list .... club the feels as good as the 785 with the forgiveness of the 565 please :)

Posted:
  • JkfullerJkfuller  78WRX Points: 20Members Posts: 78

didn't even know Srixon made clubs

Posted:
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky  2092WRX Points: 595Members Posts: 2,092

They’ve been in the US for roughly 6 years and a top brand in Asia for a long time. Extremely underrated brand because they aren’t in most big box stores

Posted:
  • tbonetwtbonetw  408WRX Points: 103Members Posts: 408

Well at the moment you'd have to go back in time. The unicorn you're speaking of is the Bridgestone J40 DPC. I played a set for years. Honestly wish I'd just bought a few sets back then and kept them. Endo forged, midsize head, but same 1020 steel as the J40 CB and the Z785 irons. The 585 irons I have now may be just slightly more forgiving than the Bridgestones, but it's negligible. I really like these Srixons though. But I agree it would be awesome if they'd just went with a fully forged head and left the "thinner" face out. I'd sacrifice a few yards for a little softer feel. But they perform and when hit well they feel "really good" I'd say. Just not great. The soles really make these clubs imo.

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 9.5* PX Smoke
    Titleist 917 F2 13.5* PX Evenflow
    Adams Super LSP 17* Kuro Kage
    Adams Super LSP 20* Kuro Kage
    Srixon Z585/785 4-PW Modus 120
    Cleveland RTX 4.0 52* 58* TI S400
    Cleveland Frontline ISO putter
    Titleist Pro V1X

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.