We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

PRICE DROPS: Mizuno MP-20 MMC 4-PW, Srixon 785 5-PW, Odyssey White Hot Pro 7, V-Line

mojomover ·  
mojomovermojomover LarryStein 488Members Posts: 488
Joined:  edited Dec 5, 2019 7:25am in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

Have a bunch of stuff to sell, no trades

1. Mizuno MP-20 MMC 4-PW with KBS $-Taper stiff and white/black MCC Grips. Standard LLL. Used for 2 rounds and 1 range session, great condition. $800 shipped
  2. Srixon 785 5-PW with Modus 120 Stiff Shafts with MCC Align grips. Used for a few months but still in great shape, no uglies. Standard LLL. $OLD shipped
  3. Odyssey WHP #7 35" with superstroke SS2 grip. No HC. Some wear but still plenty of life. Cheaper than ebay, $90 shipped
  4. Odyssey WHP V-Line 34" with standard odyssey grip. Like new, used for 1 round. $90 shipped

Posted:
Post edited by mojomover on

Comments

• Mattn1106Mattn1106  83Members Posts: 83

How did the mp20mmc compare to the z785 in terms of feel, forgiveness and performance?

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BucketmouthBucketmouth  22Members Posts: 22

Nice sticks. GLWS

Posted:
  • mojomovermojomover LarryStein  488Members Posts: 488

I think there is not much difference in the short irons but I feel the 785's are a touch more forgiving in the longer irons. Feel wise not much of a difference between the 2. I had never played the $taper shaft but I found it surprisingly good, wanted to hold the line much more. Just a tad too heavy for my swing. I am looking to order a set of MMC's but 6-PW and a 5i in HMB but with modus shafts.

Posted:
  • Tomweir56Tomweir56  5Members Posts: 5

Will you sell me the one putter for 80$

Posted: