Drexel University

indianshaft ·  
indianshaftindianshaft Members  956WRX Points: 0Posts: 956
Anyone on here go to Drexel or Penn?
Posted:

Comments

• golftitleistgolftitleist Jr. Boomers  858WRX Points: 0Posts: 858
    No, but I can tell you that they are very different schools. Penn is head and shoulders above Drexel academically.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • indianshaftindianshaft Members  956WRX Points: 0Posts: 956
    Haha, I agree and I go to Drexel
    Posted:
  • ctgolfer4433ctgolfer4433 Members  23WRX Points: 0Posts: 23
    i'm goin to lasalle next year..its right near both penn and drexel
    Posted:
  • indianshaftindianshaft Members  956WRX Points: 0Posts: 956
    Yea it is pretty close, are you playing for them or just going there, I think you are on the other side of the river near center city right?
    Posted:
  • ctgolfer4433ctgolfer4433 Members  23WRX Points: 0Posts: 23
    yea im gonna try to play for them...they don't have a very strong program...but im not really that good anyway..and yea lasalle is sorta in the northern part of the city...i bet its like 15 minutes from drexel depending on traffic and means of travel
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.