Concerns

HeadonaStick ·  
HeadonaStickHeadonaStick FloridaMembers, ClubWRX  5406WRX Points: 172Posts: 5,406 Titanium Tees
Joined:  edited Dec 9, 2019 in WRX 2.0 Forum Bugs and Features #1

I have been a member here for a long time (14 years this January) and find the new site disappointing to say the least.

My old pictures are now inline making my favorite thread much less fun to read now (https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/212955/i-have-to-come-clean-to-the-golfwrx-community/p1), my feedback (shows 5 now and I had over 200 successful transactions) that took me years to accumulate is gone, and I have big inline ad spaces every few posts. I find the forums harder to read and "gimmicky" with badges etc. as opposed to useful features.

I appreciate the work everyone does to keep the site running. I also realize I am one person and my staying or going is of little consequence to the site, but I will be a very infrequent visitor (if I visit at all) as it is not enjoyable and what is missing is annoying.

Posted:

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27117WRX Points: 461Posts: 27,117 Marshals

Older pictures pre migration, there was no way to embed. As long as new pictures are upload using the picture icon, it will show embedded.

People commonly confuse the paperclip as picture uploads.

Everything else are on punch lists to be addressed.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • easyyyeasyyy Founder & Still a Ho DetroitRules Official, Administrator  12491WRX Points: 788Handicap: 4Posts: 12,491 Marshals

You concerns are mine. Give us time and we will fight for your approval. This is what we are committed to do. I wrote in long form last week about just this issue... https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1802510/site-update-our-commitment-and-what-s-coming-next

I understand and with exception of the old pictures losing their look we have all the other issues inn the hopper.

Richard

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.